My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 58th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+4
Soaring Splash
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Callilian
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

The 58th Annual Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm

1. You may use all your oc's, which makes this thread special. There is a max of 24 tributes in this game and 5 initial gamekeepers and sponsors.

2.No posting order, to make this fair, except the first post, which will be done by the tribute list below.

3. You must PM or talk to me in the chat to put ponies in the game.

4. No overly gory situations.

5. To make this fair, the earth ponies are very strong. Unicorns are weaker, and only non-fatal spells are permitted. No healing spells. Pegasi may fly to a maximum height of ten feet off the ground, and are weaker than the earth ponies, but stronger than the unicorns. Crystal Ponies are stronger than the earth ponies, but are slower. Saddle Arabians are fast, but have weak legs that are easily broken. Changelings follow the same rules as Unicorns and Pegasi, and are the weakest of the group. They may not change into other things that put them into power play. Any other nonstandard is to be discussed in the Chatbox or by PM.

6. The weapons system follows the Hunger Games. No guns, explosives are only found buried around the tribute plates. Weapons include: Bows, Swords, Knives, Maces, Blunt Objects, Axes, Poisons, Nooses, Ninja Stars, etc. If you have a weapon idea, please PM me or talk with me in the chatbox.

7. NO POWER PLAY PERMITTED. Ponies will randomly be assigned to Districts. Districts 1, 2, and 4 are known as career districts, meaning they are USUALLY the ones who win, and they each get 45 SPECIAL. That's all.

8. Do try and get water at the Cornucopia. Just a bit of advice for this arena.

9. Try not to get killed in the initial bloodbath!

10. Once all of your ponies are dead, you become either a sponsor or a gamekeeper. You mat take your turn at the end of every rotation. You are the only ponies with power over the arena.

11. Calla Lily will be posting situations as Head Gamekeeper. These are not turns, but are NPC actions or setting changes, such as: Fireballs shoot from the trees. These will be in italics. She will also post the outcomes of fights, to be determined by dice. The norm would be half-and half, but the situation can vary the odds of a death or dodge or wound. Online dice will be used, and the number posted with the result. Gamekeeper Amina is unbiased.

12. Remember to form alliances. Being solitary has disadvantages, and these games work better when you are in groups. The Careers automatically have alliances with each other. Remember, though, that only one can win, so you will have to turn on your allies eventually.

13. NO SUICIDES!!!! We will not allow it! If you attempt suicide with another, we will kill one of you and make the other a winner. No repeats of Katniss and Peeta!!!!

14. Sponsors may only deliver medicine, food, armor, and weapons to their tributes. Remember, these gifts must become increasingly sparse as the games go on, as gifts become more expensive the more time goes by. The max per turn is one gift per sponsor.

Arena: Deserts of Saddle Arabia

Added to the new Food Meter you will need to post (each pony starts with 100 points, loses 25 each page, gains various points from food, (list below) and dies if it reaches 0) You will need a Water Meter, as this is a desert arena. You have 3 points, and lose one a day if a drink is not taken. Heath Meters will also be added, as wounded ponies fought just like new in the previous games, and that may need to be fixed. Health deductions will be posted in the case of a wound, and each pony starts with 100 health. There are scattered palm trees and the rare oasis, but who knows how ponies will acquire food and water...

Foods:
Dried Apples: 20
Ripe Apple: 22 + 1 Water
Crackers: 10
Berries: 20+1 Water
Nightlock Berries: -100 Health
Hay Bars: 23
Sponsor Meal: 25 + 10 Health + Full Water
Wild Game: 23 + 5 Health

SPECIAL:

The careers have 45 points to distribute, while the others have 40. The max you can have for each category is 10 points. Please post your special after your first post for each pony.

S.trength
P.erception
E.ndurance
C.harisma
I.ntelligence
A.gility
L.uck

Examples:

First Post (from the first games):
Calla Lily knew what all these ponies were thinking. They were going to win for their districts. No other tribute had a chance.

