My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blurry Visions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Blurry Visions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:29 am

There was three raps on the door before it opened to reveal a very disheveled Intel, carrying a delicate engine.

"Icarus, the emerald will sustain about a minute's worth of flight," he mumbled with the voice of someone who had been awake for days, "Any longer, then it will burn out, and might explode. You do not realise how difficult it was installing this."

Stumbling inwards Intel nevertheless handled the engine as if it was a priceless object, placing it gently on the desk. Then he noticed Moon for the first time.

"Heeey, you're not Iccy, hello there," he mumbled, "Wait a tic."

He turned to Icarus. "A minute of flight. Good evening. Goddesses, I need sleep...."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:38 am

Icarus nodded, and sighed. "Y-You need sleep indeed. Y-You can c-crash upstairs if y-you need." He said, privately glad for the interruption. He coughed a bit and sipped on his Sasparilla. "I-I can also g-get you s-some Caffine, if you w-wanna make it to your p-place."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Moon Whistle was glad that the awkward tension had been broken by the enterin pony. She could've fallen flat to the floor and kiss the entering pony's hooves, for now she had something else - than Iccy's beautiful eyes - to think about.
"Indeed, I am not. I am lacking on the mechanics department." she said to the newcomer and nodded a greeting.

The newcomer seemed occupied by sleed deprivation and some other stuff, so Moon Whistle carefully moved towards the door, hoping she could slip away...
And then maybe pack my things and move to new frontier, change my name, dye my mane and forget my brainfarts, she thought, I make others around me uncomfortable by simply existing.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Intel feebly waved off Icarus' suggestions of sleep, reaching into his pockets for a bottle. After taking a swig, his expression focused, then turned into an expression of disgust. "Ugh. That tastes horrible. Okay. A-e-i-o-u. Z-y-x-w-v-u-t-s-r-q-p-o-n-m-l-k-j-i-h-g-f-e-d-c-b-a! Prime numbers! 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19! New pony! Hello!"

Intel held out his hoof. "I don't think we have met, and Icarus hasn't introduced us! I'm the other insignifigcant guy who works here, pleased to meet you!"

His speech was far more active, and his expression has turned into a friendly expression, albeit one desperately looking for something to do. Part of his mind noticed that Moon was slipping towards the door, and he wanted to at least politely greet her before she left...
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:25 am

Iccy Rolled his eyes. "I-Insignificant, S-Says the colt w-who found a w-way to t-temporarily s-stableize the fuel source f-for possible f-flight." he said, shaking his head. "M-Moon, This is I-Intel. I-Intel, T-This is Moon W-Whistle." he introduced slightly, a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:32 am

Moon Whistle was a little taken aback about Intel's sudden revival, but then thought that ponies tinkering with mechanics where not much different compared to artists, considering work-a-holism and bohemian lifestyle.
"Ah, so this is your partner..." she said to Iccy and then greeted Intel properly, "Pleasure to meet you, Intel. I just brought my telescope to be fixed, because the view through it is blurry whatever I do.
And maybe ask Iccy out, but not now. Maybe some other time, she continued inside her thoughts and pressed a sigh back to the depths of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:40 am

"You've checked the lenses? And the focusing mechanism?" Intel pressed, mind now racing to find something to think about, eyes searching for what might be the problem with the device, "Nothing wrong with your eysight? Sorry, bad assumption there. Do you want anything upgraded? Magical enchantments, so on? Focusing problem, you say?" Here a pause was taken for a deep breath. "We might have to pull it apart completely if the lenses have been dislodged from focusing mechanism. Might take a while, too. Do we have any lenses in stock, Iccy? For that matter, do you know how strong the lenses in your telescopes are? Cause we might not have the right ones."

His speech was rushed, and so was the rate that he picked up the telescope and started examining it. He handled it with enough care not to break it, but definitely not enough to handle something precious. Intel didn't think it was something precious. It was just a telescope.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:54 am

Iccy blinked a bit. "I-I've got a f-few Lenses, A-And Tools to c-change their intensity. B-But, It m-might j-just need a bit of l-light w-work." he said, Grabbing a Sarsaparilla for Intel. "I-I haven't gotten the c-chance to completely l-look over the T-Telescope yet."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:25 pm

"Uh, my eyes have nothing wrong with them, thank you very much..." Moon Whistle muttered under her breath and knew it was a kind of a lie. True, her eyes had been kind of achy whenever she had spent time on her studies or reading for fun, but that was because her eyes got tired easier than average.

