My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Encounters (Fry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:48 pm

His eyebrows raised curiously at the question, and his smile grew wider as he stepped closer to Fry, closely watching the other's expression as he filled the space between them. "If it's comfortable," he replied, a hint of teasing in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Fry tried to hide his blush a little and went to his bedroom, turning on the light and putting another pillow on the bed
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:28 pm

The pegasus stallion followed wordlessly.  He had been in this type of situation before, but he wasn't certain about Fry.  Stepping closer, he brushed up closer, nuzzling against the other stallion's cheek.  Bo couldn't resist asking in a hushed voice.  "What do you think of me?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:35 pm

Fry blushed even more "Well.. I do think you are cute" he said quietly looking at him
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm

It gave Bo a little thrill to see how his actions were affecting Fry. Perhaps the cook pony was inexperienced. Either way, Bo knew as much as he needed to. With a wing, he pulled Fry closer to him still. He kissed the stallion - but gently, to tease him further.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Fry blushes as bo kissed him and moved even closer to hug him
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:10 pm

For a long, lingering moment, Bo stood there in the would-be stranger's embrace before he finally pulled away to jump onto the bed for the night.  He briefly considered whether or not he would still be there in the morning - but figuring that his newfound friend was a cook, it would be worthwhile to stick around for a little while and perhaps get free breakfast, as well.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Fry got on the bed as well, pulling the blanket over them and looking Bo in the eyes, then smiling and looking away shily
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 12:13 am

His dark mane spread out across the pillow where he rest his head, wondering how the night had taken such an interesting turn - not that this was highly unusual for a stallion such as Bo, but he guessed it was a stranger situation for Fry.  He looked across the pillow to the pony laying beside him. "What are you thinking about, Fry?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:42 pm

"About you" He said moving a little closer and resting his head on his chest
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Though Fry was not likely to see it, a satisfied smile had spread across the crimson stallion's features as the chef pony laid his head to rest upon Bo's chest. As his tired eyelids drifted shut and sleep threatened to overcome him, the shameless pegasus murmured a simple response: "Good."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Fry dozed off as well, sleeping peacefully on his chest
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 7:52 pm

It was strange, sleeping in a stranger's bed - though for Bo, not uncommon. He had a way of making friends, though those 'friendships' tended to be short. He drifted to sleep, still feeling the alcohol's affects.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 4:05 pm

-The next morning-
Fry slowly woke up, rubbing his eyes and noticing his head hurt a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Encounters (Fry)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: