My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blurry Visions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Her heart beating faster than ever, the astronomer approached the workshop with her large pouch, which contained the telescope. Lately, it had not been working - though Moon Whistle had treated it as well as possible, almost like her own foal.

She hesitated to enter without being called in, so she just knocked on the door. A second after the knock, she muttered, "Bummer, nopony's in, better return another time", although she knew this was just a feeling of losing her courage and to chicken away. She turned her back at the door.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:37 pm

"H-Hello?"

Icarus opened the door, blinking. "O-Oh, M-Moon! C-Come in, Come in!" He said, opening the door widely, so Moon can Enter. "W-What can I d-do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Her eyes widened as Iccy opened the door for her, a shiver ran down her spine. She turned to look at the other Unicorn and smiled nervously. Then she trotted in, the telescope inside its bag with her.
"Eh," she started smartly and blinked her eyes and then tried to catch up with her thoughts and words. "...Um, I had this telescope and it seems, um... "
She raised the bag and looked for a surface to place it to actually show what was wrong with the said item.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Iccy blinked and quickly dragged over a table with magic, clearing some old blueprints off of it. "S-Something wrong w-with the telescope?" He asked, Grabbing a couple tools quickly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:50 pm

"Uh, yes..." Moon Whistle said and placed the bag on the newly emptied table. Gently, lovingly she used her magic to remove the telescope from the bag and set it up. "Let me explain," she murmured as the telescope was standing on its own, "You see, I was watching a lunar eclipse the other night - marvelous sight, by the way - and..."
Moon Whistle turned to point one knob nearby the lense that she pressed her other eye on, "This part... You know, the sight is supposed to get from blurry to sharp, when I twist here... Um, whatever I do, the sight gets only worse, more blurry, and no sharp at all."
She sighed and felt sad like she had lost her own eyesight.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Iccy nodded, Gently Picking up the Telescope with magic and turning it around, glancing at the knob in question, nodding. [color=grey]"S-So, I-It's having p-problems Focusing, r-right? I-I'll s-start w-working right a-away, I promise I-It'll be back by n-nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:37 am

It felt like a long time to wait for her precious telescope back, but the astronomer knew it would be in good hooves. But now she was in another tough situation; she might have to leave this place, even if it had taken quite a lot of courage and several days to build the said courage to even come around the workshop.
Moon Whistle suffled her feet and gazed towards the floor, not moving anywhere, feeling obviously a little torn about the situation.
"Um, thanks.", she muttered, not sure, if she should start a conversation about some cadget around - or just leave.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:19 am

Iccy smiled, and lowered the Telescope -- Carefully -- And turned to Moon. "S-So, How a-are you? W-Why don't y-you come over more o-often?" he asked, heading over to get something to drink. "A-And Can I g-get you anything? W-Water, S-Sasparilla? M-Maybe a C-Cola?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:35 am

Now that Iccy had engaged conversation, Moon Whistle could not go out. A blush started to creep its way up on her neck to reach her face, as she fumbled with the strings of the telescope's bag.

"I just think it's rude to butt in without any real business..." she said, voice tiny and weak, "And I don't like to invite myself to visit others, really..."

She wondered if she should say something about finding Iccy terribly attractive and interesting pony, but the whole idea made her squeak like a dog's chewy toy. Iccy was kind enough to offer her a drink, too...
"Um, sarsaparilla would be fine, thanks." she finally accepted the offer.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:53 am

"M-Moon, I-I love seeing friends! Y-You're welcome anytime." He said, bringing over two bottles of Sasparilla, giving one to Moon. "J-Just talking is b-buisness enough."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:36 pm

He wants to see me more often! Moon Whistle squealed in her thoughts and beamed at the mechanic. She took the offered soft drink and took a gentle sip of it, considering what she could talk about.
Eyeing around the workshop she looked the gadgets piled here and there.
"So... Anything new under work? I mean, are you fixing anything besides my telescope?" she asked, as she walked around the workshop and took a closer look at things around.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Iccy blinked a bit, looking around. "O-Oh! N-Not really... I j-just fiddle around with m-machinery sometimes. I m-mean, I-It's kind of like meditation f-for me. Y-You can build w-weird things w-while doing that, though." he admitted, motioning to what appeared to be a Juicer. "I s-still haven't figured out what it d-does."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:48 pm

