My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beneath a Starry Sky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Beneath a Starry Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath a Starry Sky   Beneath a Starry Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 1:30 pm

"Thanks. Glad I spotted you," he said, quiet yet even. His words were honest but he kept any real emotion out of them.

Aero realised with a sinking feeling that he seemed to be slipping down a familiar slope. The last time he'd really allowed himself to be this comfortable and open it had ended badly. It was the reason, he reminded himself, that he usually kept himself to himself. His thoughts and feelings were his own to have, less he have them exposed and battered once again.

Regretfully, the pegasus found himself on his hooves with his wings unfurled a little.

"I should go. Got a fair distance to fly back home," he announced, distracting himself by gauging the skies and judging how best to take his route. Aero looked over to Bright and gave her a faint smile.

"See you at the race?"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Beneath a Starry Sky   Beneath a Starry Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:23 am

When she looked over again to see his wings extending, there was a heavy feeling in her chest - she was disappointed, but took care to conceal it from her façade (with questionable success).  It wasn't often she had conversations like the one that had just transpired.  Really, she chided herself, you're lucky to have had someone to talk to at all.  Chin up.

She feigned her characteristic bright smile, nodding in agreement when he inquired about the race and whether she intended to participate.  "I'll be ready for it."  She stood abruptly to gather her things off the ground, pretending as if she had somewhere to go, as well.   But Bright Eyes would spend the night beneath the stars once more.  This time, though, she was likely to be kept awake by her incessant mind instead of the galaxies and planets up above.

"Have a safe journey, Aero Dynamic," she said, casting him a final smile before her horn began glowing warm gold again as she rolled up the worn scrolls, appearing intent on her mission to collect everything up in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Beneath a Starry Sky   Beneath a Starry Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 4:16 am

Aero was rather experienced at recognising disappointment in others. Judging by her expression, smiling though she was, he could tell it wasn't her usual bright, genuine smile. He hoped greatly that she could overlook this incident. There had some real connection between them, as short as there time togther had been. Aero would hate to compromise on that, but equally as troubling was his anxiety; the fear he'd either push her away or that she'd want nothing to do with him.

Standing straight, Aero took one last cursory look at the sky. It had certainly been worth coming out tonight. As Bright began to pack her things, he found himself wondering how long she'd been out here and how often she came. For a pony like her, with a seemingly infinite knowledge of the stars, he could imagine her staying for whole nights.

Hearing her say his whole name made him smile a little. He wasn't even sure why, he was just glad to hear her say it.

"Goodnight. Take care Bright Eyes," he replied, before his grey wings flapped and lifted him away.

He didn't look back, worried he might see an angry frown gazing back at him. No, Aero found it was better to keep looking forward. Or at least he tried to. Sometimes, it was difficult not to look back...
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Beneath a Starry Sky   Beneath a Starry Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 am

((I'm happy if you want to start a new thread for Running of the Leaves, unless you wanted to do something else :)))
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Beneath a Starry Sky   Beneath a Starry Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:14 pm

((Here you go: link))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath a Starry Sky   Beneath a Starry Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath a Starry Sky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2