My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWU Animal team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 am

Sonic came running up to a group of ponies with brown vests on, and stops suddenly making him start to slide " why didn't I fly here?" before he could question him self he noticed he talking to himself. He takes a deep breath, and reached into his wings and pulled out a note "Attention, Animal team, welcome to this year's Winter Wrap Up" He paused to take another breath, and looked up from the note at the pony's
Back to top Go down
Rising Star

Rising Star

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:58 am

Star was looking at all the ponies that were gathered there. She was really exited for this years Winter Wrap Up. She had heard about it lots of times but she had never really taken a part of it. She saw the orange pegasus that had just arrived and when he started talking she made her way through the other ponies so she could be on the first row.

"I don't know if I should be up there with him but I'll wait here for more directions" she thought. She looked and listen to him carefully.
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:08 am

Sonic looked back down at the note "As you all are aware of you need a leader" he looks up and directly at the pony who had just pushed her way to the front, and a smile came on his face. He took another breath, and put the note down " and that leader's name is.... Rising Star" he than pulled out a brown leader vest out "please come get your vest, and Congrats"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:21 am

Blackfire imppatiently awaited for the announcements to end. He could've spent the time he spent waiting by showing off his skills. Soon enough, an orange pegasus showed up and declared a team leader was going to be chosen for the animal team. Blackfire began to hope that it was him, he would make a wonderful leader. Using his magic, he reached into his jacket and grabbed a comb, using it to comb his hair. When it was announced that he wasn't the leader, he was outraged, simply outraged. Then again, he wouldn't know what to do being the leader, so he would let this outrage slide for now. He sat down and awaited further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Rising Star

Rising Star

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:22 am

When he said her name she couldnt believe it. It was her first time in this and he had named her a leader. She went up and she put her vest on with her magic. She smiled at him.

"Oh thank you, I'm honored, I'm not really sure what I should say"

She looked down and saw all the ponies that were there and then looked at Sonic again.

"I'll do everything so this years Winter Wrap Up becomes the best one ever"

"What should I do now? Well I'll wait for him to tell me when I can star organising the activities and all" she thought, she had read many books at the library on how this event worked and how she had to handle her job.

Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:28 am

Sonic smiled as Star put on the vest "I know your new here, but we believe you can do it, and we are counting on you " he looked at all the ponies in the crowd, scanning the faces before looking back at Starr " Well I gotta go, I have two other team leaders to announce" he than proceeded to leave, but stopped and turned his head "No magic, remember" He than took off , disappearing in the clouds
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:58 am

Steel ran as fast as he could so he won't be so late.He saw the animal team announcer fly away.He began to run even quicker to see the leader.It was a pink pony which looked very nicely in the leader suit.Steel hoped he wasn't late,and he wasn't.The pony was putting on the vest when Steel arrived.He remembered the rules,which included no magic.That made Steel angry for some reason,but he knew it was the way.He just calmed down and began watching the leader,waiting for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Rising Star

Rising Star

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:00 am

Star walked a little closer to the ponies that were looking at her. She looked back at them and started talking.

"Ok, Hi everypony, my name is Rising Star, It is a huge pleasure meeting you all" She smiled. "I would really apreciate if you could do 3 lines, I'll be dividing you in 3 teams. Now, this year we will be doing 3 activities which are: Building nests, waking up all the animals and gather food for all the animals who have just waken up"

She look at everyponie hoping she had make herself clear and that everypony were following her.

"All 3 tasks are really important. We need really creative people for the nest building, all our little bird friends are coming back from the south and they need something nice to live and to lay their eggs. Remember, we can't use any magic.

We also need gentle ponies who are willing to wake all our animal friends up. They will be very cranky if we don't wake them up correctly. Please use low voices first and be really friendly too.

And for the third team, all the animals will be really hungry when they wake up, so they need all their favorite food to fill their empty stomachs. Imagine how you would feel if you had slept for months. I know I would be starving"
She smiled again.

"So, as I already explained, please, all of you interested in nest building, please line up in here, I'll take you to your stations, were you wil find everything you need."

She moved a few steps to her right. "Everypony who wants to help waking the animals up, please line up in here, I'll point you in the right direction to start with the easiest animals to wake"

She moved again the same way. "And all of you interested in helping us to gather food for the animals, please line up in here so I can start telling you which kind of food you will be looking for"

She waited in the middle, as she saw everypone lining up for their asigments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWU Animal team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Animal team   WWU Animal team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWU Animal team
Page 1 of 1