My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

one and one makes a friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

one and one makes a friend. Empty
PostSubject: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm

It was a bright sunny day, Celestia's sky was the brightest it had ever been and there was not a cloud in sight, but Golden was there to change that, he'd been sent over to create a few light storms over Ponyville and he decided that the best place to start would be at the dam, seeing as it held so much water making storm clouds from it was extremely easy. It didn't take long for Golden to find the dam after reaching Ponyville. The mountains it was nestled behind not only alowed for easy damming of the water it also allowed and extemly beautiful view of the scenery. Most times Golden flew over the dam there were ponies walking along the dam wall. Some were there for the sheer pleasure of it, others were there with their significant others, while others used it as a place to gain inspiration. It was a place to just forget everything about the past and allow creation of the new.

Golden flew overhead, dipping his left wing he started to glide to the surface of the water in a gentle anti-clockwise corkscrew. As he came close to the water he straightened out becoming parallel with the water and flying towards the dam wall, gliding still, he came closer to water, close enough to allow his hoofs to break the smooth surface. Behind his hoofs jets of water rose into the air, forming clouds behind Golden as he flew. He was close to the wall now and a shape of a pony started to form ahead of him, but something was off. The rear of the pony seemed square and larger that what he had ever seen. It seemed as if the pony was sitting on a box, then suddenly it hit Golden. The pony in front of him was in a make shift wheelchair. It was quite an fancy invention Golden admitted. Slowing his flight down, Golden picked his hoofs up and let the clouds rise into the air. Gently he flapped his wings forwards in an effort to slow down. Gracefully landing next to the wheelchair pony. For a moment, Golden said nothing, he just stared out over the wall, down into the valley where Ponyville lay, then Golden turned his head, smiled and said:

"If I had the power, I'd turn the sky into a rainbow and the sea into a pot of paint. That way, I'd be able to paint the world around me with my own colours."

Golden glanced at the ponies cuttie mark, smiling knowingly.

"and I'm sure your music does just that."
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Airy had the same problem today he had had a few days ago, and once again he knew what to do about it. But this time a quiet place like Whitetail Wood wasn't the right one. He needed volume for his new piece of music, and the dam had it. Even this building's noise created a whole orchestra in Airy's head when he tried to focus all the sounds he heard.
Even though he didn't know if his pieces of music would ever be performed, he wrote them. If the future gave him an orchestra somewhen...

Airy just stood there, his eyes were closed, his ears were wide open. He focused all the sounds around him, no matter where they came from. But then there was a voice talking to him...
"...and I'm sure your music does just that." This was the first thing Airy was able to understand, but it also seemed to be the last thing the pony next to him said.
He opened his eyes and watched the golden-maned pony for a while before he started speaking.
"Oh, sorry, have you been talking to me? I've just been a little bit distracted." Airy tried to remember the things the pony had said before, but he couldn't find them in his mind.
"So, what did you say about my music? I only got this last sentence..."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:34 pm

"So, what did you say about my music? I only got this last sentence..."

Golden smiled, this pony was truly deep in concentration. The fact the he didn't even hear his whole sentence was a testimate to that.

"Whats got you so deep in thought that you block out the whole world?"

Golden asked, curiosity flashed in his eyes. Golden took a breath before continuing.

"You see, for me. I've always wanted to be able to paint clouds different colours and sometimes I think about it so much that I just drift off into another world."

Golden chuckled.

"Usually thats what gets me into trouble. So whats got you so caught up?"

Golden repeated. A broad smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:41 pm

"Oh, I can fully understand you", Airy answered. "When you find me totally distracted, I'm usually listening to the things around me. When I do, I try to form an orchestra inside my head, an orchestra of all the sounds around me. It's a great source of inspiration for my music. Sometimes I even put spoken words I hear into this orchestra without noticing them. That's why it took so long until I noticed you."
Airy looked at the pegasus. He saw that his eyes had two different colors. Airy just wanted to ask him about that, but he remembered how he felt when somepony asked him about his wheelchair, so he started with something different.
"If I'm allowed to ask, what brings you here on this beautiful day?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:10 pm

"Oh, I can fully understand you", Airy answered. "When you find me totally distracted, I'm usually listening to the things around me. When I do, I try to form an orchestra inside my head, an orchestra of all the sounds around me. It's a great source of inspiration for my music. Sometimes I even put spoken words I hear into this orchestra without noticing them. That's why it took so long until I noticed you."

Golden nodded, he knew the feeling all to well and was somewhat intrigued. where as he had always had these daydreams and inspirational moments, he was always moving clouds or painting them colours. Here was a pony who did quite the oppisite. He put music into his dreams, and even voice. It was quite the contrast between the two and Golden found that interesting, seeing as how he himself has two different eye colours, and the pegasus next to him was in wheel chair. Maybe this is why they understood the daydreams they both had.

"If I'm allowed to ask, what brings you here on this beautiful day?"

"I'm a weather Pegasi," Golden began cheerfully "I was sent out here today from Cloudsdale to gather some clouds and cause a storm over Ponyville and the easiest way to do that is to use the water from the dam."

Golden turned around to face the rising clouds he had left over the dam, they seemed so happy to just be clouds, but these were young clouds, ones Golden had just created and once they were done raining, he would have to bring them back with him so they could be processed by the factory, or he could just turn them back into water once they were done. but that was still a long time away and Golden had no ill thoughts about what would happen to them if he left them happily floating above the dam.

"As you can see I've started already." Golden turned and faced the pegasus. A smile on his face. "Did you ever get a chance to work with clouds?" Golden asked, sincerity in his eyes. "Come, hold out your hoof."

Golden then walked over to the water and gently ran his hoof through it, the water itself seemed to flock towards Goldens hoof and was caught in small ball, each droplet of water slowly adding to the small ball that was forming in Goldens hoof, until it was the size of two tennis balls, Golden turned again, and hobbled back to the pegasus, careful not to drop the floating ball of water.

"Don't see it as a ball of water. See it as a ball of thread and that your pulling a loose string from it that is gently unravilng the whole ball."

Golden held the ball of water near the pegasus, and nodded towards it.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Airy looked at the ball of water the pegasus held next to him. He was not able to say a word as he watched the sunlight breaking into its full spectrum inside the water. It was... beautiful.
He needed a few moments to remember that he was supposed to take it, but he raised his hoof eventually and let the pegasus lay the ball of water down on it.
"Wow...", Airy whispered. "This is... wonderful. I've never done something like that before..."
Airy was so lost in this phenomenon that he didn't notice that he slowly lost his balance. When he fell over, he stomped his hoof on the ground, dropping the bubble he had held a moment ago.
"Oh, I'm awfully sorry", Airy said quickly. "Sometimes I can really be a clutz..."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 am

"Sometimes I can really be a clutz..."

Golden laughed heartily, not because the Pegasus had dropped the water, but because what happened reminded him of when he first held water.

"Hey don't worry about it. The first time I did it I dropped a bath full of water on my mother."

Golden laughed again at the memory. He still remembered how his father came rushing into the bathroom to see what had happened only to burst out laughing as he saw Golden's mother soaked to the bone, her mane a tangled mess of what looked like seaweed.

"Here, try again."

Golden said, as he walked back to the water and pulling out another ball of water roughly the same size as the last one. Golden held it out to the Pegasus, wanting eagerly for him to succeed at creating a tiny cloud. He smiled warmly at the Pegasus.

"Try again, but this time I'll stand next to you so you can fall on me if you loose your balance and don't worry I'll catch you."

Golden said, his smile still plastered across his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 pm

When Airy dropped the bubble he had held, the pegasus started to laugh. Nothing new for him, he was used to getting laughed at. Even in the Junior Speedster Flight Camp he always had dropped things, long before his accident. Well, everypony had laughed at him all the time, and he had learned to laugh with these ponys.
"Hey don't worry about it. The first time I did it I dropped a bath full of water on my mother. Here, try again."
The pegasus gave him an other bubble of water.
"Try again, but this time I'll stand next to you so you can fall on me if you loose your balance and don't worry I'll catch you."
Airy was surprised by himself. He had met this pony for the first time a few minutes ago, and already now he trusted the newcomer... Did he?
Well, there was nothing to lose for him. Airy took the bubble again and leaned his body against the pony next to him.
It still was fascinating... The normally colourless water sparkled in all spectrum's colours when the sunlight hit it. In airy's head a harp quietly played A flat major glissandi, up and down, a flute was added to the group, then a violin, a cello...
Once again Airy noticed that he lost his balance, but this time he dind't let that distract him. He just trusted on the pony he just had met...

When Airy finally found his way back into reality, he had not forgotten what he just had heared. "Here, could you take that again? I have to write something down before it leaves my mind again."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:24 pm

For Golden watching this Pegasus watch the ball of water in his hoofs was quite extraordinary. He seemed to stare so deeply into the ball, that for a moment Golden thought the ball would stare back. It fascinated Golden as he wondered what exactly was going through the Pegasai's mind. Suddenly Golden saw how the Pegasus was falling over. True to his word he stood strong and allowed the Pegasus to lean his weight against him. The Pegasus was much lighter than expected, but that was probably because of the wheel chair. Golden felt curious as to how he managed to end up in such a position that he was permanently affixed to the wheel chair.
Golden was about to think of a way to gently ask him what had happened without intending to cause displeasure when suddenly the Pegasus spoke again.

"Here, could you take that again? I have to write something down before it leaves my mind again."

"Sure."

Said Golden with a smile as one hoof took the ball of water and forced it into a small cube of cloud with his mouth which blew away in the gentle breeze, before allowing the Pegasus to stand on his own two hoofs again.

"If you don't mind me asking. What are you planning to write down?"

Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:46 pm

After Airy had given away the ball of water again, he was glad to stand on his own hooves again. He felt much safer now that he didn't have to trust on somepony else, even though this golden pegasus surely seemed to be worth trusting on.
He opened his saddlebags and grabbed a small clipboard, a piece of pergament with some straight lines in it and a pencil.
"You know, I often come into several places when I need inspiration. Normally I only get inspiration from the sounds around me, but this ball of water... It was as if it had sung for me, it also created an orchestra inside my head. It was... absolutely amazing."
Airy placed the clipboard on the wall that seperated the path on the dam from the water and started to write something down.
"And now I'm trying to write this music down. I never leave my house without everything I need to compose."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 pm

"And now I'm trying to write this music down. I never leave my house without everything I need to compose."

Golden followed closely behind the Pegasus, as he spoke Golden started to look out over the water and gave a soft chuckle.

"I understand exactly what you mean. I may not have anything physical on me such as you do with your pad of paper and pens, but I do remember to bring with me who I really am. To be the pony I want to be and to always act in the way I would act. I would never be able to do my job if I don't"

Golden chuckled again as he sat down on the pavement, gazing over the water. His clouds floating higher still. Then suddenly Golden remembered something.

"Hey, you know, I never asked what your name was.

Said Golden as he stood back up, a smile on his face.

"I'm Golden Bolt."
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm

"I understand exactly what you mean. I may not have anything physical on me such as you do with your pad of paper and pens, but I do remember to bring with me who I really am. To be the pony I want to be and to always act in the way I would act. I would never be able to do my job if I don't."
Airy didn't fully understand what the pegasus tried to tell him, but it seemed to be something nice. Well, however.
"Hey, you know, I never asked what your name was. I'm Golden Bolt."
"Airy Movement", he replied without taking his eyes from his notesheet. "To be honest, i also was about to ask you about your name, Golden Bolt. I have to say that your name matches you better than mine matches me", Airy added and had to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 pm

"To be honest, i also was about to ask you about your name, Golden Bolt. I have to say that your name matches you better than mine matches me"

Golden wasn't to sure whether he should laugh or not. If he laughed would Airy take offense? Golden wasn't sure. So he decided to keep talking.

"Ye... Golden Bolt was my mothers idea. Bolt is the family name, but my mother found that my coat was something that she loved. So much so she named me after it. A bit silly isn't it? But what about you? How did you get your name?"

Golden asked as he played his fore hoofs in the low wall between the water, his head just above the water as it reflected his image back at him. His two eyes. He'd almost forgotten they were two different colours. They were always a source of entertainment every morning when he got out of bed and looked in the mirror, but by the late morning he'd forget they were different.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Once again Airy answered without taking his eyes from his notesheet. The piece of music he wrote slowly grew, and it wouldn't take much longer until Airy had to take a new page.
"Well, it's quite similar to yours. My family's name is Movement, and my parents called me Airy for my... airy kind." And my agility, Airy added in his thoughts. Suddenly he stopped writing.
It was quite ironic, his name was Airy, but his body was the opposite of it...
He put his clipboard back into his saddlebag. "I think that's it for now", he said quietly. He really did not want to cry now. Not after such a long time.
"Sorry", Airy whispered when he wiped a tear from his cheek. "Don't worry, it's not your fault. It just... happens sometimes that I have to think about it." He slowly started smiling again.
"Are you also living in Ponyville?", Airy asked. Actually he just wanted to hit an other topic...
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 pm

"Sorry"

Golden saw how Airy gently wiped a tear away from his eye and Golden almost started panicking. Unsure of what to do, Golden stood still and his tounge decided now would be the best time to just go limp.

"I'm....err...I'm sorry...I didn-...I mean I hope I haven't upset you.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault. It just... happens sometimes that I have to think about it. Are you also living in Ponyville?"

Golden decided that leaving such a sensitive topic, would be the best option. So he continued with Airy's change of topic. Suddenly it seemed that Golden's tounge was now back in full working order and could form words correctly again.

"Not exactly. I live in Cloudsdale. But I'm always on the move, its part of the job description. Being a weather pegasus means that you are always traveling across Equstria. Sometimes you stay in a town or city overnight, but the next day your back at the factory in Cloudsdale so you can get to the next destination. But I love my job, wouldn't trade it for anything.

Golden said with a smile. Hoping that the change in subject would help comfort Airy's emotions.

"What about you? You been living in Ponyville for long?"
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Golden Bolt looked worried when Airy whiped his tear away. Airy himself felt a little bad for that. It wasn't Golden's fault...
Well, now Golden told Airy about Cloudsdale and his job. It was very interesting...
"What about you? You been living in Ponyville for long?", he asked.
Airy shoke his head. "No, I moved here about a year ago. I also have lived in Cloudsdale before, but I couldn't stay there after my..."
Once again a tear rolled down his face. This wasn't good; Airy didn't know what Golden Bolt would think now. It wasn't unusual for him to cry when talking about his past, but twice in one single chat?
This time Airy wasn't able to stop it quickly. The first tear was followed by several more ones. "Sorry, it's not your fault", Airy sobbed quietly. "It's not your fault..."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 pm

"It's not your fault..."

It was at this point that Golden did start to panic. He was terrible when it came to crying ponies. He never thought ill of them, he just didn't know what to do that could help.

Think, think! What would you want somepony to do if you were crying? Tell a joke? no... Give them a smile? no... Oh Celestai... I wish my mom was here she'd kno-

Suddenly a thought hit Golden, a gentle smile appeared on his face. When ever Golden cried his mom gave him a hug until he stopped crying. Surely it would work here too? Golden moved awkwardly closer to Airy and put him self in a position where he could easily give Airy a gentle hug. A quick nervous breath later and Golden was giving Airy a hug. Golden thought that he would feel awkward giving another stallion a hug, but in this moment. It seemed like it was the only thing that wasn't awkward. Slowly Golden relaxed as he hugged Airy. The longer he hugged him, the more sure he felt that Airy would be ok.

"Its ok Airy, let it all out. I won't go anywhere."

Golden was caught off guard by what he said. It just slipped out, but the line reminded Golden of his mother. Then suddenly Golden remembered why. It was because it was the same thing his mother said when she gave Golden a hug. Golden hopped Airy was feeling better. He had no idea if he was doing this right or not.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Airy cried, he just wasn't able to hold it back any more. The fact that Golden Bolt might feel blamed for his crying didn't make it any better. Yes, Airy really felt bad now because he was crying, and he cried because he felt bad.
Suddenly he felt a leg gently being wrapped around his neck. It was Golden Bolt hugging him. It felt... good... comforting... even familiar. It felt like the hugs Airy's mother had given him every time he had been sad.
"Its ok Airy, let it all out. I won't go anywhere."
These words... They were the exact words his mother had spoken to him every time she comforted him. If he hadn't known that his parents were currently working in Cloudsdale and that it was impossible for them to be here now, he would have forgotten that it technically was a stranger who hugged him right now.
It took a few minutes for Airy to fully calm down again. He saw that he also had hugged Golden Bolt, but even though it surprised him, he didn't think about it any more.
"Thank you", Airy replied quietly. "I think this is what I needed now."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 pm

"Thank you", Airy replied quietly. "I think this is what I needed now."

"Anytime. Sometimes I think we all need to be told that it all ok."

