My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Encounters (Fry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:04 pm

"Well Im usually just at home reading and watching TV, and cooking sometimes" He took another glass and looked at Bo "I sometimes go to the spa too when I got the time, I know the sisters pretty well"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:23 pm

"Ah. So you are not really one for the night scene? While I-" He paused for dramatic effect. "I have no home to speak of. My home is wherever I find myself."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:34 pm

He looked at him and finished up his drink. He felt a little dizzy from three glasses of scotch but It would take far more to make him drunk "Well, do you want to stay at my place as long as youre in ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:40 pm

An eyebrow arched questioningly as Fry spoke.  Bo's smile didn't falter.  "You're too kind.  I wouldn't want to be a burden on you," he started, voice dropping an octave.  His vision was beginning to blur, and he felt his muscles relaxed.  Even his wings felt lighter.  "But I might take you up on that offer."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:43 pm

"You arent really a burden, I like having some company" He said smiling at him and looking outside noticing it got darker
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:53 pm

"If that is so," he remarked coolly, "then I would be in your debt if you allowed me a roof to sleep under."  His violet eyes turned back to the bartender, looking their way.  "One more round for us, Fry?  What do you say?" he asked, careful not to slur his words in his increasingly intoxicated state.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:56 pm

"Sure Thing" Fry said leaning back and looking over to the bartender and smiling back at Bo
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:01 pm

All it took was another nod in the direction of the bartender before another round appeared.  As the next glass was served to him, Bo flashed a playful smile at Fry. "Cheers.  To newfound friends."  This time, however, Bo was slower with his drink.  He peered at the brown-ish colored liquid that now tasted sweet as candy on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:04 pm

"Cheers" He said and took a few sips. He looked at the bartender and placed a stack of bits on the counter and turned back to Bo "You sure you can fly like that?" He said chuckling a bit
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Bo left a pile of bits as well - it was only right.  He would have to work harder to get back everything he had spent, but what was a life without the random night of revelry?  He lived for spontaneous moments.  "Well, how far are we going?  I'm fine, believe me."  He was still steady on his hooves as he left the table, focusing on the door again, willing himself to look like he wasn't as drunk as he was beginning to feel now that he was moving.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:03 am

Fry got up as well and went out of the Tavern with him "Its pretty dark, lets go"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Bohemian Rhapsody paused for only a second - was it really a smart idea to follow a stranger like this? But the thought was fleeting. Bo had been in stranger situations before, and had always come out alright. Besides, Fried Crisp didn't really seem the homicidal type, and Bo always carried a dagger hidden safely away for protection, since he spent so much time alone. He followed Fry without a second guess. "You must be pretty tired from working today."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 3:47 pm

"Yeah, I am" Fry said as they arrived at his house, he opened the door and stepped into his warm living room
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:04 pm

In reply, Bo made only a 'hm' sound. He looked around the town as they walked along. Other ponies were out and about still, and Bo wondered just how late it was. He was still careful not to appear visibly drunk as he followed Fry into his home.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Fry sat down on his couch looking at bo "Do you wanna eat or drink something?"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:27 pm

Bo sat in a chair opposite the couch, and he could feel the other's on him. Vainly, Bo wondered if Fry was admiring his good looks - Bo had seen both stallions and mares stealing glimpses. He had no reason to assume that Fry was doing so, as the cook gave little indication. "I wouldn't say no to another drink."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Fry went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of something that looked like a drink he placed one on the table infront of bo before he sat down and took a sip looking at him for a moment
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:05 pm

As Fry was in the kitchen, Bo allowed his eyes to stray around the room.  How trusting he is, the dark stallion thought to himself.  I could be a thief and he wouldn't know it.  Bo was many things, but a thief he was not, and when Fry returned, he simply nodded as he took his own glass.  "Tell me more about yourself, Fry." He grinned.  "Unless you're too tired."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:13 pm

He thought for a moment "Well, lets say I enjoy the small things in life" He said smiling "I really dont need much money or popularity, as long as I can make others smile, Im happy"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:03 pm

Naturally, Bo smiled as Fry explained his ambitions. "A noble cause, indeed," he remarked with a quiet chuckle, taking another long sip. "I have often said the same of myself. As long as others feel when they listen as I sing, or feel the urge to smile when they look at my paintings, I know I have done my job well."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:13 pm

"Thats nice" Fry said finishing his drink and yawning quietly. He looked at the clock and smiled back at him
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:32 pm

For a lingering moment, Bohemian Rhapsody didn't say a word. He was usually so good at getting to the bottom of things, trying to deduce why exactly Fried Crisp had invited him to stay, other than the kindness of his heart. But that wasn't a good enough excuse for Bo. He asked, rather boldly, "Are you bored with me, Fry? Are you going to sleep, then, or am I here for a reason?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Fry was a bit nervous to say something "Um well, I guess we should go to sleep" He said getting up "Where do you wanna sleep? I can sleep on the couch if you want"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Sleep? Bo contained his disappointment. His head was still swimming from the alcohol, and he wondered how Fry could still be on his hooves without showing much impact from all of the drinking. Bo stood, as well, unwavering in spite of his drunken state. "Just tell me where you want me to go."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:23 pm

"Hey um Bo?" he was a little nervous asking him "Would it be okay if we both slept in my bed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Encounters (Fry)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: