My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 58th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+4
Soaring Splash
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Callilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:36 pm

~~Suspicious Package~~

The stallion moved slightly as he attempted to put more power into his swing, and Package's axe missed the Earth Pony by mere centimeters. Oh, what the heck... Using his swing's momentum, Package jumped to the side of the pony and turned to face him, readying his axe once again for another swing.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Brawny had taken two lives already, and dodged having his life taken. A random Pegasus tried to split him in half. You know what that means. Brawny had to kill him first. Brawny was starting to like this killing things. And he killed ponies he didn't care about. He took his sword and swung for the top of his head, so that his brain would spill out. It would be so messy and silly and DEADLY!

Burning Heart made it to the outskirts of the arena. Safety... She was a good distance away from everypony's line of sight. Nothing was around her but sun, sand, and cacti. She trotted along, hoping that nopony would notice her. She kept the knife handy just in case...

Last edited by Brawny Hooves on Sun May 05, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a bit more psycho to Brawny)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:03 am

((That tense moment before the dice roll... *Shudders in anticipation*))

~~Suspicious Package~~

Before Package could go for another swing at the pony, the other stallion swung his sword once more, aiming a vertical slash at the Pegasus's skull. He moved to his left as fast as he could, fully intending to dodge the path of the blade and land his own blow instead. Brute strength ain't everythin'...
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:22 am

[Dun dun DUN! I'm going to break the tension by posting a totally unrelated post to you guys. I hope that's ok.]

Amy took a step back in shock as the sudden sound of the gong rang through the air, and she let out a small "Eep!" of surprise. She was actually grateful she did, because in the time it took for to regain her composure, the head of a crystal pony rolled in front of her and she had to contain a scream. She used the adrenaline and fear she had gotten from seeing just what these ponies were prepared to do in order to win to launch herself forward and grab the black package. She scooped it up in her mouth before glancing around for a second, slightly disorientated from the screaming and sounds of broken bones coming from all around her.

Seeing a clean break, she ran for it, the sand under her hooves flying out behind her as she bolted for a short distance, trying to get as far away from the Cornucopia as possible but also trying not to waste too much energy. When Amy felt like she had put enough distance between her and where she started, she stopped, not even panting yet. Using a hoof to shade her eyes from the glare of the sun, she surveyed the landscape, seeing a few cacti and the hazy shadows that were the other ponies.

Amy was just about to continue on her way when she saw the grey unicorn from earlier, not that far away. Maybe they could become allies. After all, it seemed they both had the same philosophy. "Hey! Wait up!" she called, catching up with him and falling into step. "My name's Amaryllis Cerise, but you can just call me Amy. What about you?" she asked, smiling at him in a friendly way, hoping to sweet Celestia that he wouldn't try to murder her.

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:38 am

Dodge 1-26 Wound 27-61 Kill 62-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:38 am

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:04 am

~~Suspicious Package~~

Suspicious Package easily got his head out of the blade's path, and the other stallion's blade came crashing down into the earth on which he had been standing a moment ago. Nice try. While the Earth Pony recovered from his own attack, the Pegasus quickly pulled his axe back and thrust it forward towards the other tribute's heart, attacking with a stabbing motion using the sharp top edge of his axe's blade.

~~Logik~~

Logik kept walking forward, constantly thinking about what he would do next. If I happen to find an oasis, I would be able to easily provide for my basic needs, but all of the other tributes would also try to take control of it. A rock formation would only provide me with shelter, but that might be a safer place to stay in if I am able to find one. In any case, I would be able to use my telekinesis to its fullest capacity in such a place. And I can always just wander the deserts... The Unicorn sighed to himself.

After a minute or two of walking, Logik heard another pair of hoofsteps approaching him from behind, and before he could respond to them a voice was also heard to accompany the sounds. This caused the gray Unicorn to jump slightly and turn around quickly, his horn already glowing and ready to cast any spell he might need. When he looked at the approaching pony, he saw that it was one of the mare tributes, District...Five, if he remembered correctly.

"Hey! Wait up!"

The light glow around Logik's horn dissipated quickly as he realized that this pony did not have a weapon on her, and that, in his opinion, she did not look like one to kill another pony if she had a choice. The stallion stood in place as he allowed the Unicorn mare to catch up, resuming his walk once again once she was next to him.

"My name's Amaryllis Cerise, but you can just call me Amy. What about you?"

"I'm...um...Logik... Hello...Amy..." The Unicorn sighed to himself again, saddened by the fact that his newest acquaintance would later end up being either his killer or victim.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:34 am

Brawny: 1-15 Dodge 15-45 Wound 45-66 Dodge 67-100 Kill
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:34 am

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 48
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:35 am

The sharp tip slides, creating a long rift in Brawny's side. Brawny's move.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:55 am

Leafy stared at the olive-coloured stallion, which she knew was named Covin, while gradually slowing down. It was, after all, hard to look at anything while running that fast. She observed the stallion for any movement to kill her. "Yes, Leaf Gardens is my name. Call me Leafy, though." Leaf Gardens was a really long name and she knew it.

She'd decide whether to try to kill him later. In the meantime, she opened the bag she had taken. Ninja stars and berries were inside. She smiled. She had a weapon and food.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:32 am

~~Suspicious Package~~

Well, Celestia really doesn't like me today... Package grunted slightly as his axe's tip slid off target, missing the other stallion's heart and instead causing a large cut along the Earth Pony's side. At least I didn't miss completely... The Pegasus took a few moments to recover from the momentum of his attack, and readied himself for his next attempt to kill the pony or dodge whatever the other stallion would do next.

~~Covin Si'hal~~

The mare slowed her pace down a bit, with Covin following suit, and observed the Earth Pony for a second before speaking.

"Yes, Leaf Gardens is my name. Call me Leafy, though."

He responded with a natural smile still on his face. "Very well. Good to meet you, Leafy."

The mare opened the bag that she had previously obtained, and Covin looked forward for a few seconds before speaking again.

"And is there a destination or goal?"

The stallion knew fully well that, sooner or later, one of them would have to kill the other, but, at least for now, he believed that working with a fellow tribute would prove beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Brawny missed his swing entirely. Disgraceful. Then he took a large gash in his side. This fight wasn't going anywhere for him. At least he was still alive. In terrible pain and bleeding, but alive.

He had two options: Run, or fight. Both options make his death very likely. If he ran, the Pegasus could catch up by flying. If he stayed and fought, chances were he would kill him. He decided to stay and fight. If he was going to die, he had to die fighting. He took his sword and lunged for the heart of the Pegasus. There was no way he could miss this. If he did... Brawny might not make it to the finale...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Kill 1-40 Dodge 41-60 Wound 61-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:09 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 26
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Brawny's sword impales Suspicious Package through the chest. Death is instantaneous.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Brawny got his third kill. And on one pony who actually posed a threat. Now to take his stuff, and take off. Brawny took the saddlebag off the Pegasus, and the bags off of the other two, and ran off into the desert. The beauty of killing these ponies. They had stuff on them.

Brawny searched through the bags to see what they contained. One had poison darts and a gun to shoot them, hay bars, 2 bottles of water, and a ripe apple. Brawny killed the right ponies. he was good for a while. He trotted around the desert to find more ponies to kill.

Burning Heart saw a green Earth Pony carrying three saddlebags and covered in blood. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he did to get those, and that it was best to avoid him. She trotted in the other direction. Anypony is better to be around than him
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:11 pm

As Star was trotting, she saw something that looked like diamonds shining behind her. It was an orange crystal pony, she recalled his name being Burning Heart or something like that. She debated whether or not to go and talk to him. She turned around and cautiously walked towards him. "Hey there, please don't attack me. My name's Star, what's yours?" she asked sweetly.

Iris shielded the blazing sun with her hoof and surveyed the area she was in. It was just sand, and a few cacti. Her mouth was so dry, she took a sip from her water bottle. The sun beat down on her and she panted. The water was nice and cool, she so desperately wanted to pour some on her head, but resisted. Wasting water here was not an option.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Burning Heart heard a voice behind her. She quickly spun around and saw another pony. Clearly she wasn't a threat. At least not yet. She seemed like a friendly Unicorn. Burning lowered her knife and acted friendly right back.

"I'm Burning Heart. Nice to meet you, Star"

Burning Heart saluted Star. She may have been tossed into this death pit, but she still loved Equestria and everypony who lived there. Too bad they were in Saddle Arabia. Maybe Burning found a friend in these Games

"Wanna be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Cliffhanger heard the gong ring, and immediately ran to the center, grabbing a couple of apples, and ran away from the other tributes. He could see most of them because of the barren landscape, and wanted to make sure he was as far away as possible. He ran for awhile, and then when his hooves got tired he flew about two feet from the ground for a little while. He looked back to see two mares, one named Burning Heart, and one named Star as he recalled. He wanted to help ponies, so he dropped to the ground, and waved his hoof at them.

"The name's Cliff, I don't want to hurt anypony," he said to them, hoping they would be friendly enough not to attack.

Broken Heart dashed off into the desert, foolishly not taking anything from the Cornucopia. "Oh well," he said to himself.

He didn't take long before he was tired, and needed to slow to a walk. every step he took he cautiously looked behind him. He wasn't much of a fighter, but he guessed he had to kill somepony to return home. And if that's what it took, that's what it took.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:24 pm

"I'd love to be friends." replied Star, "Didja get anything from the cornucopia?"
Just then, a Pegasus by the name of Cliffhanger waved at them and introduced himself.
"I don't want to hurt any pony either. I'm Stargazer, just call me Star." said Star.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Burning Heart saw another pony come to her. A stallion this time. She was really attracting attention now. She saluted him as well. Maybe she could form an alliance?

"The three of us should work together. Make the games easier on us. What do you two say? And I got some stuff from the Cornucopia. Not a lot though. Just water, a knife, and crackers. What about you two?"

Brawny was lurking around the desert, looking for more prey. Then he found one. Broken Heart... He would be fun to kill. He would feel like he was doing him a favor. You know, putting him out of his misery. He had no weapons either. Easy kill. He crept up behind him and raised his sword. Will he be impaled, or will he escape?
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:54 pm

"The three of us should work together. Make the games easier on us. What do you two say? And I got some stuff from the Cornucopia. Not a lot though. Just water, a knife, and crackers. What about you two?" said Burning Heart.

"Sure. I didn't have time to grab anything, sorry." Star said with regret. "I hope we can find an oasis or something."

Health: 100
Water: 2.5
Food: 29

Iris continued walking, dragging her hooves along tiredly, the sun burning the back of her neck. She panted and sipped her water some more. She placed it in her bag again and continued sifting through the hot sand. As far as she could see, there was only sand and cacti out here. She wished for someone to come and form an alliance with her, or for her to see someone and talk to them without him trying to kill her. She was very far from the cornucopia, but that didn't stop her from hearing the screams of anguish. She tried to block out the sound by zooming even further from the center. She floated in the air a little bit, looking around for anything.

Health:100
Water:3
Food:40

Last edited by butterfly on Mon May 06, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:09 pm

"I grabbed two apples," Cliffhanger says, dropping the precious apples on the sandy ground.

"We could use your knife to cut some cacti, and turn them into kick-flank weapons, if we ever need to use them, I can also dig a pit in the sand and make a bit of a base," he says, trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Star licked her parched lips as the two apples fell to the ground. She forced her self to stay put rather than devouring the fruit. "Yeh, that sounds like a good plan." she said absentmindedly.
"I'll, I'll scout around, check for anything, though, I suggest we find a better place to set up camp. At least under an overhanging rock or something., you know, for shelter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 58th Annual Pony Games
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next