Well, she had something to fight for, too. Something she thought was better than pride. Calla was fighting for her life. The other ponies didn't think so, but they were too. Too focused on fame, you never see the big picture.

Fortunately, Calla was good with weapons. She'd been training all her life, to make sure she wouldn't die if she got picked. She had more than just training, though; Calla had her wits. As an exceptionally intelligent pony, Calla had a plan. Some weapons would be nice, too. Calla would make it away from the bloodbath alive. All it required was quick thinking and speed.

Calla smiled. She also had years of training at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. No pony could beat that.

Now, first, to find some allies... It was good to have friends in a place like the arena.

Calla eyed the green pony from One. She suddenly recognized him. It was Brawny Hooves! She smiled and waved. Surely, he would be her ally. Oh, and the mare from Two... Really, all of the other careers. Brawny, Primary, Iridescent, Vastile, and Gilded Lance were on her team... at least, until most of the other tributes were dead.

Strength: 4
Perception: 8
Endurance: 6
Charisma : 6
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 5
Luck :7

Other Posts:
Rosie glared at Recurve and sat on a rock, unzipping the backpack she had grabbed. She pulled out a ten-foot rope, thermal sleeping bag, empty water canteen, and a pack of hay bars and dried apple slices. In a side pocket was a serrated knife. Hungrily, Rosie tore open the pack of dried apple slices and munched quietly on them, eating a quarter of the small bag. She sealed it back up and replaced it.

"Do we want to sleep at all, tonight?" she asked Recurve. "We could find a nice tree or something..."

Rosie cut a branch off a tree and started sharpening it to replace the spear she had lost. As she worked, a parachute fell right into Recurve's hooves, and she felt a pang of envy. Recurve already had a sponser. Fabulous. In her anger, she cut the branch in half and kept cutting. Watching him eat that ripe apple, something she hadn't eaten fresh since she was a filly, kindled the burning resentment for everypony in the arena.

Health: 100
Water: 2
Food: 90

Tributes:
Suspicious Package-Vinyl Dash-District 2
Broken Heart-Sunny Days-District 2
Logik-Vinyl Dash-District 3
Burning Heart-Brawny Hooves-District 3
Cliffhanger-Sunny Days-District 4
Amaryllis Cerise-MiniKirby123-District 5
Primary-butterfly-District 8
Iridescent-butterfly-District 10
Covin Si'hal-Vinyl Dash-District 11
Leaf Gardens-piefan-District 11
Brawny Hooves-Brawny Hooves-District 12
Stargazer-butterfly-District 12

Gamekeepers:
Head Gamekeeper Calla Lily-Calla Lily
Gamekeeper Onyx-Vinyl Dash
Gamekeeper Virgo-Virgo A.

Sponsors:
Shy Smiles-mcewanman
Apple Orcherd- Apple Orcherd

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu May 09, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Intro   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:50 am

[i]The Head Gamekeeper sat quietly in her chair. Again, ponies were to slaughter each other, and she had to make sure the job was done... It was not a job Calla enjoyed, but it more than payed the bills, and what better way to show up at a job interview with, "Hmm, let's see, I went to college, worked as a chemist... Oh, did I mention I was Head Gamekeeper?"

It was time to bring the tributes in. She pressed a button, and all the screens flickered to life, giving her footage from all corners of the arena. The tributes rose through the bowels of the arena into the blazing sunlight of the desert, all disoriented and temporarily blind. They had sixty seconds to get their bearings and form a plan, and one step off before time meant instant death, by mines...

(Intro post, see "First Post" above for help. Please post your character's thoughts and SPECIAL. Thank you.)[/i]

Last edited by Calla Lily on Wed May 01, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:34 am

~~~~Onyx~~~~

Onyx slowly walked around the table at the center of the room, observing the holographic arena situated on its surface. The setting for the 58th annual Pony Games had been chosen to be the deserts of Saddle Arabia. A well thought out choice indeed.

"This will be a very intriguing game… Food, water, shelter and hiding places are scarce, along with the factor of the drastically different temperatures throughout the course of the day. A well thought-out setting, Calla, and I commend you for that. The public will likely be quite pleased with the events that are to take place."

Onyx observed the various district tributes that were taking part in the games. The group was always different every year, but at the same time each cast of ponies was always remotely similar to the ones before: there were the tributes that were ready and waiting to kill everyone else and win the Pony games, there were those who would do everything in their power to not hurt anyone else and simply stay away from the bloody battles throughout the arena, and there were those who would inevitably and quite quickly fail because of their lack of ability to think ahead and plan for the worst, along with everypony in between. The Unicorn looked over each of the tributes, making his own judgements and predictions, until his gaze stopped at one of the District 3 Tributes: Logik.

Logik had, at one time, been Onyx's student. His top student, one of the best in the school. In his own opinion, the Gamekeeper believed the the young Unicorn would be able to survive for quite a while, maybe even win the games, if he used his intelligence to his advantage and thought about what he was doing carefully. It was a shame Onyx couldn't help him in any way, but as a Gamekeeper it was his responsibility to keep the Games going at an acceptable pace with an unbiased train of thought. The Unicorn walked over to his assigned 'desk', but, rather than sitting in the provided seat, he stayed standing next to it, watching the tributes intently as he waited for the countdown to reach zero.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:58 am

~~~~Suspicious Package~~~~

After his eyes adjusted to the bright sun that shined down onto the arena, Suspicious Package stood on his pedestal in a flight-ready stance, constantly flapping his wings at a slow pace to warm them up for what was about to come while he thought about the first day of the games. Can't trust the other careers. They'll turn on each other, and me, sooner or later. But at least they won't kill other careers for the first portion of the game. Might as well help out with the initial bloodbath, and see what everyone does after that.

Package was fast, and he knew it. So he intended to use that skill to his advantage. Just fly straight, grab the first weapon he could and then kill the nearest ponies that he could see. Easy peasy. Hm, 's'long as I don't hurt any other careers. With that thought, the Pegasus looked to his left and right to observe the other careers, so that he didn't mistake them for a different tribute and accidentally kill one later on. He made sure to memorize what each career looked like, and then faced forward again, targeting a bag farther towards the cornucopia. With his speed he'd be able to easily reach it before the other tributes even got to the bags closest to the pedestals, and taking that bag he'd have higher chances of getting a good weapon, or a weapon at all, come to think of it. After he had done that, it would just be kill kill kill until everyone else had either scattered or died. And once that was finished, well, he'd just have to wait and see.

Water: 3
Food: 100

Strength: 6
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 10
Luck: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Logik~~~~

Logik shifted his hooves uncomfortably as he looked over the other tributes. He didn't like this one bit, but what choice did he have? It wasn't as if someone would dare come to his rescue after he had been reaped. The only thing he could do was try his best in the games, so as to not disgrace his district or just end up getting himself in trouble. The Unicorn hoped that he wouldn't be forced to kill anyone, but his mind instantly discouraged the thought. He knew the chances of that happening were about one to 37 million, but he couldn't help but hope nonetheless.

Logik gulped as he thought about what he should do first. He could already see the different career tributes glancing at each other, and knew that it would be best to stay away from them if possible. The fact that he had been placed in the middle of the trained killers did not kindle any hope that he might be able to do so easily, though. Then again, they might decide to let him join their little group, as was not uncommonly done in various Pony Games because of his district's close proximity to the others. He would rather not take that risk, though.

Looking towards the cornucopia ahead, Logik thought about the second problem: how to get some supplies without being butchered in the process. He did always have the option of running away from the other tributes without grabbing any of the scattered bags, but the chances of him surviving if he did so were at least 37 percentage points lower than if he did try and grab something before escaping the inevitable bloodbath. Hm… If I were to teleport, that would give me a fairly good chance of getting away from the main group while still being able to gather at least a small amount of supplies. Yes, that would be the best thing to do in this situation. I don't want to risk trying to teleport twice in a row, though. I don't believe that I can aim a teleportation spell fast enough to pull that off without any imminent danger… Logik focused on one of the bags that were nearer him, but not too close to the pedestals. He didn't want to try and run for one of the farther and more useful bags, but he would like to at least get something more than a rock and some sticks. Run as fast as possible, grab that bag, teleport away. I can do this. I know I can. Or can I? Oh, the chances of surviving are so low…

Then he remembered something, and looked over to the mare standing on the pedestal nearest him: the other District 3 tribute. He didn't want to abandon her, but would it be smarter to leave her to fend for herself or attempt to help her out? If he helped her as much as he could, they would most likely form a team within minutes, as the two of them were really the only ones that the other could even hope to fully trust. Maybe I can teleport both of us? I've done it before. Yes, that does seem to be the best course of action. I suppose I will just have to see how events unfold… Logik sighed again, feeling completely unprepared for the games even after the weeks of training that he had endured.

Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 4
Agility: 6
Luck: 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Covin Si'hal~~~~

As soon as his eyes had adjusted to the harsh desert sun, Covin looked around at the other tributes, a natural smile on his face despite the situation. Honestly, he did not think he would win, but the least he could do was try his best. Observing the other participants, the Earth Pony could already tell a good amount of information about all of them, to a certain extent.

Covin didn't know much other than the basics of the Pony Games, but in the period of training that all the tributes had received he had learned a few useful facts that he reminded himself of now. One that had been frequently repeated was that the "career" tributes would almost definitely team up against all of the other participants, and, glancing over at these specially trained ponies, the stallion could indeed see them glancing at each other with knowing looks. Luckily, he was relatively far from them thanks to the district that he lived in, so it was safe to say that it wouldn't be too difficult to avoid them during the "initial bloodbath," as many of the other tributes called it: the first moment of the games when everyone attempted to get their own supplies from the arena's cornucopia, at which point a large number of tributes were usually killed off by others, careers usually being the main killers in that situation.

Looking back forward towards the cornucopia ahead, Covin reminded himself of a second piece of advice that he had been given: to get supplies as quickly as possible and then run away from the inevitable battle as fast as he could. He could do that. How hard could it be? Then the third most important advice that he had been given came to his mind. And the person who you can trust more than anyone else in the games is the other tribute from your district, and even that trust has its limits. Covin looked over to the other District 11 tribute when he thought of this. His partner in slaughter was another Earth Pony, a young mare whose reaction to participating in the Pony Games he couldn't really read. Hopefully they could help each other out for at least the first portion of the tournament. It would be nice to have friend when everyone else was trying to kill you.

Strength: 7
Perception: 5
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 7
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:11 am

Cliffhanger watched the countdown commence.
He had been training for this moment his whole life, but he never really thought he'd be here. There were a lot of other ponies who desperately wanted to be in the place he was now, in the games, winning it for District Four, and he honestly wished that one of them were in his place now. Even though he was trained to volunteer to be in the games, he was here completely by chance. Deep down, he really didn't want to hurt anypony. But if it meant winning it for Four, well, he wasn't sure. All he knew is that he needs to make a plan to survive.

He knew that the other careers would gladly team up with him, but he wasn't so sure. He didn't like the idea of being left with one of them to battle it out for victory, even though he'd be a lot more comfortable fighting them than one of the little fillies or colts.

As for food and water, he needed to be sure to get some water in the Cornucopia. He could probably find something to eat in the wild, but water is definitely more hard to come by.

Strength: 9
Perception: 7
Endurance: 8
Charisma : 5
Intelligence: 6
Luck : 4

Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:18 am

Leaf Gardens blinked nervously. She thought that she'd be ready when this moment came, but she wasn't. She tried to calm down. It didn't work completely, but at the least she was calm enough to think properly.

She started to plan. She knew water would be hard to come by in the desert, but she'd get some water in the Cornucopia. Probably not much, but at least some.

Endurance: 7
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 9
Agility: 3
Luck: 3

(EDIT: I just realized I accidentally rolled dice.)

Last edited by piefan on Sun May 05, 2013 2:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:18 am

The member 'piefan' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 45
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:56 am

[Uhh, since the posting order seems to have died, I'll just... Post now I guess...]

