My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Games!!!   Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Violet zoomed around the trees,knocking off some leaves.She was chasing a bright blue ball with mechanic wings.This ball was fast,very fast.It sometimes played tricks on her and left her stuck in some twigs.One time she got really stuck,and couldn't get out.She struggled and grunted but her left wing was caught in a sharp twig."Ouch!"she screeched and tugged again.Finally she was free but her wing was sore,so she carefully flew down to the ground and sighed."I'll get that later."she mumbled and plopped down next to a tree.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games!!!   Games!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:24 am

Spring Shower was flying over the woods, making her rounds to make sure there were no stray clouds about. She hoovered for a moment and smiled to herself, seeing that the sky was nice and clear, the sun beaming over her.

Some quick movements in the treeline caught Spring's eye-- it was fast and blue-- but was too big to be a bluebird and too small to be a pony... She flew down just below the tops of the trees and looked around for what may have been what she saw. She jumped a little as it zoomed around a tree right at her.

Spring pounced on the ball and watched as its wings folded over itself and it stopped moving. She looked at it with interest and began to fly through the woods looking for where the ball had come from, someone certainly had to have been out playing with the ball before it went rogue.

Spring spotted the purple pegasus and smiled as she flew over to her, landing on the ground next to her, "Hey there," she greeted her with a smile, "It's Violet, right?" she asked.

"Does this belong to you?" she asked holding up the ball with her hoof, "I havnt seen one like this in years!" she said rolling the ball to Violet.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games!!!   Games!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 am

"Oh yes,thank you."She said and picked up the ball and slapped it on the opposite side of the wings.The wings stood straight out then sucked right into the ball."Now it's just a regular ball."She said and smiled.

"You're Spring right?Spring Shower?"she said and bounced the ball on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games!!!   Games!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 am

"Yep," Spring said beaming, "that'd be me!" she said happily.

"So you just out here by yourself playing with that ball?"
she asked curiously, she was quite used to playing team sports, although she's played some solo games, and that ball certainly seems to be able to keep somepony entertained.
Back to top Go down
wishberry

wishberry

Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games!!!   Games!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:43 am

((ah, note taken. thanks for telling me c:))

Last edited by wishberry on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wishberry.deviantart.com
Raynie!

Raynie!

Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games!!!   Games!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 am

(this thread is kind of dead as wolfgirl disappeared. Also Didnt I just read that your character Thundershot is in Canterlot? Its one thing when you have two posts going on with one character-- but they really should at least both be within in same city as its hard for someone to travel back and forth so quickly.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games!!!   Games!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games!!!
Page 1 of 1