My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure   A new adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:35 pm

One moment later, a pink unicorn teleported in front of them and said, "Sure, I can show you around. Right this way!" She said as she unlocked the door and stepped inside for all wooden/woodsy like decor. "Which room would you like to see first?" Doodle Bug gasped at the spacious rooms. "Wow!" She said as she looked inside. "It certainly looks a whole lot bigger on the inside."
Back to top Go down

A new adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2