My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

did I inherit this skill?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

did I inherit this skill? Empty
PostSubject: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Blackfire had his eyes closed, as he blindly followed his instincts and wandered the Everfree forest. He had been told that it was dangerous, and that many bizare creature made their homes in this very forest. Blackfire's mother had been an avid outdoors pony, who could easily find her way, even in the inkiest black forests, and the dark grey unicorn wanted to see if he had inherited this skill. Lukily for Blackfire, the sun was high in the sky, and illuminated the area rather well. Having his eyes closed, Blackfire couldn't really tell. He wandered aimlessly, until he tripped on a root, and fell flat on his face. A bit dissoriented, Blackfire stood up and shook his head a few times, looking around in the process. Every direction he looked over was filled with trees and shrubs. There was no sign of Ponyville anywhere. He was lost and alone in the dangerous, mysterious forest.

"Well, this is a better time than ever to see if I inherited my mother's skills." He though to himself, slowly walking in one direction, until he had heard a loud growling sound, that irked him to run in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 pm

*gemini walks from around a tree a bit ahead of blackfire, and accidently knocks into him and falls down.*
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Blackfire ran and ran, he didn't want to see what was growling, or what squishy things beneath his hooves. They were most likely insignificant berris or something unimportant. He would've continued his mad dash, until he bumped into some other pony, causing him to fall down. It was a pegasus pony.

"Hey hey, watch where you're going." He shouted, picking himself up.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:07 pm

*gemini starts to get up, then hears the growling too. his pupils shrinking, he grows more pale.*
"Wait, is something chasing you? if so, im gone!" gemini says, then takes off into the sky, circling around above.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 pm

"Nothing's chasing me. The forest is playing games with your mind." Blackfire said, watching the pegasus fly away.

Blackfire began to wish that he could simply fly away, and escape this terrifying forest. But he dug himself into the metaphorical hole, now he has to get himself out. The growling stopped, calming the unicorn greatly. Blackfire continued to walk in the direction he had chosen, hoping to find Ponyville, and avoid this forest for the rest of his days. He began hearing various sounds around him, chirps, growls, heavy breaths snapping twigs. Blackfire's heart began to race, as he continued to walk, not stopping for a moment.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 pm

from the air, gemini could not see into the trees from where he just fled. He was hoping to see what was chasing the unicorn he ran into, but he was growing more tired and lost than when he first flew into the forest. He figured the unicorn would have been going in the right direction, so he went that way and found a clearing to land in and wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Blackfire continued to walk, not looking back, and imagining whatever horrible things could be behind him. These thoughts followed him, even when he escaped the forest into a clearing. Blackfire regained his breath, as he spotted the pegasus from before, standing ion the clearing.

"Alright, just who are you? Are you following me?" Blackfire asked, in an angered tone, fueled by his fear and stress from entering the forest.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:54 pm

"n-no just l-l-lost and tired. i f-f-figured you knew where the exit was." gemini stammered, nervously. " also, i think that thing isn't chasing you anymore, considering that there are a few birds chirping." to prove his point, gemini points to a nest of birds chirping in a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh, so you need my help to escape this forest, huh? Well you couldn't have asked a better pony. My name is Blackfire, and I'm the best carpenter in the world. That may not be as useful in this given scenario, nevertheless, I'll help you." Blackfire said, turning around and returning to the forest.

Blackfire did this because he was absolutely certain that hadn't crossed any clearings on his path.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:26 pm

"um, are you sure that's the right way? i thought you just came from that way." gemini asked, shuffling a bit nervously. "and, besides, isn't that the way you JUST got chased from. what if it's still there?" gemini said, starting to get more fidgety at the thought of finding out what was chasing the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 pm

"I thought you needed MY help here. And seeing as I didn't cross a clearing on my way in, it means that I took a wrong turn. Besides, I can totally handle whatever may or may not be chasing me." Blackfire explained, making his way back into the forest.

The moment he entered, he instantly lost his bravado and confidence, as the unknown sounds and growls returned. Blackfire followed his previous regiment, not looking back and walking quickly.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:47 pm

running to catch up, gemini heard them too. " you know, there are a lot of places you could have made a wrong turn. and from the sky, i couldn't see which way was out, though i wasn't flying too high. if whatever is growling at you is being protective of its territory, it might be best not to get too close to where it started growling at you. but if it wasn't being protective of territory, then" gemini gulped at the thought that crossed his mind. " well, i just hope you do know where you're going." gemini finished weakly.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 am

"Of course I know where I'm going. I got myself into this mess, didn't I?" Blackfire answered, feeling frustrated.

"And how many times must I tell you, nothing's there. It's just your mind playing games on you." He added, gulping at the mere thought of some beast in the forest waiting for him.

He hopped over roots and stepped over bushes. He wanted to get out of this forest as quickly as possible, and never return. But if he did succeed in escaping, he would have proven to himself, that he is his mother's son. Maybe the Everfree forest was too big a first target, maybe he should've started off smaller. It was too late now, he was neck deep in the creepiest forest around, and secretly afraid of whatever may happen.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:21 am

gemini stuck close to the unicorn in front of him, keeping an eye on the darker shadows they crossed. every time he heard something snap or something rustle, he moved a bit farther away from that direction and made sure nothing was jumping out at him. when he finally felt like he had given up, he saw how sure the other pony was and put his confidence in him. he must know where he's going, right?

'its not like somepony would just wander into the everfree forest without knowing their way around, that be idiotic.' gemini thought to himself. looking up, he couldn't even see most of the sky through the trees. gemini wished his wings weren't dead tired so he could just fly out.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:31 am

Blackfire stopped momentarily, this pegasus was right. It was foolish of him to enter a landscape of which he had little information. What would his mother have said if she knew he was doing this. Blackfire shook the negative thoughts out of his head and began to remeber the words he would repeat to himself when he felt upset.

"I am perfect in every way. I brought myself here, and I will get myself out, perfectly. Everything I do, I am simply the best at it." He said, starting out softly, but increasing his tone with every word.

Blackfire felt his confidence rising. He needed to stop being afraid of the unknown and prepare himself for the journey ahead. He saw the very shadows wherein he'd seen eyes looking back at him, and without hesitation, jumped in and began to make noise. Moments later, a flock of bats exited the shadowy area. Blackfire stood, a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes, as he ran towards the path, certain that it would lead him back into Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 pm

gemini just looked at the unicorn when he started to talk to himself, wondering if he was entirely sane. when the unicorn jumped into the bushes, gemini just stared at him in curiosity.

"uh...are you going to do th-" suddenly the unicorn takes off down the path, seeming to not here him. "h-hey! wait up!" gemini starts to run after the unicorn so he doesn't lose sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did I inherit this skill?   did I inherit this skill? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did I inherit this skill?
Page 1 of 1