My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due next week at the beginning of class.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Due next week at the beginning of class. Empty
PostSubject: Due next week at the beginning of class.   Due next week at the beginning of class. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Stormy washed his hooves in the school's bathroom as he used some of the soap to fix his thick, curly mess of hair. He had arrived at the school early before class in hopes to just fritter around till either the bell rang or something interesting happened. His friend Gale had been transferred to a different school, which had crushed Stormy that he wouldn't be able to spend the good times with Gale. Though they would be able to hangout after school and meet up on the walk home. So it wasn't a total lost.

He did a few smiles in the mirror for practice. He even added a frown and a goofy face for good measure. He had been really trying to work on a solid smile that would fit him and he had hope his pictures for photo day wouldn't look so silly.

He left the bathroom with a jolly demeanor as swung his saddlebag on and picked up his black saxophone case in his mouth. He began just walking about looking at the layout of the school for the fun of it as he hummed. "♫♪ ♪♫"
Back to top Go down

Due next week at the beginning of class.
Page 1 of 1