My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 am

"Move anymore, and I might accidentally bite down. Wouldn't want that." As he spoke, Jack slapped the stallion with one of his wings.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:03 am

"J-Just let us go! W-we weren't going to do anything!" Nightengale exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:06 am

"Too late for that. You're not going anywhere till Miss Winv wakes up." He glanced over at Ghost Wing for a second, before looking back at her assailant.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 am

"That'll be hours! She drank the entire cup!" Nightengale started struggling agin to get away.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:33 am

"Hmm, you're right." He then swiftly punched her in the head, knocking her out. Then he proceeded to tie her and the stallion up.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:38 am

Nightengale yelped, going limp as she lost consciousness. The stallion just go armed as he was tied up, not even bothering to struggle.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:42 am

With that sorted out, Jack walked over to Ghost Wing, making sure she was okay. Aftrr confirming she was, hengently shook her awake.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:45 am

Ghost didn't even stir, dead asleep like Nightengale said and it would be quite awhile for whatever was used to drug her wore off.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:48 am

He growled low, looking over at nightingale and her goon angrily. "You, meat head. What'd you plan to do with her exactly?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:50 am

"I dunno, she's the big fan," the stallion said, nodding to Nightengale.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:55 am

Jack smacked Nightingale a few times with his wing, trying to wake her up. He was loosing patice with these two rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:57 am

"Dude... You knocked her out and now you want her awake? What is wrong with you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:00 am

"Well...if you keep talking, maybe I'll let you in on the secret, hmm?" As he spoke, jack looked over at the stalion, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:01 am

"I-uh... I'm-I'm good," the stallion said, shrinking back.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:10 am

"Well, it seems we'll be here awhile. So, while we wait, are you the editor? Or did he slink off to sone other hole in the ground?" As he spoke, he put on a pot of coffee
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:25 am

"The editor? Nah, he went to Applewood last week and he's supposed to be back tomorrow," the stallion said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:27 am

"So this was all a set up. Did he know? I suggest your remember to be honest." He turned around, taking a sip from his coffee
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:29 am

"Nightengale played him, since G.W. always thanked her editor by name, she figured the easiest way to get the latest book was to date him," the stallion said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:39 am

"Figures, most men aren't too clever. And how do you fit into all this? I can only assume you're the stallion from the attack at the hotel."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:42 am

"Hey, I was just supposed to grab her, and Nightengale has some... Sensitive information about me," the stallion said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:45 am

"I see. Any idea how long she's been planning this? Seems like it'd take time." He set hig mug in the sink, walking back over to the couch he'd put Ghost Wing on.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:49 am

"About a year I think," he said. Ghost remained peacefully asleep, completely oblivious as to what was happening around her.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:54 am

"Well, that's all I need from you. Now, these two just need to wake up." When he finished speaking, Jack sat down in a chair next to Ghost Wing.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:57 am

It wasn't for another three hours that GhostWing finally started coming to, groaning softly as her head pounded. Her mouth felt like it was full of cotton and her movements felt sluggish. She felt mildly irritated as her wings felt cramped on one side and her feathers felt all out of place.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:59 am

Hearing Ghost wake up, Jack moved into the kitchen, and got her a glass of water. "Welcome back, Miss Wing. Are you alright?" As he spoke, he handed her the glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: