My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worried for a friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Worried for a friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 am

Blue grit his teeth stomped his hoof into the ground, leaving a half inch imprint in the floor. "What's wrong...? What's wrong is that I met the most amazing filly... the only one that made me forget... Only to have her jerked away from me... Even worse is that she wasn't real... just a product of this damn drug..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 am

Renaultar moved up aside him and put a hoof on his shoulder. He didn't completely understand, but he knew that whatever it was, he lost someone he had grown attached to. And that Blue must have mistook him for her.

"I'm sorry....Maybe you'll find someone like her again....She played piano?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:15 am

Blue looked up at him sullenly. "She was you in mare form."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:17 am

Renny blinked, nearly having another hang time with his jaw. But instead he just held in place.

".....Oh........Uh......Thats....Interesting...." Other thoughts occurred to him, but he held onto those for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:23 am

He shook his head. "The gypsy said the herbs would let me see other universes.... and I saw one where instead of you showing up as you are now... you were turned into a mare... And..." He turned away. "You made me so very happy..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 am

Renaultar blinked more. At this rate he might just have pigeons land on him and do as they do to statues. But being the pony he was, he had to say it.

"........So........Was I hot?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:34 am

Not being a pony to hide anything, Blue nodded very astutely. "Yes. Yes you were. Even with one eye."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:42 am

Renaultar put a hoof to his chin and pondered. There were a lot of thoughts going through his head, and he opened his mouth a few times to comment, but chose to withhold them. He didn't want to weird out Blue too much, especially after losing the one he....loved.

"Uh huh....Well....uh....Ill be honest...that's quiet frankly the weirdest thing i have heard. Yet kinda hot. Though that's probably my weakness for mares appealing to me....Oh jeez, was i weak for myself?....Maybe you shouldn't answer that....Don't answer that."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:46 am

He nodded again. "Oh yes. I had to defend you on several occasions. You practically withdrew into a ball whenever some other stallion took notice of you."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:55 am

Renaultar failed to hide a blush at that. His eyes looked around, avoidant of Blue. "Oh....Well that makes sense to me....Maybe its best i don't know more.....I wonder if i would like me though...." His mind went off with that train of thought again before comming back. "Oh yeah. I wanted to make sure you were alright after that night. I was worried sick."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 am

Blue pulled himself up out of the puddle and walked toward the bathroom, still obviously depressed. "Well.. thanks for coming by... and knocking me out of my fantasy world..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 am

Renaultar felt like he was stabbed in the chest. "I....I'm sorry....I was just....worried about you..." He lowered his head. Wow, things were turning out differently than he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:14 am

He stopped. "No, I'm grateful. I'm glad it was you that came by and not somepony else. I can at least afford to act like an imbecile around you, since you do it enough around me."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:18 am

Renaultar chuckled. "Glad to be a good friend in the very least you druggy." He sniffed the air, wrinkling his nose at the smoke. "So...I'm glad your alright....And I guess Earl is okay too since he was the one who dragged you off. Peach and the others are alright. I just dropped her off at my place. Turns out some of the 'household' was there and they were doing the same thing. Then stuff blew up."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 am

"Well... at least nopony important got killed then."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:24 am

Renaultar looked to the door before looking back. "...I would like to stay longer, but I'm kind of worried for Peach. I left her at my place and I don't think it will be long before the landladies break their promise and get into my room to terrorize her. I do want to see you again though. Maybe ill come by again."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:32 am

Blue stared ahead at the bathroom door. "Alright. Maybe I'll have this place cleaned up by then... Heh... if I remember right you came to me first because you thought the landladies would keep you as a sex slave or something... I don't know. Memory's a little hazy now. Now off with you, go protect that girl."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:35 am

Renaultar chuckled at that. "Sounds about right..." He moved for the door and stopped at it. ".....How did it happen to me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 am

"That I also don't remember. Strange things, drugs. Everything's so vivid until you come down. I'm going to destroy the last of those herbs after my shower... I don't want something like this happening again." He turned to actually look Renny up and down for the first time since he'd been here. "I'm guessing your armor took some damage in the fight. You should bring it by for some maintenance. Don't forget to bring a bag of bits with you."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:53 am

Renaultar sighed. He did not look forward to paying him again for the armor. "Fine fine. I will. Next time I come by. You stay safe and healthy now Blue." He said before going out the door.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:02 am

Blue closed the door quietly and rushed to his study. He poured through his archives trying to find a particular plant.

Whether that gypsy was real or full of it... those hallucinations were much too vivid, too real to be simple imagination... I know that from experience."

Poison joke. It was poison joke. Hopefully it would work the same way in this universe as it did in the other. There was no option now. He'd seen what it took to silence his aching heart. He must replicate the conditions. Renny... Rena showed up on his door step wearing the armor... A powdered poison joke extract rubbed into the armor should work. So long as he could keep himself from coming into contact with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worried for a friend   Worried for a friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worried for a friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2