My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Discreetly' going about town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Silver recoiled to the touch. A pony bopping him on the nose was not something he was accustomed to. He just about knocked his teeth out there in reaction.

"I don't care who it might have been for. You are crazy. You being around me can get you killed. Go. Before some pony takes you to be my friend. And I ain't your father. I didn't agree to none of that."

Silver stepped back a few paces, not wanting to get any closer to the pony. He clearly didn't have issues being physical. He didn't like how much attention this was drawing.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 am

Stormy grinned like what he said was the answer he had wanted for whatever reason. "Listen to me Silver Spur. I never expected you to be my father." His eyes trailed over to the alley. It seems Laelaps had been right. His eyes returned to the colt as he seem to be trying to recover from a mere exchange. Stormy wanted to laugh at something he noticed him and his father shared as ponies, but he was sure the colt would think him ready to be put in a straight jacket.

"I regardless of who you are or what you have done am thankful for you creating me." He touched his hoof to his chest. "I have tried my best to make the world a better place. In a way you created something to balance your bad. Ahahahahaa." Stormy itched his neck as he debated what would be the best way out of this situation as they stood in the open in a low developed town, with one sheriff as the most powerful law enforcement.

"I just need to make sure my famliy is protected." His eyes if you were a reader of colts showed his meaning was vast and that was hardly the only reason as hit the cart behind him, which jerked around to cover them from the street and the pony hopped into the driver seat. He takes Silver's hat with a grin and throws on a duster dropped from the cart. "Someone followed me. There is a much more expense hat in the box I gave you. I'd suggest again taking my advice and going on the trip far from Equestria. You never know what you find on the new frontier. Also run away while I pretend to be your escaping in the cart." Stormy said with the most casual look like borrowing a dollar.
Back to top Go down
Zispinhoff

Zispinhoff

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Sureshot swore quietly as his view was obscured by the coach. He saw a familiarly hatted figure mount a cart, and leaned to follow it. He took a few steps until he saw the hooves at the reins.

Orange.

He spun around fervently, hoping that the laughing half-wit's ruse hadn't cost him his first oppurtunity in years. The gray pony was there, a furious glower in his eyes, and an unmistakable rage on his face as he broke into a gallop. There was no doubting it now. That was Silver.

"Been a long time, hasn't it, PARTNER!?" He called in a sharp, thin voice. The dust kicked up by the cart was drifting around him, settling in his coat and duster. He started to trot toward him.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 am

Silver glared at Stormy as he rambled on, putting a hoof to his chest that made him push it away. He was ready to just walk away, to just fly off and forget this. Leave him before anything happen. But then he picked up on some of Stormy's caution, thus enhancing his own.

Silver looked around carefully, as if trying to spot the cause of his unease. Then something most unsettling happened. Something he hoped never would happen. And no pony should have to feel the wrath for such an action. The sudden absence of a hat on his head set off a vicious snarl.

"Don't touch my HAT!" He quickly shoved into Stormy and removed the hat from the offender to cover up his head once again. The moment was short lived though as an approaching pony hailed him.

Silver froze, running courses of action through his head. Plans of escape or engagement. The voice, he knew the voice. He wasn't worried about identifying it anymore, but still, he felt reminders of the past come back to him as he turned to look at Sureshot.

Eyes narrowed, he faced him, quartering toward, favoring his stance ready for action. Several moments went by as he met eyes, the opening invitation to what was likely to come.

"...You're still alive."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 pm

He looked back, reading the colt's body language. It seem his orange coat betrayed him once again. laughed as he turned the cart back, having it speed pass the colt as he had it stop and set a bag in the cart. "Keep the change my friend. Also could you do this for me?" He whispered in the colt's ear. He nodded and sped off to the building with the building shiny metal, badge shape on it.

Stormy stood, facing west saw the two facing each-other. They both seem to know each-other well it seems. He had only see that much 'love' between two when he he looked at Gale. "Well Silver Spur aren't you going to introduce me to your clever friend? Or." He turned to SureShot with a grin, his eyes having a twinkle to them. "Would you be so kind to tell me your's? My name is Stormy Hugeheart."

Stormy felt a little out of place without a hat. Perhaps it was just the fact everyone else was wearing one as the sun drooped a bit in the sky to show it was beginning it's descend to let the moon take it's throne to guard over the night.

Back to top Go down
Zispinhoff

Zispinhoff

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 am

Sureshot walked past Stormy. "Just because you told me yours, doesn't mean I have to reciprocate," He said quietly with a rasp in his words. He began to slowly pace towards Silver. His left eye kept the same narrow gaze, but his right eye began to widen, the iris shrinking slightly.

"You not an easy pony to track, you know. I was hoping maybe we could have a little dialogue, a little walk and talk. After the mess you left in my hooves, I think you could accommodate that."

Sureshot winced as a breeze picked up, scattering dust. "Of course, if you don't want to talk, that's fine too. I'll just have to find a way to make you." He looked off in the direction of the cart, then the brave, loud colt, and then finally back to his former partner.

One motionless eye maintained locked contact with with Silver's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 am

Silver stared right back at him under the brim of his hat, quartering toward him. His wings extended and pushed the duster up on his back, readying himself for movement and making his now clearly visible katana ready to draw.

Dust drifted between them, eyes watching, analyzing, waiting. They both were reading eachother. In this one moment there was more going on than silence, but a confrontation of integrity.

After what felt like ages, Silver spoke. "...Stormy. Get lost. This pony and I have some...talking to do."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Stormy stared at the two colts with his eyes widened a bit as they flared their aggressive natures. Stormy wonders if they felt better like this. Seeing the danger in front of them then running from it. Though I suppose that's the same with all things in life. You want them out on the table so to speak.

"Oh no." Stormy grinned as he walked to stand west of them, moving side way as they circled eachother. He reached into his bag and frowned when he saw he was out of soda. He looked down the street wondering where he could be as turned to the two. "I have this little thing about me. Ponies tend to tell me to get lost often, but I found I like what happens after I leave. So I'll stay."

Stormy turned to SureShot with his grin as his left eye closed. "I hardly expect someone to return a greeting. It's not a requirement, just someone who consider themselves a colt and respect for themselves. Most enjoy expressing who they are. If you have a issues in the past that make you shameful. Then I understand."
Back to top Go down
Zispinhoff

Zispinhoff

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:34 am

SureShot addressed Stormy, "You clearly haven't seen enough of the world. I would hate to see your naïve innocence on a name taken from you."

SureShot flipped his duster over his left side, revealing a large rifle hanging from a harness. Sunlight glinted off the lens of the scope as he swung it around, leveling the swirled steel barrel at Stormy. ""Get Lost", That's a fantastic idea." He looked to Stormy with a glaring right eye. "A fantastic idea indeed. Why don't you?"

With the wide hollow of the muzzle pointed squarely at Storm's strange expression, distanced as it was, SureShot looked to Silver. "I haven't lost my touch, you know. And Neighpon teaches a pony a thing or two on depravity. So what say you and I have a talk, like I said? Away from here. How about in that bar over there?"

Off in the distance, the clock tower struck 8:30, as clouds dimmed the sky.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:49 am

Silver kept his eyes on Sureshot. With his rifle out now, Silver knew he meant business. He suspected Sureshot would have his rifle still. At least he knew what to expect now after all this time.

Glancing to Stormy, Silver sighed silently. He wished he would just leave before he got hurt. This was something of the past that he had t settle himself. And he knew Sureshot well enough that if he wanted him dead, he would have done it already. Stormy would only be making things riskier at this rate.

Silver nodded, not letting his eyes out of sight of Sureshot. He took several careful paces toward the saloon. "Put that rifle away and we talk..." He said, more for the benefit of being discreet.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:08 am

Stormy's grinned grew far wider at the rifle. Like he had wanted lethal force to be used. "Once I had a friend like you. He was uh, troubled pony. He followed a path that was too much for one to bear and sadly it was his down fall." He said as looked up for moment, gazing at something.

"I tried so hard to help him from the darkness, and at times he would threaten me and mean as much as you do. Though." He lifted his hoof as the SureShot felt barrel pressed againt his back. The sheriff Stormy had had the foresight to be summoned by that helpful colt he spoke seem to come in the nick of time. "Sadly Gale learned I have tendencies to wet the fuse so too speak."

(Flashback: ("Keep the change my friend. Also could you do this for me?" He whispered in the colt's ear. He nodded and sped off to the building with the shiny metal badge shape on it.)(Fixed few errors in the spelling. Though it's on the page before if you wanna read it.)

The sheriff had one of the longest mustache you ever saw as his horse voice, that had commanding tone told the Blue colt to drop it. Stormy chuckled a bit as he turned to his father with grin. "My my Silver. You sure do make life exciting in it's ways." His eyes sparkled. It was almost wrong how much fun he seem to be having.
Back to top Go down
Zispinhoff

Zispinhoff

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:44 am

SureShot casually pointed his rifle at the mustached sheriff, and pulled the trigger. As the sheriff's body fell, Sureshot worked the action of his rifle with red unicorn magic, and leveled it back at Stormy.

He looked to Silver. "Let's not get too distracted. We can have a private word in there." Rain began to patter on his hat's brim, and he walked towards Silver, in the direction of Rosencratz's tavern.

He shrouded his rifle as they walked, never breaking eye contact. "Been over half a decade since we shared a cider. On you."

Silver went through the tavern door, and Sureshot followed shortly behind.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 am

Stormy watched as the Sheriff fell and a small panic ensued as the town's pony ran for their homes. He saw once again what happens when you mess in the affairs of others. Good ponies would get hurt. Stormy closed his eyes as he saw the rifle pony causally walk towards the bar.

A cold feeling feeling gripped Stormy as the he didn't really see a way to turn this around. It was almost twisted how easily one could do evil and never pay a price. Many would say in the end that Karma, or whatever you believe would get them, but what about right now? He would enter the bar and talk, then likely sleep in a warm bed and have full stomach. Where was the justice in that?

"If only my role wasn't to live to tell the tale. It's time like this I wish you were still here Gale." He said as he walked. He didn't go back to the taxi cart. He walked to the public records and read the small life story of a Ace High. He was born and raised in this town. He was one of thirteenth original foals that were born here after they official made themselves a town. He had a sister who lived in Manehatten and two proud parents.

(Future Event)

Later when Stormy attended the funeral he discovered he was to be wed in late August. "Where is the hero in this story?" The answer in his head was he buried six feet down. Stormy shed few tears as he saw the sheriff's death as his own doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Discreetly' going about town   'Discreetly' going about town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Discreetly' going about town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2