My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Journey Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

A Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: A Journey Begins   A Journey Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 8:23 pm

She didn’t know what was happening. In one instant, the pale blue mare’s life had been thrown into chaos and confusion. It was supposed to be a happy trip to her hometown, to surprise her parents with a long-awaited visit. Instead, she found the place deserted. Frantic, Bright Eyes had searched the town, with only a few strange arrows lodged into the earth to signal something awful had happened.

In the two-story, humble home she had lived in since birth, the unicorn gave up searching for her parents, and began gathering supplies, barely cognizant of what she was doing. Bright Eyes had collected a variety of book from her father’s massive library, packing them tightly into an oversized rucksack. The rucksack had been hers when she was still in school, dark blue with two sparkling gold stars, like her cutie mark. She also neatly folded an old knit blanket to fend off the cold nights to come.

She took a final look at the gathered books: Maps of Equestria, along with several titles about magic in general, and, though she couldn’t explain what inspired her to grab it, one called A History of Dark Magic. She didn’t know where she was going or what she would find along the way, but Bright Eyes was determined to put the pieces together and find her mother and father.

Stepping out of the house, she cast one final look inside, trying to remember all the joyous occasions celebrated there - birthdays, staying up late by the fire on Hearth’s Warming Eve. But her fear and confusion clouded those happy times. Determined, she trotted into the worn road, trying to decide which direction to go first.
Back to top Go down

A Journey Begins
Page 1 of 1