When the platform beneath her roared into life, the lavender mare who was situated upon said platform nearly jumped out of her skin. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and the oppressing weight was making her jittery. Nervously shuffling her hooves, she felt the platform rise slowly, and lifted a hoof to shield her eyes from the now glaring sun as she squinted to see around her. When she could finally see something and her eyes didn't hurt when she opened them, she gasped when the sight of the endless expanses of sand stretching far and wide met her eyes. "Oh lordy..." she breathed, straining to see if there was anything, any signs of life besides her and the twelve ponies gathered.

Amaryllis Cerise gulped as she studied each of the other ponies gathered. There were the careers who were already studying each other, the murderous intent sparkling in the sun as they sized up their allies and competition. I hope to sweet Celestia that I don't have to kill another pony. she thought, cringing at the thought. That was her worst nightmare, and she wasn't even prepared. No training, no help, nothing. Sighing, Amy thought back to the day she was picked for this bloodbath. All the other ponies had stared at her pitifully, none of them stepping forth. She was glad, actually. The other possible tributes were all foals, some of them just learning to walk.

She didn't know how well she could handle a weapon, but there was always time to learn. One of the closest things to her was a black, rolled up package of some kind. Amy was going to aim for that, as it was probably the only thing she could grab without getting shredded by the others as they grappled for the best items that were right next to, if not in, the Cornucopia. After all, teleportation spells were definitely out of the question. The magic bind on this whole god foresaken arena made her doubt if she could even move three feet before her spell failed.

She examined the other ponies once more, her gaze finally resting on a grey unicorn with a yellowy mane who seemed to be just as mortified as she. She smiled at him kindly, more so to reassure herself than to give him some form of comfort. Amy was used to conducting such activities with her siblings when they were lining up for the reaping, the memory bringing pangs of pain to her heart. Amaryllis Cerise. You will do this. Maybe not win, but try as hard as you possibly can. she resolutely told herself steeling herself for the battle to come.

Strength: 4
Perception: 6
Intelligence: 7
Luck: 8
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:34 am

(*Facehoofs* Alright. To amend this, we'll go Broken Heart next, then Primary, Iridescent, Brawny, and Stargazer. Carry on.)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:31 pm

"Drat," Broken Heart said under his breath.
He was probably the oldest pony here, one more year and he wouldn't be in the draw. But alas, he WAS here, and that didn't mind him all that much. He was from a career district, but he didn't have much training. He wasn't all that strong, so they didn't find much use for him. He shrugged and eyed the other careers, hoping they'd take him under his wing. Or anypony, for that matter. He believed that strength was in numbers, and must team up with somepony immediately.

He decided he needs water, it IS a desert, and doesn't want to risk trying to find some in the wild. Cornucopia it is.

Strength: 5
Perception: 10
Endurance: 5
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Primary shuddered as the plate rose up into the sandy arena. The dramatic change in temperature made her shiver, but the blazing sun soon warmed her up. She opened her eyes and surveyed the desert. It was miles and miles of sand stretching out from the cornucopia. Prime knew her first objective would be water. She looked around and saw a saddle bag fairly close to her. She observed the other tributes, a few looked pretty scary, the rest just looked scared. Maybe Prime could win this.

Health:100
Food:100
Water:3

Perception: 5
Endurance: 8
Intelligence: 6
Luck: 6

Iris squinted as the golden sun came into view. She shielded her eyes and gazed around the arena. It was huge, like an immense ocean made of sand. For all she could tell, it stretches for miles. Water would be top priority. She searched the area around her plate and saw a lumpy bag pretty close to her. She formed a plan in her mind.

