My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Watching the stars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:33 am

"It is unusually cold for the season." Moon Whistle admitted and shivered as well, as the cool breeze flew past. She took a step closer to Iccy, though it did not offer up much warmth.
The town was already visible, and Moon Whistle thought, how her house would be the first house they'd see. "My house is over there." she said, nodding towards the direction.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 am

Iccy glanced over at Moon shivering, and picked up a blanket from his bag and draped it over Moon. "A-And before you t-try to give i-it back, I c-can pick it up w-when we m-meet again." He said, smiling. then tilted his head a bit, humming. "O-Or, I-I could give it to you a-as a gift."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:55 am

Moon Whistle was taken aback by surprise, when Iccy gave her the blanket. "Oh, thanks, but... Won't you be cold?"
She looked at him, blush adorning her cheeks again, but she was quite pleasantly surprised about the gesture. "My house is closer than yours, you could have this back for the rest of the way..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 am

Iccy shook his head again. "N-Nah, I-It'll be warmer in t-the town. L-Less of an open s-space." he reasoned, nodding. "B-Besides, Y-You could use the blanket."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:15 am

"Are you really, truly sure you want to give it to me?" Moon Whistle asked, her eyes wide open. This situation was new to her, so she was not entirely sure how to respond to it. "I'd love to give a gift back, but, ummmm..."
Her home was getting closer and closer, and in a way, the blue Unicorn would have wanted to invite Iccy for a cup of hot tea, but inviting somepony in in the first date felt kind of pushy.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:45 am

Iccy shook his head. "N-No gifts back. I-I wanted to give you that blanket, and G-give it I will." he said, nodding, and smiling. "B-Besides, Y-You could use the b-blanket more. I-I have this." he said, gesturing to his vest.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:00 am

"Just guess if I am going to treasure this blanket forever." Moon Whistle said and wrapped the gift blanket tighter around herself. She eyed the vest Iccy was wearing, thinking that it did not look too warm, not on cold nights like this. She took a silent note to get Iccy something in return, but maybe later.
Her home was close, and she sighed, seeing that this was the end of the night. "That's my place." she then said, and stopped at the front gate. "Thanks for the night. I had pleasant time with you."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 am

Iccy smiled and hugged Moon. "T-Thanks f-for taking me o-out there... I h-had a fun t-time too." He said, smiling. "I-I can't wait for t-the game night!" he added, smiling. "Y-You have a g-good night, o-okay?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:21 am

Moon Whistle hugged Iccy back and said, "Glad you had a good time. I'll get in touch with you, once I find the games."
She smiled at him, then opening the gate and stepping inside the yard, "Good night to you, too. Oh, and thanks for the gift."
The astronomer squeezed the corner of the warm blanket a little, obviously really happy about things. Actually the evening had gone a lot better than expected.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 am

Iccy headed toward town, waving back. "A-And feel f-free to come over w-whenever! Y-You're welcome Anytime!" he called out, heading toward home after a pretty good evening.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 am

Moon Whistle did not bother to strain her lungs to shout back, so she just raised her hoof to a wave to let Iccy know she had heard him.
Then she headed inside, letting the pet bat out for the night and placing her stuff around. Slowly, Moon Whistle unwrapped the blanket and took a good sniff of it - it smelled of fresh grass and flowers. She placed the blanket on a sofa, then heading to her study to leave the telescope.

Stretching a little, the blue Unicorn pondered if she should take a late night bath, consideing it had been so cold outside. She nodded to herself. Yes, it would feel nice and make her drowzy enough.

[This rp has come to its end?]
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:11 am

[Pretty much. ^^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the stars
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4