My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Masquerade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:35 am

"Try me," Quick said, kissing the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:55 am

"I-I....It just makes me feel special....and wanted..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:57 am

"Why would you not feel wanted?" Quick asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:00 am

Nyx's reply was quiet, and sad. "Quick...I was sent to Prance when I was six. It's been sixteen years since I've seen anypony I knew or loved."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:12 am

"Nyx, no one wanted you to leave forever. Bella always sent letters and presents to you everyday, even Andy would send you little things when she could. You weren't sent away because you weren't loved, you were sent because it was the best thing that could happen for you, I know it broke your parent's hearts when you did leave. It was when you didn't come back after you finished school that everyone was heartbroken, it seemed like you were the one that didn't want to come home. There was actually a show I was doing over in Prance, just after Andy was 16 and had started working for me. She went looking for you and nearly got herself into a lot of trouble, all she wanted to do was find her big brother and make sure he was okay, not just for her sake but for Bella's too," Quick said with a soft sigh. "You may be older and grown up now kiddo, but you've still got a lot of growing up to do and a few bridges to mend."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:55 am

Nyx looked up at Quick with tears in his eyes, as he spoke his voice was quiet and weak "Th-they...they d-did...?" As he continue to speak tears began to freely flow from his eyes "I-I n-n-never g-got a-any of i-it..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:21 am

"What? But that's impossible, I even helped Andy with some of her gifts and we sent them to your school," Quick said, looking at Nyx and then pulling him into a strong hug. "It's okay," He soothed, kissing Nyx's temple and lightly nuzzling the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:38 pm

As Nyx continued to bawl he buried his face in Quick's chest, hugging the Pegasus tight. He couldn't have stopped himself even if he tried, all he could do was sob into Quick's chest at this revelation.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:51 pm

Quick rubbed Nyx's back and gently hushed him, wrapping his wings around him. He spotted the waiter and mouthed for it to be taken to the room instead. "C'mon kiddo, let's head back to the room," he said. "We can eat and cuddle there."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 3:05 am

Nyx gritted his teeth together as the sorrow turned to rage. As purple mist began to seep from Nyx's eyes, he pushed himself away from Quick as he trembled in rage. "I...I-I'll make them pay!" As he opened his eyes, they exploded with dark purple mist, and now had slitted catlike pupils.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 4:11 am

"Nyx? Who? Who are you going to make pay? What's going on with your eyes? ....Do I need to call your mother?" Quick asked, looking at his colt friend with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Masquerade
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4