Strength:6
Perception:5
Charisma: 6
Intelligence:6
Agility:9
Luck:2

Last edited by butterfly on Thu May 02, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Burning Heart was on her platform, ready for an all out war. Not from another country, but against other Equestrians. That alone hurt her spirits. She loved Equestria and everything in and about it. Except the Pony Games. With everything ponies say Equestria could do without, the Pony Games was the one Burning agreed with. She rose into the blazing hot Saddle Arabian desert. One of teh worst places for the Tributes, but best for the Gamekeepers. Burning's game plan was to quickly grab everything she could out of the Cornucopia and run off. Stay away from everypony

Burning Heart's S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Strength - 8
Perecption - 5
Endurance - 9
Charisma - 3
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 7
Luck - 2

Food - 100
Health - 100
Water - 3

Brawny was in the Pony Games. Hell yeah! He got to kill something and not get arrested for it. A good way to relieve stress. He stood on his plate, waiting for the timer to count down. There was a pretty bad glare on his glasses from the damn desert sun. He recognized the Gamekeeper. Was that Calla Lily? He knew her. It was his marefriend. Hopefully he wont be tortured too much by her. Brawny didn't have a plan. He would run in, grab weapons and water, and start killing

Brawny Hooves's S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Strength - 10
Perception - 3
Endurance - 8
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 5
Agility - 6
Luck -2

Food - 100
Health - 100
Water - 3
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:51 am

Star flinched as the platform began to rise. A blazing hot sun beamed down on her. She observed the aren, it was in a desert. Star searched the pole of treasures at the cornucopia, perhaps she could scavenge something off of the sides. She didn't see anything terribly close to her, but she might be able to grab it with magic. She hoped she could, otherwise she would die of thrust out here, unless she found an oasis. She was confident she could make it pretty far in the games.

Strength:4
Perception:8
Endurance:5
Charisma:6
Intelligence:10
Agility:3
Luck:4
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:17 pm

(Ugh, Comical and mcewanman are taking too long.)

Calla had Onyx count down while she made sure all the cameras were running, and that the right ones were showing the right things at the right time. She paced the room, weaving around interactive holographic screens and creation desks. She added a few cacti here and there, opened an oasis at a random point, and was finally satisfied as Onyx finished his countdown.

Five, four, three, two, one...

She pressed the button to sound the gong.

"Let the Games begin, my little ponies," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:24 pm

The gong sounded and Iris jumped. She quickly flapped her wings and raced towards the saddle bag she had seen earlier. She snatched it and immediately turned to head out of the cornucopia. She disappeared.

Prime leapt off her platform at the sound of the gong and galloped to the closest thing she could find. After she grabbed it, she high-tailed out of there quick as she could. She saw a purple pegasus she recognized as Iris zooming away from the blood bath. Prime followed suite, but changed directions quickly.

Star used her magic to levitate the nearest supply she could, a large backpack, and was soon on her way away from the fighting. She slipped the backpack on as she ran.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:02 am

Leafy looked around. Sand, as she'd guessed, surrounded her and all the other tributes. Before she could look around, she heard a loud gong, and she ran as fast as she could toward the Cornucopia, grabbing the first thing she saw. A small saddlebag. Leafy desperately wanted to look inside, but she had no time. She ran away fast as she could. There probably wasn't much inside the bag, but maybe she'd find an oasis.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:37 am

Burning Heart heard the gong, meaning it was time to run. She charged toward the Cornucopia and grabbed the first saddlebag she saw. She punched and bucked several ponies out of the way and ran off. The desert may be wide open, but there were still large distances to see and travel. Maybe they wouldn't notice Burning as much. She ran off, but tried to pace herself and keep her energy. Didn't want to dehydrate already

Brawny Hooves bolted at the sound signaling the games have begun. He didn't go for the saddlebags first. He grabbed the first weapon he saw. A broadsword. That would certainly be fun. One pony popped into his sight. Primary. How couldn't she? She shined like the Celestia damned sun they were under. He grabbed the sword and took a big heavy swing at her neck, looking to remove it right from her body. Oh what a laugh murder is
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:56 am

Prime turned around to see Brawny swinging at her neck. She screeched as the sword hit her ad blood began flowing from her neck. She gasped for air and coughed up blood. She fell slowly to the ground. Her crystalline head slamming against the hot sand. Her eyes opened wide, the life slowly fading from them.

Once Iris was so far from the cornucopia that she couldn't even see it, she slowed down and pawed through her bag as she walked. There was a bottle of water, some throwing knives, and some dried apples. good, I have water.

Star continued galloping, even using a teleportation spell to get even further away. She slowed down a to trot to catch her breath. Hopefully she would find an oasis or something.

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 05, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:26 am

(Oh, I forgot to mention that there are NPC's to kill in the bloodbath, because there are only eleven tributes, so the remaining thirteen are NPC. Feel free to murder. Carry on. butterfly, you were supposed to wait for my dice roll!)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:35 pm

(Oh sorry, forgot about the dice roll. Whoops!)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Dodge 1-30 Wound-31-60 Kill 61-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:08 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 70
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:42 pm

~~Suspicious Package~~

The instant the gong sounded to mark the beginning of the games, Suspicious Package flew straight forward by pulling back his wings with as much power as he could muster. He made it a few yards before he had to move them again, and two more flaps got him to the bag that he had targeted earlier. He quickly ripped it open and reached around for a handle of some sort, pulling out an axe within less than a second. Ooh. Nice.

The Pegasus quickly turned around, and saw another pony fumbling with a bag nearby, a young colt that was probably unlucky enough to be there on his first year of eligibility. Package instantly recognized him, and flew towards the small pony with another powerful flap of his wings. At that moment, the pony was just about to start running when he saw him bearing down on the poor colt. Package swung his axe at the colt's neck as he came close, and the small pony fell to the ground, his body and head now completely separated.

One District Seven tribute down. The Pegasus turned around once again to find his next target, and found a prime victim. The pony that he looked upon was an olive-coated Earth Pony, who was at the time slicing the head off of some poor Crystal Pony mare. He recognized the mare to be one of the District 8 tributes, and the stallion to be one of the District 11 tributes. As the stallion was swinging his sword at the mare, Package flew up behind him and, as the Crystal Pony fell to the ground, swung his own axe at the stallion, aiming for the pony's midsection.

~~Logik~~

Logik was somewhat startled when the gong sounded, but within a second he was able to recover and began running towards the pack that he had targeted earlier. He ran as fast as he could, and, as soon as he grabbed his target supplies, he teleported himself away from the cornucopia, a good quarter mile away from the farthest pedestals. The Unicorn shook his head slightly to get rid of the slight dizziness that he usually experienced when teleporting, and then began to walk away from the cornucopia. He teleported once more to make sure that no one would follow him, and looking back at the cornucopia he could see that he was already a good distance away. Well, I should safe for now... Why do we have to do this...?

Looking around, Logik could only see sand. Lots and lots of sand, along with a few cacti dotting the landscape here and there. He could also see a handful of other dark figures heading in various directions, but he didn't mind them. He would keep an eye on them just to be sure that none of them attacked, but he doubted that they would do anything like that. Regardless, with a sigh, Logik kept moving forwards, hoping to find some kind of oasis or rock formation soon to shelter him for the night and remainder of the day. The environment would not be kind to him, and so he had to make sure that he was ready to survive it.

~~Covin Si'hal~~

The gong rang, and Covin ran straight forward towards one of the first bags that he could see. As soon as he had grabbed the small bundle of supplies, he turned around to run away from the cornucopia, but saw that his path was blocked by a Pegasus mare with a shortsword, who he recognized to be one of the District Six tributes. Wow, she's fast. The mare swung her blade at him with a yell, but Covin simply ducked under the weapon's path and pushed her towards the direction of her swing, coming up behind her and putting his hooves on her head.

"I'm truly sorry about this."

With that, Covin broke her neck with an audible crack, and then turned around once again to run away from the bloodbath. He kept running, and within moments saw another mare also running nearby. He recognized it to be the other District 11 tribute. The Earth Pony shifted his path slightly and picked up his pace a bit until he was running alongside her at a pace that matched her own, at which point he spoke to the mare in a casual tone.

"Hello there! Your name is Leaf Gardens, correct? It's great to make your acquaintance!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Brawny: Dodge 1-33 Wound 34-66 Kill 67-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:12 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 58th Annual Pony Games
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next