My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:38 am

"I think we both know the answer to that, Miss Ghost. Maybe you should stay somewhere safer."

He turned and walked towards her, stopping a few feet away. He wanted to suggest his loft, but he felt it wasn't exactly...acceptable.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:43 am

"I don't really have anywhere else, this is the hotel I normally stay at and there aren't any other trains to Ponyville until tomorrow," She said, looking a little lost and scared as she tried to think about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:51 am

"I..suppose you could stay at my loft. It's not very big, but I'm usually there." He look to the side, finding an excuse in looking out the window. He wasn't in this situation often, and never with a pretty mare at that.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:54 am

"I-I don't want to impose," Ghost said, looking down at her hooves with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:01 am

"Don't worry, you wouldn't be intruding. I promise Ma'am. Your safety is my only concern." He walked over to the cracked window pane. If that stallion had been a little bit heavier, he'd have fallen to his death...
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:04 am

She hesitated but ultimately nodded. If that stallion returned and Jack wasn't around... Ghost didn't want to even think what could happen if she'd been on her own. "I just need to pack a few things... And dry off," She said, retreating back into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:13 am

"Of course, I'll wait here, Ma'am." He wasn't sure why he was nervous, but every little thing set him on edge now. He took a few deep breaths, calming himself. He needed to focus on keeping Ghost Wing safe.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:18 am

GhostWing stepped out a short while later, now mostly dry. She moved around the room, packing her saddle bags with essentials and her typewriter of course. "Alright, I'm ready," she said, pulling her jacket and scarf back on.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:23 am

"Follow me Ma'am." He stepped over to the window, and kicked it out. "After you."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 am

"...You do know I have to pay for the room right?" She asked with a sigh. Oh well, she would take care of it in the morning. She took a running leap, flaring out her wings and gliding to a spot nearby that had a warm updraft to wait on him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:44 am

He launched out the window, after further roughing up her room.

"Trust me, it'll put your attackers on edge when they come back for you."

Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:48 am

"I hope the hotel sees it that way," She said, looking at him. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 am

He lead her to his loft, landing on the balcony, and unlocking the door. He flicked on the lights, following her inside. It was dark even with the lights on, and fairly cramped.

"I'll take the couch, and you can have the bed."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:01 am

GhostWing looked around the loft and how cramped it was, it actually reminded her a bit of her flat back in Ponyville but she had a fairly good storage system so there was just a bit more room."I don't mind the couch, please don't put yourself out because of me," she said, setting her saddle bags on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 am

"Oh it's no bother. And besides, what would I be if I didn't have some sense chivalry?" He smiles, and nods towards the bedroom door. "I don't mind the couch at all, Miss Ghost."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:20 am

"But..." she looked to the small couch and then to Jack's large frame before moving closer to him. "Are you sure? Your couch looks a little small."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:21 am

"Unless you wouldn't mind sharing the bed, I'm fine with the couch. I've slept in my office chair many nights. I assure you I'll be fine Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:29 am

GhostWing blushed at the thought of sharing the bed, but.... it did have some draws. "Actually... I'd feel safer... sharing..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 5:06 am

Jack blinked a few times, taking a few seconds to process what he'd heard. "As you wish Ma'am." He blushed almosy inperceptably, leading her to the bed room
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 5:13 am

Ghost followed him in, waiting until he was on his side of the bed before climbing in, fluffing her feathers. "Goodnight Jack, and thank you," She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 5:43 am

"Always, Miss Ghost." He closed his eyes, falling asleep a few minutes later
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Well after they'd drifted off, GhostWing stirred in her sleep and moved closer to Jack, settling back into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:40 pm

Hours later Jack awake, noticing his bed was warmer than usual, but brushed it off as nothing as he slid out of his bed. After stretching out his wings he shuffled off into his kitchen, and began making some coffee and some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Ghost woke up a short while later, yawning and blinking as her eyes adjusted to the still dark room. She fluffed up her feathers and stretched her wings out. Meh, they could use a good preening, especially since she didn't get the chance to do so the night before. When she could finally see straight, she crawled to the edge and walked out of the bedroom. "Morning," she said, spotting Jack in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:26 pm

He blinks a few times,before looking over his shoulder. "Who are you...? And why are you in my house?" He turned around fully, narrowing his eyes at ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: