My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 58th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+4
Soaring Splash
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Callilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Broken Heart:

Dodge 1-10 Wound 11-45 Kill 46-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:26 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 35
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Cliffhanger saw the thirsty look on Star's face and then a lightbulb went off in his head.

"You know how cacti store water? Well, if we break one open, I bet you we could drink the water it stores!" he said to them enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Burning looked at Cliff. Pretty smart. But it wasn't exactly the greatest idea to drop apples in the sand. At least she had allies. Too bad she'd have to kill them later on. Best not to bond too much with them.

"I can protect you guys. I don't know if you two know, but I was a pretty good guard back in my district. Nothing can get past me."

Burning wished her guard reputation actually had an effect on the Pony Games. Maybe get a little break. Burning looked up and the blazing sun burned her. It was too hot in Saddle Arabia. How could ponies live here? Equestria was much better.

Cliff had a stroke of genius. Burning forgot cacti stored water. She found one and sliced it open, letting Star drink

Brawny didn't miss Broken Heart, but he hit him. Good enough for right now. man, Brawny was really slacking. Maybe all that food he ate the day before was slowing him down. Now that he hit him, he was weaker and easier to kill. But he decided to be merciful and let him scamper off. He would hunt him down later
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Broken Heart:

Dodge 1-10 Wound 11-45 Kill 46-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 51
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Star sipped at the cactus juice, but spit it out as she remember something. "Don't drink it!" she said quickly, "Knowing Calla, it could easily be hallucinogenic liquid." Star said skeptically. She opened her mouth and tasted the dry air, her horn starting to glow. "This way!" she said, her horn acting as a map of sorts. "There might be shelter or water!"
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Sorry, it repeated itself. Please ignore.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Broken Heart felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and looked behind him to see none other than Brawny. He dashed off. He ran for awhile until he was a safe distance before he tended to his wound, cleaning it with his tail. He looked up to the sky to see Iris, a Pegasus tribute. He was desperate for help, so he waved at her, hoping she would be friendly enough to spare his life.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Night has fallen. In the sky, 11 faces appear, one by one, until they fade away in the stars.

Calla turned to Onyx.

"Can you make five monsters of whatever to place around ponies? Maybe kill off one, and wound a few others. Basilisks and Hydras are good for the desert, but Sphinxes are good too."

She crossed the room and stood in front of Virgo.

"Virgo, start a sandstorm in the right corner of the arena and push it up to the middle. It should be enough to make ponies go haywire in the dead of the night, and it may drive them together. Who knows? We may even bury a few overnight."

Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Cliffhanger wasn't so skeptical of the cacti. They might actually be pure drinking water. He didn't want to start any conflict, so he didn't say anything.

"Alright, let's move until we find a better place for shelter," he told them.

Before they left, he took a hunk of cacti with him so that he could use it as a weapon if anypony attacked him or the mares. As they walk, it turns to night, and he takes a small bite out of his apple.

"Best stay alert, they might spawn stuff at us, and have you two eaten? If not, You can munch on this apple," he told the others.

Health: 100
Water: 3
Food: 49 ((we did four pages, and he ate that apple, so 49, right??))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Iris spotted movement to her left. It was an old dark blue unicorn waving at her. She debated killing him right then and there, he was too old for the arena anyways, but decided on waiting. He could prove useful. With his old age, he was most likely wise. Iris hoped she wouldn't regret this. She landed softly on the sand and said "Hi there, I'm Iris, what's your name?"

Health:100
Water:2
Food:30

Star yawned as night fell. Night was usually cold in deserts, and she shivered a bit. Cliff offered her an apple and she nibbled a bit at it. Her horn continued to shine purple. "This way guys!" she said excitedly as she sensed something big a little further. She hoped the gamekeepers would keep the monsters away, after all, the bloodbath happened not five hours ago. It couldn't be so boring yet, could it?

Water: 3
Food: 50

Last edited by butterfly on Mon May 06, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:47 pm

((Days for water. Everypony, health up.))
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:53 pm

"Oh, hello there Iris, my name is Broken Heart, thank you for not killing me," he said to her.

He just realized how hungry he was, and needed to eat something, and fast.

"Do you have any food by any chance?" he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

"I have some dried apples, one ripe apple, a hay bar and a few berries. Here, you can have a dried apple." she said, handing him the dried fruit, she didn't want to waste food out here. She took one too and nibbled on it as she continued on.

Food: 50
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Burning Heart felt the cold air of the desert night. How the hay do ponies live out here? Burning was beginning to get hungry and thirsty. She took her crackers and water. She was still rather hungry. Then Cliff offered a bite of his apple. Burning didn't want to take from his food, so she rejected his offer

She began to follow Star. Clearly she knew what she was doing. Burning surely didn't. She followed, and kept the knife close, looking for monsters and bad ponies.
Food - 35
Water - 3
Health - 100

Brawny felt the harsh conditions of the desert smack him in the face. His stomach began to growl as well. Good thing he looted two ponies. He opened his saddlebags and snacked on one of the ripe apples. Delicious. He searched for more ponies to kill and loot. He was still pretty hurt. Too bad the saddlebags didn't have much medical supplies on them. He applied a couple bandages to his cut, hoping to prevent any future infections
Food - 45
Water - 3
Health - 52
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:04 pm

"Thank you so much, I'll go find some animal to kill for us to eat, they usually come out at night because it's cooler, you know," Broken Heart told her. He was weak but he made up for that with his wisdom.

Health: 65
Food:20
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:20 pm

"Good plan. I'll fly up and search for something useful." Iris replied, hoping to find an oasis or something like that. "Oh, and here's a bandage." Iris added, pulling out a roll of bandages and tossing them to the unicorn. She headed up to the sky, but not exceeding the flying limit. She searched the endless desert with her eyes for anything, she saw some ponies farther off, but didn't mind them much. She saw something large towards her left.
Food:49
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:40 pm

"Oh, good idea, and thanks, just yell for me if you get attacked or see something," Broken Heart told her.

He applied the bandage and started walking around, in search of a mouse, or a snake, or maybe even some plants. He spotted something in the sand, and once he got closer, he saw that it was a lizard. He mashed at it with a hunk of cactus to kill it. He didn't know if it was edible, but he kept it anyway, just in case.
Health: 80
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Iris flew towards the object. It grew closer and closer, as she approached it, she saw plants. Palm trees and ferns, green as emeralds. She blinked in disbelief as she flew closer to the small oasis. It was beautiful. Remember her company, she zipped back to Broken Heart and told him of her find.
"There's an oasis not far from here!!!" she said excitedly, "come on!"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Broken Heart couldn't believe it.
"Really?" he said.
Forgetting about his wound, he quickly galloped to the oasis.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Iris drank the clear liquid in the oasis pond quickly. Once she was done, she filled her bottle up with the water.
Water:3
Food:50

Star's magic lead her to a large overhanging rock. "Awe man!" she said glumly, "I thought it would be something useful, like an oasis." she sat in the shade of the rock as she waited for the others to catch up.

Water:2.5
Food:55
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:24 am

~~Onyx~~

"Can you make five monsters of whatever to place around ponies? Maybe kill off one, and wound a few others. Basilisks and Hydras are good for the desert, but Sphinxes are good too."

"Very well."

Calla went off to speak with another gamekeeper, and Onyx came closer to his assigned workstation, popping up a software that allowed him to create and send new creatures into the arena within only a moments. The Unicorn thought for a moment on what he could do, taking Calla's advice into account. Hmm... Ah, there's an idea.

With a creature in mind, the gamekeeper began designing the new being. Within a few minutes he was finished, and the stallion reviewed his work. A scorpion. Overly large, about twice the size of a pony, to intimidate and frighten. Loves to hide underground in order to await prey, and its exoskeleton is colored to blend in with the environment. Initially dangerous, but not so much that it will kill dangerous ponies within seconds. That would be a bit too unfair. However, the venom that it uses against enemies and victims brings death within a day or so. A slower and more painful death as the pony approaches their last hours of life, to keep the audience on edge. Yes, this creature should perform well. And I'll send the formula for an antidote to the sponsors and other gamekeepers, in case they would like to do something with it.

A few more clicks on his screen, and the creature was sent out into the arena, one locating itself near each one of the groups of tributes, buried underneath the sand and ready to strike at the first victim to come too close. All of the participants are teaming up with others, and nearly all of the career tributes are dead at this point. Not quite how I had anticipated for the games to proceed, but that only makes this tournament all the more interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:02 am

[Eeep, sorry for the delay. We went 5 pages in one day!]

"I'm...um...Logik... Hello...Amy..."

Amy grinned, her white teeth glinting in the glaring sun as she felt the sand sucking at her hooves. "Hello Logik! It's nice to meet you!" She heard the stallion let out a sigh, and she looked at him confused. "Hey, why the long face?" she asked, trying to figure out why he had seemed so upset. She heard some chatter from nearby, and spotted two or three ponies, one of them a bright orange crystal one, ganging up. "Hmm... It appears we aren't the only people to be making alliances." she thought aloud, brows furrowing in thought as she pondered whether or not they would be considered a threat at this stage.

There was still one solitary pony, and Amy felt a little pang of pity for him, but brushed it away - if he wanted to make alliances he already would have. The sun was already making her a little bit thirsty, and she tried not to let it show as she walked along. They didn't seem to be really going anywhere, just trotting about, and Amy figured that if another career didn't get her, she would die of either thirst or hunger.

Suddenly, she remembered that she actually had grabbed something. Stopping, she dropped the package, and unrolled it. She was met with the glint of five sparkling and sharp daggers and one water vessel, all linked by a leather strap with a clip at either end. "Hey! Neato! Logik, did you happen to get anything?" she asked, strapping the items to her front hoof before hurrying to catch up with the grey unicorn.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:36 am

Covin mumbled something, but Leafy decided to ignore it. After all, it was the Pony Games. Almost everypony would be thinking out loud. She decided that she'd be allies with him. Allies, in a place where ponies were meant to kill each other, were as important as food. Unless she was extremely strong, fast, and smart, which, unfortunately, she wasn't.

"So, what's your plan?" she asked. "To stalk other ponies before killing them, or to just kill them?" Leafy really didn't know what to do, and she thought maybe asking others for their opinions would help. So far, she hadn't been attacked by anypony, but she knew it wouldn't be long. She'd have to kill or get killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 58th Annual Pony Games   The 58th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 58th Annual Pony Games
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: