My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups!   Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:31 pm

Go ahead and submit a pony app here. Your pony must between the ages of six and thirty to be a tribute, and eighteen + to be a sponsor or gamekeeper. You have 45 points to distribute, and 50 if you are in Districts 1, 2, and 4.

Tribute
Name:
District (No more than one mare and stallion per district; there are twelve):
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:
Speed:

Gamekeeper
Name:

Sponsor
Name:
District of Sponsorship (can be more than one):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Specials will be factored into the dice rolls, which are done by the head gamekeeper. Head gamekeeper is determined before the start of the games, and he/she may not have a pony in the games. Gamekeepers may not have a pony in the games, either. Sponsors may not sponsor their own ponies. Gamekeepers are in control of the arena. A player may have 1 or more tributes, tributes and sponsors, sponsors, gamekeepers, or gamekeepers and sponsors, and no other combinations.

DA RULES:

1. You may use all your oc's, which makes this thread special. There is a max of 24 tributes in this game and 10 initial gamekeepers and sponsors.

2.No posting order, to make this fair.

3. You must post an app to put ponies in the game.

4. No overly gory situations.

5. To make this fair, the earth ponies are very strong. Unicorns are weaker, and only non-fatal spells are permitted. No healing spells. Pegasi may fly to a maximum height of ten feet off the ground, and are weaker than the earth ponies, but stronger than the unicorns. Crystal Ponies are stronger than the earth ponies, but are slower. Saddle Arabians are fast, but have weak legs that are easily broken. Changelings follow the same rules as Unicorns and Pegasi, and are the weakest of the group. They may not change into other things that put them into power play. Any other nonstandard is to be discussed in the Chatbox or by PM.

6. The weapons system follows the Hunger Games. No guns, explosives are only found buried around the tribute plates. Weapons include: Bows, Swords, Knives, Maces, Blunt Objects, Axes, Poisons, Nooses, Ninja Stars, etc. If you have a weapon idea, please add it to the Suggestions thread.

7. NO POWER PLAY PERMITTED. Ponies will randomly be assigned to Districts. Districts 1, 2, and 4 are known as career districts, meaning they are USUALLY the ones who win, and they each get 50 SPECIALS. That's all.

8. Unlike the Hunger Games, the gender difference does not have to be even.

9. Try not to get killed in the initial bloodbath!

10. Once all of your ponies are dead, you become either a sponsor or a gamekeeper. You mat take your turn at the end of every rotation. You are the only ponies with power over the arena.

11. The Head Gamekeeper(s) will post situations. These are not turns, but are NPC actions or setting changes, such as: Fireballs shoot from the trees. These will be in italics. She will also post the outcomes of fights, to be determined by dice. The norm would be half-and half, but the situation can vary the odds of a death or dodge or wound.

12. Remember to form alliances. Being solitary has disadvantages, and these games work better when you are in groups. The Careers automatically have alliances with each other. Remember, though, that only one can win, so you will have to turn on your allies eventually.

13. NO DUAL SUICIDES!!!! We will not allow it! If you attempt suicide with another, we will kill one of you and make the other a winner. No repeats of Katniss and Peeta!!!!

14. Sponsors may only deliver medicine, food, armor, and weapons to their tributes. Remember, these gifts must become increasingly sparse as the games go on, as gifts become more expensive the more time goes by. The max per turn is one gift per sponsor. Prices will be posted each page. Each Sponsor starts with 10,000 bits, and their money increases with days, but decreases with purchases. +5,000 bits a day.

15. Health and Water deductions are taken every day until the finale. Every time a Gamekeeper makes the day change to night, a tribute loses 25 Food. Health deductions are shown after a Wound in a dice roll.

Foods:
Dried Apples: 20
Ripe Apple: 22 + 1 Water
Crackers: 10
Berries: 20+1 Water
Nightlock Berries: -100 Health
Hay Bars: 23
Sponsor Meal: 25 + 10 Health + Full Water
Wild Game: 23 + 5 Health

Cornucopia supply organization:
The best supplies are nearer the cornucopia, and the farther packages are from the cornucopia the worse supplies they will contain. Water and food can only be found nearer the cornucopia, and is not available in any of the packages found near the outskirts of the area.

-Dice rolls for plants: Whenever ponies eat berries or other plant-based foods. So, if a pony were to find some sort of berry bush and eat one of the berries, there will be a dice roll that will determine whether the berries were healthy and edible, poisonous, deadly, etc.

To ensure you have read these rules, please put the word, "Mockingjay" at the top of your app.

EXAMPLES FOR POSTS:

First Post (from the first games):
Calla Lily knew what all these ponies were thinking. They were going to win for their districts. No other tribute had a chance.

Well, she had something to fight for, too. Something she thought was better than pride. Calla was fighting for her life. The other ponies didn't think so, but they were too. Too focused on fame, you never see the big picture.

Fortunately, Calla was good with weapons. She'd been training all her life, to make sure she wouldn't die if she got picked. She had more than just training, though; Calla had her wits. As an exceptionally intelligent pony, Calla had a plan. Some weapons would be nice, too. Calla would make it away from the bloodbath alive. All it required was quick thinking and speed.

Calla smiled. She also had years of training at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. No pony could beat that.

Now, first, to find some allies... It was good to have friends in a place like the arena.

Calla eyed the green pony from One. She suddenly recognized him. It was Brawny Hooves! She smiled and waved. Surely, he would be her ally. Oh, and the mare from Two... Really, all of the other careers. Brawny, Primary, Iridescent, Vastile, and Gilded Lance were on her team... at least, until most of the other tributes were dead.

Strength: 4
Perception: 8
Endurance: 6
Charisma : 6
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 5
Luck :7

Other Posts:
Rosie glared at Recurve and sat on a rock, unzipping the backpack she had grabbed. She pulled out a ten-foot rope, thermal sleeping bag, empty water canteen, and a pack of hay bars and dried apple slices. In a side pocket was a serrated knife. Hungrily, Rosie tore open the pack of dried apple slices and munched quietly on them, eating a quarter of the small bag. She sealed it back up and replaced it.

"Do we want to sleep at all, tonight?" she asked Recurve. "We could find a nice tree or something..."

Rosie cut a branch off a tree and started sharpening it to replace the spear she had lost. As she worked, a parachute fell right into Recurve's hooves, and she felt a pang of envy. Recurve already had a sponser. Fabulous. In her anger, she cut the branch in half and kept cutting. Watching him eat that ripe apple, something she hadn't eaten fresh since she was a filly, kindled the burning resentment for everypony in the arena.

SPECIAL:
Strength: 9
Perception: 4
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 2
Luck: 5

Health: 100
Food: 90

(Notice: These were made before Speed was part of the SPECIAL status)
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups!   Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Mockingjay

So, I would like apply for a Gameskeeper position? For Ruby Shine? I would actually love to join the games as a tribute, but I kind of want to watch over things first, if that's alright. And if my possible on- possibly off inactivity is going to be a problem, then I won't join.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups!   Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Ah, but erratic posts by Gamekeepers are all the fun! Surprise twists and turns, evil plots... muahahaha!

Anyways, if you could please put your app in the correct form:

Gamekeeper
Name:

That'd be fantastic. Thanks a bunch for your interest!
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups!   Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Gamekeeper
Name: Ruby Shine

Yay! I've very happy to be participating, as I am a HUGE Hunger Games fan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups!   Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pony Games (Re-Launch) Sign-Ups!
Page 1 of 1