My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An adventure.

Go down 
+3
Cyan Heart
Amber Flash
Rookie Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 pm

"An adventure everypony can join in, and band together to combat a evil dimensional threat."

Thats the main thing right there. But anyway, i was thinking of a villain that attempts to destroy the dam and flood Ponyville. The town will have to band together to hold the dam, try to lighten up the flood, and stop this threat. It would be cool for all of us to do this because this allows for the new players to join in, relationships to be mended through combat and loyalty, and for a new threat to appear in Ponyville.

Thoughts? Ill be able to explain more.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 pm

I do like the idea of a site wide plot, as long as it doesn't interrupt normal role playing or have negative affects on people who decide not to join in.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:53 pm

AMAZING! I'd totally join.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 pm

While it could be interesting I do not see it being plausible on a forum scale. If you want to run a plot that will embark you and some friends on an adventure to fight bad guys that's fine. But I would not feel comfortable letting you destroy large chunks of the town to do so.

Perhaps a plot where some-pony is kidnapped, or a murder mystery would fit better. Even an arsonist could be considered. But you are talking about doing Is destroying a major landmark. Doing so would force the whole forum to take part weather they wanted to or not.

In short, no, you may not destroy the dam, Canterlot castle, or any other major landmark.

BUT

Feel free to form a criminal type plot that can involve many ponies! Just make sure ponies can keep out if it if they want to.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 am

Ah, okay.

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 am

If you do want to explore a dramatic doomsday style scenario, it's possible to post it in the AU threads. In those threads, everything* is fair game.

*everything does not include graphic scenes such as torture in detail, rape in detail, and RL abuse.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 am

*Jack would never do such a thing

Anyway, its probably going to be AU.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:26 pm

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t773-kingdom-of-harmony

Posted the AU thread. Its definitely going to get better, don't worry. This is only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Oooh yeah. I'm in on this! Can't wait to see where this goes! I'm pumped!
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Eek! zombie thread! *runs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An adventure.   An adventure. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An adventure.
Page 1 of 1