My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here comes sanity.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Here comes sanity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:03 am

He waved his hoof dismissively at her. "Oh no, go get your drink, I won't have you stay here on my accord, not like I can steal anything with the way I am now..." He paused for a moment. "Scratch that, leaving a strange pony alone in your bedroom is just strange in general."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:13 am

Lorenza let out a chuckle and rolled her eyes. "There are plenty of ponies who would pay to have that. Glad to know that Ponyville isn't one of those towns." She laid back in her sofa, letting out a relieving sigh. "So Mr. Surprise, what do you do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:21 pm

He raised up from his side and laid properly over it, before quickly slumping by leaning into the back of the couch. "I'm an editor at the Ponyville Express. And uh... What exactly would plenty of ponies pay for? I don't think there's much of a market for being paid to wander through somepony's house that you don't know."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Lorenza chuckled and blushed a bit. "Oh, you know, paying to have a pony in your bedroom. I think you get the gist of it. I hear Manehattan is the worst....." She blinked a few times, realizing that this probably was not the best subject matter.

"...You must know a lot about what goes on around here then if you work on the newspaper."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm

He chuckled a bit, nodding. "Ah! Prostitution joke. Every town has them though, some don't even do it for money. And I know a bit of the goings on. I could direct you to all of the crazy ponies in town that needed help."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:44 am

Lori chuckled before she put up a hoof and waved it at him, mocking a mare that was far too worried about being proper and pleasant. "Oh deary! How terrible." She giggled before sighing relaxed.

"All the crazy ponies? You make it sound like the whole town is mad."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:51 am

He turned his head away from her and inspected a hoof before removing his monocle and polishing it on his chect. "Well just amongst my circle of friends, you have Shala who drinks like a fish. There's Intel who spends his time locked away somewhere and setting forests on... unfire. Fire that doesn't burn or have heat, that was pretty damn weird.... Let's see... Icarus... there's nothing wrong with him except he has a stutter and he's shy and I don't know if you're a speech therapist or not."

He stared at the wall in thought. "Night.... Night should be fine since she was raised by psychologists, but could be programmed with something strange." He turned back and lowered his head to rest between his hooves, his tone of voice becoming lower and more forlorn. "And lastly you have me who suffers from constant depression..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:19 am

Lori was rather surprised to hear Indigo list everything so plainly. She did not think he was serious. Now she knew she had quite a job ahead of her.

"Oh....Well that is what I am here for!" She said with a big grin.

Please don't tell me this is why they sent ME here. I thought they were playing a joke on me.

"Depressed? Well its a good thing you know and admit it. You're pretty smart from what I gather. We should definitely talk....But I need to get settled in first. I haven't even got myself an office yet....Is there something upsetting you now though? Maybe I can offer some support at least before a full session."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:28 am

He shook his head. "No... I think it's best left to a session. Depression runs in my family, there aren't any quick fixes for it, plus I don't want to talk about it now since I need to go get the biggest sandwich, hayfries, and cold soda I can. That's how I celebrate a hard day's work."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Lori smiled and yawned. "Speaking of a hard day's work, I feel like I'll be unable to finish mine if I can't get some coffee. It's been a pleasure meeting you Mr. Surprise, but i have to get things unpacked and see about getting an office." She got up and stretched her legs out. "A good trot should get me awake too."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:58 pm

He nodded and got to his hooves and headed out the door as he was politely booted out. "Well Miss Lorenza, I hope you'll be able to bring some sanity to this small town, Celestia know we need it. I'll be sure drop by your office once you get one."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Lori smiled and followed him to the door. "Oh, they can't be all THAT crazy. I'm sure everything will work out. Everypony has some crazy to them in one way or another. Even i do." She chuckled. "Call me Lori. I'll see you in my office to be sometime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes sanity.   Here comes sanity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes sanity.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: