My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

First date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Spring Shower smiled happily as Thunder talked about how he enjoyed spending time with her. Hearing someone talking about her in such a way made her as happy as when she is flying amongst the clouds-- she'd never been used to this kind of treatment.

"my plans?" Spring asked with a thoughtful smile, "We'll-- I'm already really happy with everything-- I have a great job-- a decent house-- live in a wonderful town-- I guess the only thing that I'd want to add to my future-- well-- I guess a special somepony..." she looked down with a bit of an embarrassed blush.

"So, mister new in town," Spring looked up trying to push aside her embarrassment, "where are you staying? have you gotten yourself a house yet?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Thunderclap also blushed. "Ya, a special somepony would be nice." He said. He frowned slightly as Spring looked down. He liked to look into her eyes. They were a deep beautiful blue. Like him.

"Well my first day in Ponyville, my plan was to use my mat and sleep out under the stars, like I normally did. Well one pony just would not have it. He invited me to stay in his house, and I've been there since. His name is Arpeggio. He is a nice guy. I should introduce you sometime."

"Now here is a tough question. Should I also order dessert?" He asked, then started laughing. While he was laughing, one of his legs slipped under the table and brushed up against one of Spring's legs.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Spring Shower gave a soft smile at Thunder as he talked about a special somepony. She hoped it wasn't too obvious how attracted she was to him.

"Thats great of him!" Spring said happily after Thunder mentioned his living arrangements, "It's really neat that a pony would be nice enough to let you live with them. I'd love to meet him some time, sounds like a wonderful pony" she smiled.

"Maybe..." Spring said a little nervously, "maybe we could split a desert...?" she smiled glancing down at the table, a little blush on her face again. Her blush brightened when Thunder's leg brushed against hers, glancing upwards towards him but keeping her muzzle pounted downward.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:38 am

thunder clap found Spring Shower adorable, with her blushing and shying away. "She is really pretty." He thought, "And that blush really brings it out." He smiled, and placed a hoof on the table. Thunderclap placed his leg next to Spring's, gently brushing it. "Ok Thunder, baby steps." He thought.

"Ya sharing a dessert sounds great. It'll be easier on my wallet!" He joked and laughed. He looked directly at her. "Although we won't worry about that until our food arrives. Which should be here soon." He said, turning his head towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:08 am

The food arrived and Spring began to eat some, regularly glancing up at Thunder, smiling as their legs touched one another under the table.

Her mind raced, she was so excited with how the evening was going and was so happy her and Thunder really were getting along. She wondered if Thunder was on purposely flirting with her or if it was more of an accident-- she knew he was about as aware of flirting as she was, which is to say, not very good...

"This is really good," she said, trying to make casual conversation during their meal, "would you like to try a bite of mine?" she asked, holding it up a little
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

Thunderclap smiled as the food was placed in front of him. "Looks good." He said, eying it up. Normally, Thunderclap would dive right in and be finished within seconds. But he was on a date, and needed to have a little bit of manners. So he began to eat his food at a normal pace.

Underneath the table, Thunder kept it going. He began to gently stroke Spring's leg. "Gee, I hope I'm doing OK and not freaking her out." He thought nervously. "Ya, I'll have some of your food, if try some of mine." He said, lifting up a little bit of his meal. He smiled at her, and ate the food he was being offered. "MMMM, that's good!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:38 am

Spring Shower gently took a bite of Thunderclaps food and smiled, "That's really good," she said, "I've never had that one before, so now I know another dish I like here," she admitted. Usually she ate fairly quickly, but given her attempt to try and be lady like for this date, she was eating at a much slower pace than her norm.

Pretty sure at this point that he was doing it on purpose in an attempt to flirt with her. Spring smiled a little shyly as she rubbed her leg back on Thunderclaps, attempting to return the affectionate gesture.

After they had each finished their meals, both probably taking far longer than they cared to normally, Spring looked up to Thunder, "What do you want to have for desert?" she asked him with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Thunderclap blushed as Spring Shower returned the gesture. "Score!" He thought, as he continued the rubbing. He finished his meal. "Well that was tasty!" He said, licking his lips. "Both yours and mine." He said, and chuckled.

"Well let's see what they have for dessert." He said, picking up the menu. "Hmmm, I'm in the mood for something sweet. How about some pie?" He asked, putting down the menu and looking at Spring. "My treat!" He added.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 pm

"That sounds great" Spring said of the pie, "I've never actually had any of the pie from here before, but I hear its really good," Spring told Thunderclap.

The waitress brought them a large piece of pie and set it infront of the two pegasi. "it looks really good," Spring said as she looked it over, "how do we want to split it?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Thunderclap looked at the pie. "Well, looks good!" He said, eyeing it up. "How bout we cut it right down the middle? Two equal halves." He suggested, shrugging. He then took a knife and cut the pie in half. "Here is your piece miss." He said, placing the piece in front of Spring.

Thunderclap dug into his pie. "Wow, this is really good!" He said, going in for another bite. "Its almost as sweet as you." He said. He winked at Spring Shower and continued to stroke her leg.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:02 pm

"thanks," Spring said as thunder cut the pie, she began to eat as well, although trying to eat slower than usual, again trying to look a little more prestige than she actually is.

Spring laughed, "even I thought that was cheesy!" she giggled about the line Thunder said, "and for some reason I love it!" she continued to laugh.

As the two ponies finished their pie, she looked happily up at Thunder. "what do you want to do from here?" she asked, the smile slowly fading from her face as she realized the evening was getting closer to being over.

Last edited by Raynie on Sun May 27, 2012 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:13 pm

"Was it really that cheesy?" Asked Thunderclap, blushing slightly. "I was sincere, I wasn't trying to be goofy or cheesy." He looked down slightly.

"Well, I did suggest the walking, the talking, and the meal. How about you decide what we do." He said, smiling. "I'm sure you will have a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:12 pm

"hey, don't worry," Spring said confortingly to thunder, putting her hoof on top of his, "cheesy can be good, and for someone who doesn't know better, it's really cute," she beamed.

Her smiled faded away as she blinked, "uh, me decide?" she hesitated, "I-I don't know... I can't really fly with this on... I mean... It's starting to get a little dark... Maybe we could, you know, just take a walk through the park," she stammered nervously.

Last edited by Raynie on Sun May 27, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Cute? Does she think I'm cute? Thunderclap's wings fluttered slightly. Awesome! He blushed and looked at her. Would she become my very special somepony? He thought.

"A walk in the park sounds nice. Just the two of us, together, under the stars and trees." He said, fantasizing a beautiful romantic night. Thunderclap pulled out some money and put it on the table. "Well? Shall we go?" He asked, gesturing towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:14 pm

"sure!" Spring Shower said a she followed Thunderclap out the door. The sun was just starting to set leaving a beautiful sky up above them.

Spring smiled to Thunder as they entered the park, "so thunder," she started, "am I really the first filly you've ever taken out?" she asked with a curious smile. The night had been so nice, she really enjoyed every moment she's spent with Thunder the past couple days. She was really starting to hope that Thunder may want to see her more often.

Last edited by Raynie on Sun May 27, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Thunderclap looked up at the sky. "I love sunsets." He said. He breathed in the cool evening air. "They are always so beautiful." He looked down and smiled at Spring Shower. "Don't you just enjoy sunsets? I think everypony does."

"Um, yes, you are the first." He said, a little bit embarrassed. "While back in my home town I never had time for this stuff, and I never got in any relationships while I was wondering." He continued walking. "Am I doing good for.my first time?"
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:37 am

"they are pretty nice," Spring said looking up toward the setting sun, "I'll always love the day time with the warm sun, but the sunset is quite pretty, and this one tonight is especially nice," she said as she walked with her body right against Thunderclaps.

"you've been brilliant," Spring said as she rested her head on Thunders shoulder.

Last edited by Raynie on Sun May 27, 2012 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:52 am

"Yes they are very nice." Thunderclap said. He felt Spring's body right up against his. He blushed. "And I do agree with you, the sunshine is beautiful. But I've always enjoyed sunsets." He looked down at Spring Shower. "And this one has been especially beautiful."

He felt her rest her head up against his shoulder. In an attempt to return the gesture, he lowered his wing to rest over Spring. "Thanks. I hoped I was doing well. You are doing quite excellent as well."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:59 am

As soon as Thunderclap placed his wing over Spring Shower, she let herself be pulled right up against Thunder so both her shoulder and flank were up against his, being as close to him as possible as they walked.

"it's been an absolutely wonderful evening," she said dreamily, "hard to beat this," she said.

"Thunder..." Spring started, biting her lip and looking down a little ad they walked. She looked back up to him with a nervous blush, "what do you think about us-- after tonight...?" she muttered anxiously.

Last edited by Raynie on Sun May 27, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:08 am

Thunderclap blushed when Spring pulled up right next to him. "You're right, tonight was wonderful. Almost impossible to beat this." He sighed a content sigh. "I'm glad you agreed to do this." He added.

"Where do I see us after this?" He asked. "Well, I'm no psychic, or a mystic, so I can't say for sure. What I hope for is that you and I be together for a long time." He smiled at Spring. "Don't you agree?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:37 am

"I'm glad I agreed too," Spring Shower hummed happily with her head resting against Thunder's shoulder, "I'm glad you asked me to come," she said.

Spring could have squealed with happiness when Thunder spoke about wanting to be together. She was practically shaking from excitement as she leaned herself up against his powerful body as they walked. "That would be really nice," she said happily, fighting her urges to fly up into the sky and start yelling, "I really hope you're right..." she said shakily, hoping that he might ask her to be his special somepony.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Thunderclap smiled and continued to walk in silence. He felt Spring Shower shaking next to him. Assuming that she was cold, Thunderclap wrapped his wing around her, as best as he could, and pulled her right up close to him. "Better?" He asked and smiled.

"Well, Spring, I've been meaning to ask you." He started, shaking a little himself. He gulped nervously and continued. "Will you be my very special somepony?" He asked, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Spring Shower was a little surprised when Thunderclap wrapped his wing around her and held her tight, but after a moment of stiffness from the surprise, she let herself melt into his embrace as they kept walking, "Much," she said happily and closed her eyes as they went.

Spring stumbled a little in surprise when Thunder sprung the question question on her. She caught her step and stepped infront of Thunder, stopping his walking. She stared up at him with wide eyes, "Thunder--" she said nervously, "I-- I'd love to!" she said with a quivering smile coming over her face as she put her head next to Thunder's lighting rubbing it along his neck happily.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Thunderclap smiled. "Well I'm glad my wing has made you feel better." He said. Thunderclap felt great with Spring right up next to him.

"You...you really mean it?" Thunderclap asked uncertainly. He then hugged Spring Shower tightly. "Oh, I'm so glad you said yes!" He felt warm and fuzzy as Spring rubbed up against his neck. "This is one of the best nights of my life." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:08 pm

"I do" Spring Shower said softly with her head against Thunderclaps's neck, "of course I said yes, how could I not? I'm just happy you asked," she said happily.

She stepped back around the side of Thunder and put her body right up against his again and put her wing over him some as she again rested her head on his shoulder.

"Me too," she said, "nothing can mess this up..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next