My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:12 am

"I might be able to help him in a few way. While teaching him hoof-to-hoof combat would be one way, it's probably not the best way to do so." Just smiled a bit, before frowning worriedly. "I...I think, given the time and materials, I can make something that should help him greatly."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:23 am

"Beloved, Quick has no interest in learning hoof-to-hoof, my brother already tried and he hated it. I'll let Sprint know what happened and he'll speak with the teacher, if that doesn't work, then we can get involved," Bella said, pecking his cheek and turning with a smile as she headed back up the stairs. "Now, come along, if we leave him alone for too long, he might try and redecorate."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:29 am

"No no Darling. I have a lot of work to do if I am to help young master Quick Stitch, and nothing you can say will stop me!" Just Heart merrily cheered as he galloped towards the edge of town. He know exactly where he was going, it that it was going to be a very, very long day of work.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:38 am

Bella was about to call out to him but just let out a sigh. He was already gone. She made her way up stairs and sat with Quick while he ate then quickly helped with whatever homework he had.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:48 am

The heat would be nearly unbearable to anypony else, but Just Heart was used to it. He had done this before, but not from a glance and memory. The ringing of a hammer filled his ears as he worked.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 1:15 am

Bella stayed with Quick until Sprint picked him up and took him home, leaving Bella on her own in the apartment. She huffed and went to start on dinner for whenever Just got back.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 1:20 am

It was at that moment that Just Heart chose to burst through the door, merrily singing in some foreign language. He had a pack slung over his shoulder that seemed heavy.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 1:27 am

"Where have you been? Quick left about twenty minutes ago," Bella said, trotting over to him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 1:33 am

Upon closer examination, Just appeared to be covered in soot and ash. He smiled and spoke merrily "I have been working on a gift for the young master. By chance, do you know his favorite colours?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 1:39 am

"Purple, pink, teal, aquamarine... It depends on what's in this season," Bella said, looking him over. "Sweetheart, you are filthy."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 am

"Hmm, what's 'in' this season?" He furrowed his brow in thougt, trudging further into the house. "I don't know, it's been a thousand years since I was 'in' with fashion and what not." As he spoke, he did not realize he had let his age slip.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:12 am

"You'd have to ask Quick, why?" Bella asked. "Nevermind, tell me after you've had a bath."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:15 am

"I can not ask Quick, and I do not have time for a bath." He walked into his small work shop "Hmm, purple and teal will have to do." He then shut and locked the door. Only to come our covered in paint a couple hours later "Now, I shall take a bath."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:27 am

Bella sighed and shook her head, going back to making dinner. She was long since done when he walked back out, giving him a confused look. "Can you tell me what you've been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:29 am

"I have been making a gift for Quick Stitch. I do hope he likes it, and I dare say it will look good either way." He smiled a bit, before stumping off to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:30 am

"What kind of gift?" Bella asked curiously, following after him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:32 am

"Oh, you know...the gift kind." He smiled deviously, before continuing "Bella darling, do you intend to join me for my bath?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:37 am

She scowled at his answer but then smirked, walking up until she was pressing close. "What if I said yes?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 am

"Mmm, then I would have to fetch a bit of wine." He smiled and glanced down at her now soot coated coat "And now, it looks like you will need to join me if you wish to get that soot out of your coat."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:50 am

Bella looked down and giggled. "I guess you're right, so much for being seductive," She said. "Wine still sounds nice though."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:52 am

He simply smiled, and while grabbing a bottle with his magic, he spoke "Darling, you don't need to put any fancy shows on for me. I...enjoy you more than enough as it is." He gently kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:57 am

"I like little shows, I was a performer after all," Bella said, getting the bath started.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:01 am

"Is that so?" Heart questioned as he shut the door. An hour or so later they were in bed, and the morning had come again before they knew it.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:08 am

Bella snuggled into Just Heart, sighing as she started to wake up, giving a bleary glare to where the sun was shining through the bedroom window. She let out a groan and buried her face into her lover's neck to try and get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:11 am

Just had woken up a but ago but didn't want to wake Bella by getting up, plus she looked cute. He smiled and used his magic to draw the curtains closed, and pull the blankets back up. "Shhh, just go back to sleep darling." His voice was soft and gently, like a summer breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: