My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 am

Bella couldn't speak. What could she say? Of course she loved him, it's why her heart felt like it was breaking. She opened her mouth to speak but only felt the bile coming up her throat and before she knew it she had darted away to throw up behind a conveniently nearby bush.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:10 am

He took a few deep breaths as he watched his coat change again. It had now become an ice blue, and his horn had begun to lose it's red stain. He slowly got up, and walked over to Bella on shaky hooves. He knew this wasn't fair, but he had to do it. "Bella," he kneeled beside her "I know this is terrible timing, but..." he took a deep breath "Will you marry me?" He asked as he used his magic to pullout and open the small velvet box that held the crystal lily inside.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:16 am

Bella finished and sniffled, getting a napkin from their picnic set up to wipe her mouth before turning to Just Heart with tears in her eyes. She looked down at the little box and then back up at him before lunging and hugging him tightly. "Of course I'll marry you. I love you so much Just," She whispered, burying her face into his coat.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:19 am

Just gasped as the lily began to blossom before his eywes "In all my years...I never thought I'd see that..." It could only mean one thing.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 am

Bella pulled back and looked at the lily, awestruck for a moment. "What does it mean?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:25 am

"In the legends of my people, a crystal lily will only bloom in front of the crystal heart...unless it is in the presence of true love..." He continued to watch as it bloomed completely, and began to grow.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:27 am

She watched the lily until it was done growing and turned back to Just Heart. "What do we do now?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:30 am

"I must make a choice. Its a rather easy one, yet it's the hardest in the world. I must choose between you and death, or dark magic and life. I already know my choice." His voice was like a summer breeze, gently and cool. He smiled softly as he looked down at Bella.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:34 am

"I don't want to lose you Just," Bella said, tears starting up in her eyes and it wasn't long until she was bawling, covering her face with her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:43 am

He slowly drew his sword "For one thousand years this blade and its dark powers have ruled my life. But no more, I choose you Prima Bella. I choose you over eternal life, over the power this blade gives me. In truth, none of what it gave me compaired to your love. I choose your love, over this blade's power." As he spoke, the blade began to crumble to dust and blow away with the wind. He smiled, his horn returning to it's natural shape and colour. He then picked the crystal lily up in with His now normal magic, and tucked it behind her ear. "For I love you, more than anything in the entire universe could ever know Prima Bella. You are my everything."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:59 am

Bella stopped crying long enough to give him a watery smile and kissed his cheek, figuring he wouldn't enjoy a kiss on the lips since she'd just thrown up moments ago. "I love you too Just Heart, with all that I am," She said before her hooves flew up to her mouth and she scrambled behind the bush to throw up again.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Just started to get worried, and walked over to her and her vomit bush. "Bella darling, what is wrong? Are you ill?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 12:50 am

"I'm pretty sure I'm just a little overwhelmed right now," Bella said, sitting down and looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 1:50 am

"Are you sure darling? Perhaps you should visit the doctor." He gently pulled her over to him, using a napkin to clean her face off.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 2:58 am

"Really beloved, I'm more worried over you than myself at the moment and I've done this before, I'll be fine," Bella said, relaxing into him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:12 am

He frowned a bit "Still..." He hugged her to hug chest "I din't want anything to happen to you.."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:18 am

Bella sighed and put her head on his shoulder. "If it'll make you feel better, I'll go," She said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:20 am

"Thank you darling." He rested his head against hers. "I'm sorry Bella...for everything. I should have left town after the night at the Tavern..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:23 am

"No. If you had, I wouldn't have you here now," Bella said, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:26 am

"But you wouldn't have to...to deal with me fading." he gently nuzzled her head
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:35 am

"I'm not happy about it, but I don't regret ever meeting you or loving you," She said, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:41 am

"Fate has a strange sense of humor, doesn't it?" He smiled weakly, closing his eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 am

"Indeed it does... Can we go home and just cuddle? I don't really feel like eating anymore," She said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:06 am

"Of course love." As he spoke he began to pack up the picnic with his magic. Once he finished he placed Bella on his back once more, and began to walk home.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:33 am

Bella settled onto his back and stayed quiet until they got home, getting off and opening the apartment's front door. She headed straight back into the bedroom and crawled into bed, waiting on Just Heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: