My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

First date - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:12 pm

"I'm glad you feel the same way about me as I do about you." He said. Thunderclap closed his eyes, not wanting anything to distract from the moment. As Spring Shower put her wing over him, he did the same.

"I wish thi smoment can last forever." He sighed. "This moment is perfect." He looked down towards Spring, who was resting her head on his shoulder. "You have just made me the happiest stallion alive."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Spring just let herself be embraced by Thunders wing with her eyes closed. After a few moment she opened her eyes to see the sun beginning to drop behind the horizon.

"It's getting late..." Spring said with a tone of disappointment, "I don't want this night to end... but-- knowing you're my special somepony-- I'm okay with it ending because I know we'll have many more wonderful ones in the future..." she said rubbing her head on Thunder's neck and shoulder.

"Want to walk home with me...?" she asked softly looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:22 am

"Yes, we will have many more special nights like this. I guarantee it." He said an smiled. He walked with Spring back to her house silently. He just wanted to enjoy the moment with her. The two soon arrived at Spring's house. "Well, here you are." He said. "When should we get together again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:10 am

Spring Shower looked up at her house, she'd never been so disappointed to see it. She sighed and looked up at Thunderclap, "Whenever you'd like," she said happily, "we don't always have to date either, i believe hanging out is acceptable for two ponies in a relationship," she said with a giggle.

She stepped away from Thunder and turned to face him, with her flank towards her home, "Good night Thunder... I'm really happy tonight happened..." she said
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:59 am

Thunderclap nodded. "Ya, we can just spend time together. Nothing wrong with that." He chuckled. "I'm not one for planning, so anytime you want to see me, just come and find me."

"Ya, I'm really happy tonight happened as well." He said. Thunderclap leaned in for a good night kiss, but decided against it and stood there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:53 pm

"That sounds great," Spring Shower said in response to Thunders idea, "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow then," she said .

Spring saw that Thunder had thought about giving her a kiss, but decided against it, much to her disappointment-- Spring decided to give the unsure pony a little push and closed her eyes and tilted her head up towards him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:22 pm

"Ya, see you tomorrow, just come and find me. I'm not too hard to spot." He said and chuckled slightly.

Thunder saw Spring close her eyes and tilt her head upwards. He leaned in slightly, closed his own eyes and puckered up. He kissed Spring Shower. "Best night ever." He thought, still holding the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:31 pm

After the kiss was over Spring felt like she was flying-- infact she checked her hooves to make sure she was still on the ground. She was. She backed away from Thunder with a kinda goofy smile on her face, "bye," she said kind of abruptly, "I mean, good night, Thunder--" she said with a little bit of a nervous giggle before turning and trotting into her house, her tail raised a little to show off her athletic flank some, as she was suddenly feeling extremely flirty having just received her first real kiss from an amazingly handsome stallion.

She turned at the doorway to look back at Thunder, a big smile still on her face. She gave a happy sigh and went in and closed the door, leaning against it on the inside as she fell into a laying position and looked up with a dreamy thoughtful expression thinking about how great the night had been.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:24 pm

"Yes, goodnight Spring." Thunder said, standing there. He couldn't help but take a look at Spring's flank. He waited until she entered her house, and then allowed himself to collapse to the ground. It was his first kiss, except for his mother. But moms do not count. He smiled. "Well, I guess I should get home."

Thunderclap fluttered slightly off the ground on his way back home. He had a large smile plastered on his face. "Tonight was wonderful." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date   First date - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3