My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 58th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+4
Soaring Splash
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Callilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:03 am

((Alright then. I still volunteer, in any case.))
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:35 pm

((I'd participate in the next games, with all of my mares/fillies :D))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Okay, solution! Co-Head Gamekeepers!

Vinyl, you are in charge of sending out PM invites and answering questions. I will make the rules post, as I have a format and a way of assigning districts, but you are in charge of answering all questions. You and butterfly alternate dice rolls, starting with butterfly.

butterfly, you are in charge of making the finale. Try not to have beasts, as I've seen that as a common in these past games (sorry!). Remember the volcano eruption in Haymitch's game? The arena flooding? That kind of stuff.

Both of you are in charge of "npc" beasts, fireballs, artillery, and cornucopia supplies. PM me the completed list. Please also choose an arena setting, and PM that to me as well.

Our sponsors weren't really a part of this game, so I will add Amina as my sponsor in the next games. The rule for that is that I can't sponsor my own ponies, so that makes it fair ^^

Waiting patiently for your PMs.

And, Sunny, um, so you just want Sunny Days in the games?

~Calla
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Ok got it Calla!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:19 am

Very well, then. I shall proceed to abuse fulfill my Co-Head Gamekeeper duties immediately.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 58th Annual Pony Games
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11