My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grocery Store Run

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky Spirit

Lucky Spirit

Grocery Store Run Empty
PostSubject: Grocery Store Run   Grocery Store Run I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Lucky trotted down the street with a small sack full of bits bouncing against her front leg. She appeared lost in thought, humming a little tune to herself as she walked. Her attention switched to a few different things, like a unicorn sweeping the front of his home, or a baker setting a pie on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Grocery Store Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grocery Store Run   Grocery Store Run I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Along this same street Tacha Walked with her head down watching the side walk as she carefully avoided the other ponies in the busy market. She didnt really have a destination in mind she had only wanted to go for a walk but in the distance she could smell the most delicous pie and just had to taste it for herself.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Grocery Store Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grocery Store Run   Grocery Store Run I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 pm

(( Hello Tacha, This thread died quite some time ago. you could join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the mainpage. there are plenty of people there waiting for an opportunity to RP. or you could try a more recent one. or even start your own. Your choice :) ))
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Grocery Store Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grocery Store Run   Grocery Store Run I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:15 pm

lol ok i just wanted to try some quiet ones to get the hang of it :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Grocery Store Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grocery Store Run   Grocery Store Run I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm

haha, that's a good plan :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grocery Store Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grocery Store Run   Grocery Store Run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grocery Store Run
Page 1 of 1