My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Doodle Bug sighs as she swiftly kicks a raincloud and waters flowers near the everfree forest. The amber sunlight bathed the area in its warm glow. She giggled to herself and flew up to a fluffy white cloud to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:06 pm

"Gah!"
A startled green pegasus exclaims as he realizes that the cloud he was about to jump on is already occupied! 'What a unique coat pattern....' He absently marks as the pegasus seems to stir from her slumber.
[color=cyan][Oh nice one Emerald..../color]
The frustrated pegasus quickly facehooves
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Gizmotechnic goes about his business, and sees the green pegusus fall. He goes over to see if he would need help. "It's a nice day..." he mumbles to himself on the way over.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Jordan sighed, it was a nice day but he felt awful. He felt useless. No skills, no job, nothing. He was a complete waste of skin and body. he had no more that a basic grasp of anything. His closest thing to a skill was with Magical theory and potions. Even that was massively outclassed by just about everyone.

Hanging his head the saddlebags he wore heavy with vials, Jordan was testing a new potion made from a few ingredients from the everfree, and since that was the most abandoned place around it was the best to test it without risking others. Seeing a couple of other people Jordan simply tries to avoid them and get into the everfree without today getting any worse.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Startled, Doodle Bug jumps into the air with a mighty downward thrust of her wings. "Oh my goodness, I didn't see you there. Was this your cloud?...Are you okay?" She said gliding down towards him only to see two other ponies to whom she casually waves before helping the green pegasus back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 am

"Ugh......Thanks Miss, Just a bit frazzled I guess, I wasn't expecting another pegasus to be this far from Ponyville I guess! Then again I'm still new around these woods, The name is Emeraldain, at your service. And is that your natural coat pattern....it's unique! First time I've seen a pattern like that before!
The pegasus quickly realizes that there is a Pony toting a cart trying to shy away from them, and in the distance a brown pony slowly walking towards them. Afraid that the first pony will leave he quickly calls him over.
[color=cyan][Hey! Good day to you my fellow pony, what is it your selling in that cart of yours!/color]
The pegasus shouts out to him, while waving a hoof towards where he and the mare stood.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 am

The brown unicorn trots up to the group. "Looks like I didn't even need to come here." he says, with a slight, carefree grin on his face. He was ready to help the pegasus, but it looks like there was no need. "I saw you took a fall, you alright?" He then takes a look at the other unicorn, and he looks curiously at his wares.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:24 am

Jordan pushed sneakily onwards past the group but it failed, spectacularly. Instead it brought him to their attention. With a slight "Eep!" He jumped behind the cart which hardly covered him. He nearly knocked one of the vials out of the cart. "I'm not selling things, s-sorry. I-I'm just gonna test these out of the way of p-people." Jordan squeaked, not sure what to say. his eyes showing just over the top of the cart. This day really wan't looking up.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 am

Doodle Bug then turns her attention to the unicorn, flies up to him, and hovers above him. "HI." She says with a huge smile. "Whatcha got going on there? You're into potion making aren't you. Soo super cool!"
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:51 pm

"Potions? Oooh, I love potions, they bring so much interest to life! I met an alchemist out in Manehatten, was turning birds to rabits to mice, and back. It was great!"
The pegasus exclaims to the Alchemist, and turns his attention to the other pony
"And thank you for coming over, I'm Emeraldain, nice meeting you both!"
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 pm

"Eh, no problem, gerousity goes a long way." Anyways, turning his attention back to the pony with the potions, he looks at him curiously. "If you don;t sell potions, then why are you going around with a bunch of them?" He just wanted to quench his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Jordan watched over the cart, this was horrible. He had no idea how to cope. He just had wanted to go be useless and test his probably equally useless potion. Now he was forced into conversation he didn't want. he could flee of course but he would run out of energy way too quick to escape. So he just remained cowering. "I'm not that good at it. These probably won't even work" Jordan said dropping his head. Just being silent was his best option, so he took it.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Doodle turns her to the side letting one ear flop down. "Hi, I'm Doodle Bug" She exclaimed proudly raising one wing to reveal an orange hb pencil as her cutie mark. "Yeah the name pretty much explains what I do hehe... So, what brings ya'll over to the edge of the Everfree forest?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 pm

"Just getting to know the area, the flora, the fauna, and anyone who lives out here. I still like to wander about even if I've decided to stay in one place to live for a while y'know? I just love animals and helping anypony, so I've been trying to familiarize myself with the people who live out here first. There's just too many ponies in Ponyville to start there it feels.
He grins at the others, suddenly wondering what their stories are.
Anyways, any chance you guys know a place to stay? A friend and I are still looking for a place to live, and we haven't much luck so far I'm afraid
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 pm

"Uh...I think I may have some extra space in my shop, can't guarentee though." He turns attention to everyone. "Name's Gizmotechnic, engineer by trade, and scavenger of parts." he says, proudly. He liked his job, gave him time to think, didn't care about other ponie's opinions.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Jordan remained silent, hating himself, for not knowing what to say. He was lost. "Umm. . . . I don't have a job, I just try to learn. . . borrow a lot of book from the library." Jordan said slowly, pausing often. "s-sorry but i need to test these so I need to go." he said quietly. Then magically and sneakily rolled the trolley away, hoping to manage to sneak off.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:37 am

"Okay bye!" Doodle waved and turned back to Emeraldin. "There was actually a two story house for sale in near the Ponyville tower. I could show you, it's not far!" She said leaping and hovering in the air. She was about to explode with happiness upon meeting the new ponies. "Follow me!" She said with a giggle and zoomed off.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Hey! Wait up!
As the pegasus prepares to chase after her laughing, he suddenly remembers his other earth pony friend. 'How horribly rude of you Emeraldain, Its not enough you scared off one pony, but leaving another?
Here Gizmo right? Hop on, I can carry us both!
He bends his back down for him after opening his wings to make room for him.
C'mon slowpoke!
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 pm

"Hey, I'm not that slow!" He begins chasing after Doodle, and gestures for Emerald to follow. "Let's get going!" he says with a clear voice. It's been awhile before he could meet ponies as nice as this, but his mind travels of to other thoughts. He stops, thinks for a moment, then shrugs. "Nothing to worry about." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Doodle bug soon stops in front of a two story house with a For Sale sign posted in the front yard. "Here it is! I can go call this realtor to give us an open house view if you want." She said guesturing to the house. She then flies up and lands on the roof. "It's even got a pool." She yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Wow.....
The awestruck pegasus mutters as he lands next to her, 'This place looks amazing! I bet a few of my friends could even stay here! And its far enough from the town that it isn't crowded with people, but close enough for me to fly over. Its great!'
D...DO you know the where the realtor? I can afford this price in bits, no credit needed... Please Ms. Doodle?"
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:23 pm

"Well, if need be, I'll pay for it." The brown unicorn had more money than he needed, and couldn't just let a new friend stay homeless, this just simplified things. He also didn't want to have a ton of money at the same time, just from bad experiences.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:33 pm

"Well, only unicorns can call them with their magic." She said looking pleadingly at Gizmo. "Heh, sorry to put you on the spot..." She said lowering her head.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 am

Oh could you please Gizmo? I can afford the house, but we're at a loss if I can't contact the realtor, Please?
The pegasus looks on with wide eyes filled to the brim with hope and promise.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:57 pm

"Oh, we'll then, just give me a few seconds friend." he says. The brown unicorn begins to use magic, as his horn starts to glow. He tries his best to call the owner, but when he finishes, he starts panting. "Well...that put me over the edge." There is clear exhaustion in his eyes, but it couldn't be from using magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next