My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pones und Panzer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Pones und Panzer - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:54 pm

Top Notch kept his eyes fixed on the view outside and his hooves on the controls. He wanted to be ready to move on a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:11 am

"Lets go up to the forests and hills" Metal said, Climbing back into the tower
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Malachite looked around carefully, flicking her ears and keeping the cannon trained on the enemy tanks.

Tiger Lily put the shell down.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:46 pm

"Right you are, com- urm, Metal," replied Top, immediately feeling horribly informal for not calling his commander's rank.

He shifted in his seat and played on the power. The Churchill was trudging along at it's admittedly low top speed. Despite this, Top Notch found he had no trouble taking the tank uphill and easily manoeuvred around the trees of the woods.

After arriving at the summit of a hill, he brought the tank to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Metal turned the turret and looked through the periscope "In battle, cloaking is important. forests or mountains are the best terrain for this"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Malachite looked around, rotating the turret as she looked through a separate periscope.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Top Notch nodded in agreement, as he surveyed their surroundings from his viewport. He'd make sure to take note of the best places for camouflage and cloaking.

"Where to now Commander?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Radio:
Instructor: "All teams move to your position in the forest. youre going to have your first match"
A Team(Churchill)"Alright" B Team(T34)"Got it" C Team(Hetzer)"Lets do this" D Team(Matilda)"Okay"
E Team(M3 Lee)"Yay!"

"Okay. lets move to our position near the lake"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Malachite looked towards the driver, waiting for him to move the tank.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:46 pm

"Righto commander!" replied Top Notch.

With a satisfying clunk, he hit the accelerator and brought the tank forward. He turned the steering lever until he was facing in the right direction and head off at maximum speed.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Metal sat in the gunner's seat and looked through the scope inside the woods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pones und Panzer
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10