She made a mental note to get her eyes checked, maybe next day if possible. She looked at Intel fussing more, and continued "I don't want upgrades, thanks, just a nice and sharp view like it used to be. The lenses are quite strong, however I am not sure how strong. The information is marked in the cover of the telescope.
When Intel touched the telescope, Moon Whistle gasped - she was about to shout - and bit her lip. The bite was painful and she thought Iccy's partner handled it rather roughly.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Intel looked at Moon curiously as she gasped, and placed the telescope down. Gently. The clarity from the elixir was wearing off, and the fuzziness was starting to enter his field of vision again. It was going to be a good time to sleep. He waved away the drink Iccy offered, yawning, "Not tonight, I'm afraid. Princess Luna is calling me to the land of dreams." He reached into his pocket to get enough mind-sharpening elixir to get back home, "-and I will be temporarily unavailable in the realm of conscious thoug...."

He collapsed, dropping his flask and falling on the floor. After a moment or two, one could hear him breathing softly and steadily. He was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Iccy blinked and sighed. "I-Intel... T-Told you, You should have slept sooner." he said, sighing. He picked him up with a bit of strain and placed him on his back. "I-I'll get him on a c-couch... P-Please stay a while, M-Make yourself c-comfortable!" He said, Heading upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:19 am

It seemed that Intel's collapsing was not a surprise to Iccy. Moon Whistle, however, was kind of surprised of the incident. Then Iccy went to help Intel to the couch to sleep a little more comfortably. When the two stallions were gone, Moon Whistle sighed and walked to the window. She placed her hoof on the windowsill and wondered if a daring escape from the whole situation would be in order.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:53 am

Sadly for Moon, However, Iccy was back down shortly. "S-Sorry about t-that, I've been harping on h-him t-to get some r-rest, but he d-didn't listen..." he said, Sighing. "W-What c-can you do, I suppose. S-Still, how are you, M-Moon?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:33 pm

"He should listen to his friends." Moon Whistle said, "After all, their advice is important."
She turned away from the window, but kept her hoof rested on the sill. She smiled at him and replied to his question: "Oh, just fine. Recently I've been able to witness some awesome things, such as the lunar eclipse and a meteor shower. And I recently got myself a pet."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:20 am

Iccy smiled wistfully at the mention of a Pet. "Always w-wanted a pet... I-I'm a bit j-jealous." He admitted, finishing his own bottle of Sarsaparilla. "C-Could never have one, b-between the m-mechanic work a-and the T-Tests..."

"T-Thank you a-again f-for coming, M-Moon... I-I'm glad I got t-to see you."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:02 am

He's glad to see me! Moon Whistle thought and got a little dreamy about all of this. She could almost hear the wedding bells ring.
"Ah, um... Yeah, Quibhýn is quite something. He's a bat." she said, nodding, "It's really nice to have company during the darkest hours."
Then she fell again to the awkward silence, not sure if she should ask Iccy to stargaze some night.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:06 am

Iccy Glanced over at the Telescope, having a sudden thought. "I-I've never stargazed b-before... D-Do you think you c-could show me how to o-one night?" he asked, not realizing that Moon was iffy on asking that same question. "S-Sorry for a-asking, b-but I r-really do w-wanna try it..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:48 am

Moon Whistle felt like passing out right now. She stared at Iccy, wondering if he knew how to read thoughts. She bit her lip a little and then exclaimed happily: "I'd be delighted!"
She started to think things over, taking a few steps around Iccy's workshop, "There is no interesting things occuring soon, but the starry sky is interesting as it is."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:59 am

Iccy smiled and nodded. "E-Even then, It's still b-be neat t-to see t-them, 'Specially with s-someone like you." He said, Completely oblivious again to how this'd sound. "W-What would be a g-good time to g-go over?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:51 am

She could've screamed with joy and drag the other Unicorn out at this instant, but she realized it would not be a real date, anyway.
"Um, well..." she stammered, "It would be the best to go, when the telescope is working again, because without it, um, the sky is just pretty, yet uneventful."
She stopped at her tracks and gave a yearning look at the telescope.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:30 am

Iccy blushed when he realized that. "Oh, R-Right. T-Telescope. I s-should get on t-that." He said, blushing. "W-Where are you l-living at? I c-could have it o-over a-as soon as p-possible, i-if you w-want." He said, shuffling his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:04 am

Moon Whistle noticed that Iccy was quite adorable when he blushed. This notion caused her to blush as well.
"I live at the edge of the town" she said, "At Bluebell Avenue, eighth house."
At this point, she made herself a mental note to actually more attention to the tidiness of her humble home, IF Iccy was going to pop in someday to bring the telescope.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Iccy nodded, Jotting the note down. "I-I'll go and get started... S-Shouldn't t-take too long."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:26 am

Now Moon Whistle did not have any reason to stay. She shuffled her feet a little and took an awkward glance to the door.
"So... Um, shall I leave you to it, then?" she asked shyly, not quite sure if she wanted to leave or stay.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:35 am

"I-If you w-wanna s-stay, T-That'd be n-neat." he said, berating himself for not having anything good to say. "I-I'll get t-this fixed f-for you, E-Either way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blurry Visions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: