My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class 1-A

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Class 1-A Empty
PostSubject: Class 1-A   Class 1-A I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am

[Working Intro music]

Nestled in the Town of Hasbro, Faust High is the go-to Highschool for Generations. With Two Stories, Two wings, and a Large number of Different Classes, And A even bigger number of clubs, and a brilliant Staff.

This, however, Deals with the people in the School. The Teachers, the Students, and their lives...

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Class 1-A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class 1-A   Class 1-A I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:47 am

"Hello, class. My name is Loyal Prudence. If you are scared at this very moment of your first day of school, then I regret to tell you that it only gets worse from here."

Class 1-A. First number, first letter. A class of firsts. The smartest, the fastest, the strongest. With a teacher that didn't care one bit.

"You may have gotten away with brownosing and slacking in Middle school," the dark-brown haired teacher stated, each syllable perfectly accented, "But in my class, it is results that will get you far. Think you're good? Look at the person next to you. He or she thinks their good, too. You are going to have to prove your worth. Now I know for certain that all of you will hate my guts. That is fine. My guts are not here for you to love. I am here to teach; you are here to learn. I will teach; it is entirely up to you if you will learn."

They said that Loyal used to be a final year teacher that was moved down for some reason or another, and was still adjusting to the fact. The reason for her demotion was said to have been the result of an argument between an influential parent of a failed student, and the strict teacher.

"The rumours you may have heard about me are true. I am the only teacher that has kept back students that do not pass. That's because I believe in failure. Without failure, there can be no success. It is up to you, and only you, to succeed."

"Apart from homeroom, I also will be teaching you English, and I sometimes fill in for basic mathematics, but I do not expect any slacking with any subjects for any of you. I think my point is clear. If you do need help with anything, only come to me after you have tried solving it yourself, and asking one of your classmates to help. Do that, and I will seek to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. Now, the roll...State 'present' when I call your name..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Class 1-A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class 1-A   Class 1-A I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:12 am

Iccy Kept Quiet until he was Called, Which, with a small "Present," With which he raised his hand, then lowered it, going back to being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class 1-A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class 1-A   Class 1-A I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class 1-A
Page 1 of 1