My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWU Weather team

Go down 
+2
Raynie!
sonicthunder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Sonic finally see's the group he is in, and begins to smile finally, I am done with this errand he thought. He landed on the ground and walked up to his fellow team members, and pulled out the list and cleared his throat " hello fellow weather team members, welcome to Winter Wrap up, as you know we need a leader for our group" he pauses takes a deep breath and puts the paper away.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Spring Shower had been waiting for their winter wrap up festivities, ready for all this cold weather to be over with. She hated the cold and was just ready to get these clouds cleared do the sun can get through.

As Sonic prepared to announce the leader of the Weather team, she smiled through the crowd of mostly Pegasus towards the person she knew would be in charge of the clean up, having been told a few nights ago.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Does this jacket make my wings look small?

Golden asked a pony he was standing next to jokingly, a smile on his face. He never thought he would do this, but Sonic had made a good point of how life must continue. If it was always winter the plants would die, but if it was always summer the plants would dry out. It was a fine balance between the two and Golden felt he should help out. Or at least try.
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Cloud Dasher ran into the team of pegasai that were the weather team.He was anxious to do his first Winter Wrap Up.He was wondering who the team leader was going to be.He didn't have any hopes up,because he was a colt.He was ready to help with everything needed from him.
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:38 am

Sonic looked upon all the pony's with a smile “is there a Storm runner among us?” he than began looking around at everypony, as if trying to find them. “oh yea, I almost forgot” Sonic than reaches behind him, and pulls out a blue leader vest and hold's it out in front of him, awaiting the Pegasus to come forward to claim leadership.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:48 am

The second Storm Runners name was called, Spring Shower gave a small excited squee, despite knowing it was coming. She flew full speed weaving through the crowd of ponies until she got to Storm Runner. Without missing a beat she dove under Storm and hefted her up onto her shoulders, holding her up over the crowd of pony heads.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Storm looked up as her name was called.

"Why yes I am He..." She was then lifted up into the air by somepony, as if to show everypony that she was in fact, here. "Woah now!" She exclaimed before looking down and seeing Spring Shower. "Oh hey Sprimg," she said, "glad to see you could make it, but could you put me down? I need to accept the leader vest before we can do anything." She smiled, and looked over to Sonic, "I would love to lead the group." She said.
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:28 am

Sonic put the vest down and gave a small chuckle, “Well it is good to see somepony's are excited to get started” he than looked over at Storm who was atop of the aqua Pegasus, and gave a stern look “If you please would let down Storm so we could get started, I would appreciate it “ he started to scratch the back of his head, and began smiling again, also letting out a nervous laugh “ I mean we need to get started so we are not late for spring” he said and than proceeded to let out a sigh
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:11 am

Spring let Storm down off her shoulders and smiled nervously, rubbing the back of her head with her hoof, "sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:55 pm

A Noticable ticking and cluncking can be heard in the group as Clockwork was putting her final tweaks on her invention to help with the cleanup, it was a prototype, but she was sure it would function as planned. after she secured the last gear and placed the final covering, she examined it and turned her attention back to her aparent leader of the group, unaware of what little distraction she may have caused, or the fact she still had her Tinkerer goggles on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:55 pm

"It's perfectly alright Spring." Storm said before walking up to the front of the group next to Sonic and picking up the vest, and putting it on. "Alright, now who's ready to wrap up winter?" She asked trying to excite the crowd of ponies gathered before her.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:14 pm

"Yeah!"

Golden shouted, he couldn't wait to help wrap winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWU Weather team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Weather team   WWU Weather team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWU Weather team
Page 1 of 1