My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternative Pony Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Alternative Pony Music Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Pony Music   Alternative Pony Music I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 am

I started to post all of these in Jack's Music Central topic, but I found out that only he's allowed to post in it. So I got all my music together and made my own! The simply named Alternative Pony Music topic. Come on in and feel free to give feedback on the songs.

This one is a PMV of a NSFW song.

Hey, one with singing! I won't post lyrics cause every single one is in the video.

Everything's better in Russian (except the actual show in Russian, cause they chopped out large parts of the script).

A bit of silliness.

This guy's voice will melt the frost off your heart. See what I did there?

Seen Amazing Horse? This is Amazing Pony.

The next two songs were in my favorites, though I don't know what's in them cause my plugin failed from opening so many videos.

One of the best singers in this fandom.

Listen at your own risk.

Aaaand now to wrap this up with some music from the upcoming pony Harvest Moon game. They couldn't have chosen a better musician to do the job.

Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Pony Music   Alternative Pony Music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Alternative Pony Music 9715_128
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Pony Music   Alternative Pony Music I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Jack doesn't know what he's talking about.

This is brilliant.

NINTENDJ APPROVES. HEARTILY.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Pony Music   Alternative Pony Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative Pony Music
Page 1 of 1