My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:05 pm

"Mmm...no. Just showing my thanks." He embraced Thunder once more, then began getting up. "That's called a 'nuzzle' and it's a way of showing gratitude or affection. If you really don't know anything about details of relationships, you might wanna learn." He chuckled slightly; he appeared to be doing a little better.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:21 pm

"Learn? Is there a book? Or do I just go to classes?" Thunderclap laughed. He got up off of the couch. "Not the easiest thing to learn you know."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:23 pm

"It's something you just learn by doing... something experience teaches you. Believe me, if there was a book on relationships and how to make them work, I'd buy it in a heartbeat." He sighed slightly. "What do you want for breakfast? I bet you're hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:40 am

"That book would be a best seller!" Thunderclap exclaimed. "I guess it'll just come to me in time. No use rushing things, eh?" He asked. "As for breakfast, anything you want to make is fine. I'm not picky or anything." He said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:33 pm

"I suppose you're right." He chuckled slightly, going into the kitchen. "I'll make up some oatmeal; something hearty. Thunder, I'll let you talk to Spring and set up our little meeting, alright?" He began making up the oatmeal, making toast to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Thunderclap shuffled uncomfortably. "OK, I guess I'll set up the meaning, if you want, if I have to, I guess." He said. He looked up at Arpeggio and gave him a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:07 pm

He turned around, giving Thunderclap a slightly uncomfortable glance back. "I'm sorry, Thunder, but... I'd prefer not to meet her without you there; it'd make it a bit easier for me to keep my promise..." He turned back and continued making up the oatmeal
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:58 pm

"It'll just be very uncomfortable for me." Thunderclap said. "Being stuck in between two people who I care for as they discuss relationships with me. I think the awkwardness will make my head explode!" He said. "You just don't understand how I'm feeling."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:13 pm

"I... really can't say I could. You're the first pony I've ever had feelings this strong for." He averted his eyes. "I'm sorry... it could be worse, I suppose; she and I could actually be fighting over you like mares back in my school used to do over stallions they liked..." He set two bowls of sweetened oatmeal with toast on the table, sat down, and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Thunderclap looked at his oatmeal. He pushed it around with his spoon. "Eh, I'm not feeling that hungry." He said. He ate a spoonful or two, but not much. Thunderclap sighed. "This sucks...." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Arpeggio didn't look at Thunderclap. "I'm... so sorry, Thunder... maybe it would've been for the best if I'd never told you..." He ate a little oatmeal and finished his toast, but couldn't do much more. "...I'm going out for a while... See you later tonight?" He gave Thunderclap an apologetic look, then went to the door, heading out.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Thunderclap stood up and ran over to Arpeggio. He hugged his friend. "I'll see you later. Please don't be sad, ok?" He said. "Have a good time."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:56 pm

A tear dripped down Arpeggio's cheek; he turned around and hugged Thunderclap tightly. "I'm so sorry for dropping this on you... I'll do my best." He broke the hug and went outside, going to walk around town.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Thunderclap sighed. He walked back to the table and finished his lunch. He pulled out the novel he got from the library and began to read it. "I need to take my mind off things." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3