My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 58th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+4
Soaring Splash
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Callilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:32 pm

((Not the attack, the miss. I've performed a hit exactly two times throughout the course of the entire games. XP))
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:33 pm

((oh, sorry bro. the dice does what the dice does! :3))
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:34 pm

((I'm sorry Soaring's dice hate us all. The one time somepony tried to kill me in the previous games, guess what? I DIED. Faust, it's her last knife. Maybe the next games'll be more in our favor))

Dodge 1-40 Wound 41-70 Kill 71-100 (There, your odds are better)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:34 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 52
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:35 pm

The last knife is stuck in Logik's hind leg, out of Iris's reach.

-10 (Everypony has the same health, now! Yay!)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Iris silently curses herself, her knife lodged in Logik's thigh, too far away for retrieving.

She thought back to her happy times with Calla. Eating at Sugarcube Corner, swimming in the pond, planning party's and so on.

She knew her life would most likely be over soon, what with all her weapons gone and an angry unicorn standing over her ready to kill her. A small tear rolled down Iris's face, staining her cheek.

hopefully Logik would be merciful and kill her swiftly, without pain. It was then that she remembered he didn't have a weapon either, and she weakly stood up and tackled him to the floor of the oasis, aiming a strong punch at his face.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:44 pm

-1 health Logik
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:04 pm

~~Logik~~

Logik's attack missed, as he lost his grip on the axe at the last second and it ended up flying past the two ponies, embedding itself in the sand a few meters away. Before he could do anything else, the mare once again attacked with what seemed to be her last knife, stabbing the stallion in his hind leg The Unicorn grunted from the new wound, and, before he could respond to the attack, the mare in front of him quickly got up and tackled him, taking him down to the ground and landing a punch at his face.

Logik once again winced slightly from the jab, and using what little energy he had he pulled the knife out of his hind leg, nearly screaming once again from the pain that the action brought. He took a moment to aim the weapon, and then thrust the blade at the mare's neck from the side.

Health: 4
Water: 1
Food: 65

((*Holds a gun up to the dice's -head-* I dare you...))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Dodge 1-40 Kill 41-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:08 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 11
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Amy just lay there limply. There wasn't much to do. She couldn't even feel pain anymore. A pinch alerted her to something or rather jutting out of her leg, she she pulled it out without even flinching before tossing it away. No need for that now. Speaking of which, why was it in her leg anyway? The mare had no idea. Sighing, she closed her eyes as the life began to drain out of her along with her blood.

Health: 15
Water: 0
Food: 10
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Iris sighed, exasperated as the unicorns attack missed. She reached for the knife and snatched it back, scrambling away from the pony with all her strength. She reached a fair distance and turned back to Logik, aiming the dagger carefully, her head pounding from loss of blood. She threw the knife, and it whizzed through the air towards Logik.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:19 pm

(Amy is dead. CoD: dehydration. Two tributes remain.)

Dodge 1-50 Kill 50-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:19 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 24
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:20 pm

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

The knife whizzes past Logik, embedding itself thirty feet high in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Iris cursed herself. Bucking headache! she shuffled towards Amy and finds her first knife lying on the cold hard ground. She snatched it up and turned towards Logik.

Health:5
Water:2
Food:30

((shut it calla, I know where you live.))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:26 am

And we are at the final showdown!!

Food and Water count no more! This is the end!

Calla and her gamekeepers watched the large screen intently. Both ponies were quite weak, and it would only be bad if both of them just keeled over. Calla was ready to evacuate both of them, heal them, and dump them back in the arena if that was to happen. There had to be a winner. No more, no less.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:28 am

Iris breathed in through her nose and out through her mouth. She cleared her mind and aimed her dagger, straight for Logik's heart. She calmed herself and threw the dagger. It seemed to move in slow motion, and she watched it zoom through the air.
Health:5
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:46 am

Dodge 50-100 Kill 1-49 (Ha! I switch the roles!!!)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:46 am

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 13
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:50 am

The knife finds its target, slamming into Logik's chest and killing the stallion with a final blow.

"Congratulations," boomed a gamekeeper in the back, through a microphone. "To our victor of the 58th Pony Games!!!"

The hovercraft appeared, extending three claws. Two for the dead, and one for the victor....

((Okay! Yay! Finally done!!! I do want to participate in the next games, so if any pony is willing to take over position of Head Gamekeeper of the next one, please post below, and I'll choose soon!))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:53 am

Iris sighed in relief, it was finally over. The torture of the games ended, just like that. Iris was taken by the claw and she watched the other two bodies being lifted into the air. She was suddenly overwhelmed with grief, she had killed both of them. that would be on her conscience forever. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited.

((I'd love to do it Calla!))
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:00 am

((

Thank you for changing those outcomes to obviously give me the advantage, Calla. You're the best. Now where are those explosives...

But seriously, no hard feelings. I was kind of getting annoyed with how long this was going on anyways (three pages between two tributes and all that). :P

On a second note, I would like to volunteer to be the next Head Gamekeeper, if you would accept the offer. (Would I still be able to participate in the games in that case or not?)

))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:05 am

((No, that's why Calla doesn't want to be headgamekeer, so she can be in the next games. apparently it's an unfair advantage. So if I was head gamekeeper, I wouldn't be playing with any of my ocs))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:09 am

That was a total accident, having the outcomes end like that. I got pissed at the dice and decide to twist fate a bit.

Butter is right, though. That's why I'm asking. The first games was a mistake, having both tributes and a head gamekeeper, and I got some resentful ponies off of that until Brawny killed me. So, this time, I actually want to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 58th Annual Pony Games
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next