Slowly Golden backed out of the hug. He was happy that he managed to remedy the situation, and also that he helped out a pony that he was getting to know as his friend. Unfortunately it was at this stage that Golden had run out of things to talk about. He racked his brains searching for something to talk about.

"Erm....So how did you earn your cutie mark?"

It was a good start, it would allow Golden to learn more about Airy and how he became a composer.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 pm

"My cutie mark?, Airy asked. "Well, after my accident..."
Airy shoke his head. Not again...
"Sorry. Well, after my accident I wanted to find out what I'm good at besides flying. I tried many things, like painting, writing stories, science... And somehow I found out that I'm very good at learning new instruments and that I even could compose my own pieces of music. After some training from a cello player named Octavia I got to know the... secrets of good music. I'm still learning, but my cutie mark tells me that this has to be my special talent."
Wow. He had told the whole story without crying.
"How about you? Does your lightning stand for thunderstorms or speed? Or even something entirely different?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm

"Well, after my accident..."

Golden wanted to face hoof. He was really good at sticking his hoof in his mouth or talking about things that really shouldn't be talked about. But was glad to see Airy was able to talk about his cutie mark. Golden felt like an idiot for not thinking his question through before asking. But he listened carefully as Airy spoke.

"How about you? Does your lightning stand for thunderstorms or speed? Or even something entirely different?"

Lightning.

Said Golden proudly, he smiled before continuing

"My father was a weather pegasai, and my fathers father too, and his father before him. Being a weather pegasus is part of my blood and I'm all to happy to be able to continue with what my fore-father did. Each one of us a special talent in weather, not all the same one mind you. My father was amazing at creating winds. He could create wirlwinds without breaking a sweat and my grandfather created the most amazing snow you have ever seen. It was always the whitest, always the coldest. I love my job and my talent too. My cutie mark came from when I first started being a weather pegasus. I was tasked with bringing clouds over a nearby town and a more experience pegasai would create the storm. But I had watched my father created storms before. So once I had the clouds in possition, I gave them a mighty kick. I got such a fright from the thunder and lightning, but I couldn't stop laughing. It just felt so good. So I did it again, watching the lightning flash from under the clouds. I got my cutie mark while I was on the cloud during the storm. Something about the lightning spoke to my soul. or it was just because I loved the sound it made.

Golden laughed. He loved telling the story about his fore-fathers. But he always wondered if his foals would be weather pegasi, or whether the would enjoy working with the weather.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Airy carefully listened to Golden Bolt's story. It was really interesting for him, especially since his parents absolutely hadn't been into racing or music. He was so distracted by the story that he didn't notice how hungry he actually was.
When his stomach suddenly growled after Golden Bolt had finished his story, Airy felt a little awkward.
"Wow, I really didn't notice how time has run away. I'll starve if we stand around here much longer", he said and laughed. "I know a good restaurant in Ponyville, would you like to accompany me?"

Last edited by Naturematthe on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:11 pm

"I know a good restaurant in Ponyville, would you like to accompany me?"

Golden laughed, a twinkle in his eye.

"Your talking to a pony who probably eats before looking whats even on the plate. I'll be all to happy to join you. Lead the way.

And just like that Golden was walking along side Airy towards Ponyville. Golden felt that he was going to enjoy being able to call Airy his friend.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm

"I'm glad you said yes", Airy answered and smiled. "Follow me, it's not too far from here."
His fore legs started pulling the waggon that held his body, and after he had made sure that Golden Bolt followed him, he walked and rolled down the path over the dam.

The restaurant was at the edge of Ponyville, just a few hundred meters away from the dam. As the sun still was shining, Airy walked to a table outside the building.
"Here we are", he said. "Take a seat, I brought my own." He had to laugh again. Not every time he had to talk about it he got sad...
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:04 pm

"Take a seat, I brought my own."

Golden couldn't help but laugh at what Airy said. His eyes twinkled as he laughed.

"You know, I'm glad you have such a good sense of humor, I feel me and you will get along extremely well together. I'm going to head to Canterlot soon though. Need to do a quick weather change there too. Was wondering if you are going to be heading in that direction anytime soon?"

Golden raised a hoof at a waiter as he passed by the table.

"Hi there, I'd like a hay sandwich and my friend here is going to have a..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one and one makes a friend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next