My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You need something sweet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

You need something sweet.  Empty
PostSubject: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Whiplash sat at a small round table at the Sugarcube Corner. He took a large sip from his strawberry milkshake. "Ahh, that's good stuff." He said. He always loved sweets, and Sugarcube Corner was one of his favourite places in all of Ponyville, other than the library, of course. "I wonder how those two are doing?" He said out loud, wondering about Thunderclap and Arpeggio. "I hope I gave them good advice." Whiplash shrugged and took another sip from his milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:55 pm

The pegasus entered the sweetshop and got several large slices of coconut cream cake. He sat down at another table with a little difficulty, not noticing Whiplash.

He sighed slightly, then began eating his cake. Though he looked more presentable, he still seemed quite saddened. The cake was sweet and was slightly comforting to the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Whiplash noticed Arpeggio come in. He waved at the pegasus. "Hello Arpeggio, would you like to sit here?" He asked, pointing at the seat next to him. "Don't worry, I don't bite."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:03 pm

"Hm?" He noticed the earth pony from the other day. "Ahh... sure." He got out of his seat with a little difficulty and joined Whiplash at his table, sitting down, again, with a little difficulty. "Nn... seats are too damn small..." He set his cake down and resumed eating it. "...So... how've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Whiplash laughed. "Well, they are a good size for me." He said. He drank more of his milkshake. "Well, I've been doing fine. Thinking of teaching some seminars at the library soon, if I can rent the space out." He looked at Arpeggio, "Now, the real question is, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Arpeggio sighed again. "I've been better. Not much better from the other day... thanks for bandaging me up again..."

"It's been... really slow going. I've been trying to avoid the town square 'cause I know he and she go through there frequently..."

He stopped to take another bite of cake. "...Question. Why do you care so much?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

That was something he never thought of. Why did he care so much? "Well, I just guess I like to help ponies. No real reason behind it." He said. He finished off his shake, but stayed at the table, knowing Arpeggio probably wanted somepony to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

He gave a slight laugh. "How noble..."

He pushed his plate with the pieces of cake a little further towards the center of the table. "Wanna try some? You're welcome to it..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Whiplash smiled. "Don't mind if I do." He said, tipping his hat in gratitude. He took a piece of cake, and ate it. "MMMM, tastes great." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:45 pm

"Glad you like..." He smiled slightly, thoughts still seemed pretty sad.

"For some ponies, it's far too sweet, but I love it."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Whiplash shrugged. "I used to travel a lot for my job. I have eaten a variety of cuisines. I've actually eaten things that are sweeter." He said.

"You need cheering up." He said, noticing Arpeggio's mood. "Wanna see my antique collection? Take your mind off of things?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:55 pm

"Why not. Sure, if you think it'll help." He finished the last piece of cake. "S'not like I've had much luck with anything else."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Whiplash smiled. "Oh you're in for a real treat." He said. He hopped off his chair and walked towards the door. "You coming?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Arpeggio got up and followed Whip. "Yeah, I'm coming..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You need something sweet.    You need something sweet.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You need something sweet.
Page 1 of 1