"Uh-huh..." Moon Whistle said and came closer to take a closer look of the said machine. Twisting and turning her head, she examined it, but did not come to conclusion of the machine's functions.
"Sooner or later you'll be able to build up a time machine." she said, smirking a little, "You certainly would have brains for it."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Iccy blushed and scratched the back of his head with a hoof. "N-No, If anything, M-My Partner would invent it f-first. I-I'm a bit too S-Specialized to m-make a T-Time Machine. E-Even if I DID m-make a time machine, It'd be c-completely on a-accident." he said, shrugging. "T-Thank you, t-though." he said, still slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:15 pm

"Oh, your partner?" she asked, curiousity dripping on her voice. Moon Whistle could not recall she had heard of a partner before, so she was naturally interested. "Eh, and what actually are you specialized in?"
She took another sip of her soft drink and examined the machine Iccy had pointed out earlier.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Iccy took a quick sip of Sasparilla, before saying, "M-My Partner, I-Intelligent Design. Goes b-by Intel." He explained, before shrugging. "T-Time Travel would b-be very high M-Magical Studies, A-Almost along the lines of m-my Partner's Ambient Magic engine." He continued, before blinking. "O-Of course, I-I know a-alot about w-Wings, but I-I'm more Specialized in M-Mechanics. A-As you can see."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:53 pm

"Oh, him..." Moon Whistle said, feeling somewhat embarassed, since she did not know the ponies of Ponyville too well. Maybe she knew Intel by face, but not too well, anyway.
"Ah, wings ... " Moon Whistle sighed dreamingly, "the privilege of Pegasi..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Iccy nodded, smiling. "M-My Dream is t-to have w-wings e-everyone c-can f-fly. T-The only p-problem i-is power." He admitted, sighing. "S-Soon, t-though."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:24 am

"Sounds fascinating." Moon Whistle admitted and continued "Wings would certainly help my work as well. I still have not seem the famous rainbow cloud and possibility to fly would help me to spot one."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Iccy smiled a bit. "I-I've found a f-few that would work f-for small A-Areas of flight... Gemstones, c-charged with magical energy, A-Although unstable, gives e-enough flight for t-the power." He said, Nodding. "M-Maybe, i-if the D-Demonstration g-goes w-well, M-Maybe I c-can make you a s-set?" He offered, shrugging softly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:32 am

"I'd love to get one," Moon Whistle said, "But wouldn't that be somewhat expensive to create to just a regular Unicorn?"
Moon Whistle was concerned the financial situation, because despite living nicely, she could not afford a mass of expensive luxuries at all.
She was lost in her thoughts, as she turned to look at him, and noticed the small smile on his face. Smiling back, she blurted out, "You have really beautiful eyes, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:04 am

Iccy shook his head. "N-No C-Charge. Y-You're my f-friend, a-after a-all--" He stopped when Moon said he had Beautiful eyes, making him blush bright red. "O-Oh, u-uhm, T-Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:28 am

She covered her mouth with her hoof, also blushing brightly.
"Um, I said that last one out loud... Eh, I did not mean to... I mean, uhh, sorry..." Moon Whistle then stammered and turned away from Iccy. Lacking social skills usually ended up in brainfarting like this and her mouth worked quicker than the brain itself.
She finished the last of her sasparilla drink and placed the container on an empty counter. The astronomer wondered if she should disappear from the workshop immediately, or maybe blurt her feelings out or... The possibilities were endless.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:01 am

Iccy blushed and dragged his hoof along the ground, idly noticing some dust kicked around. "... D-Do you r-really think s-so...?" he asked softly, Not really believing it.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:09 am

"I don't usually lie about the things I like." Moon Whistle said, not looking at him. She eyed the window and wondered if this should be a great time to do a daring escape through the glass and maybe move out to Canterlot, or even better, maybe somewhere in the wilderness.

She hated awkward situations like this. Last time she had ever said something like this to a somepony she had liked and fancied, the pony she'd been attracted to had just laughed at her face and mocked her for her own feelings. It had really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blurry Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blurry Visions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: