My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khaz comes to Ponyville!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Khaz comes to Ponyville! Empty
PostSubject: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:33 am

Khaz
Khaz comes to Ponyville! KhazSteel
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Green
Tail: Green
Eyes: Green
Body: Red
Cutie Mark: A heavy workbox. It represent's his ability to work very effectively.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Serious, Blunt, and soft hearted on the inside.
Dislikes: Being Praised. Silly Ideas. Dirty places. Insults.
History: Born in Canterlot, he made his own personal backyard orange farm of only two trees. He was a very hard worker and passed school with flying colors. Rarely worked with anyone outside the family. He found some Orange seeds and secretly planted them and kept them with him at the farm. Since he is moving to ponyville he collected some seeds and plans to do the same as he did before. Long Life friend to Cyan.

3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Khaz was walking through a out-of-the-way town that he wasn't familiar with. He had no umbrella or coat to protect him from the rain. He didn't seem bothered by the rain but it was getting late. He had to find somewhere to stay.

Khaz say a light in the distance. The Tavern. He knew by the usual light that came from it. Khaz walked right over to it and whipped his hooves on the rug, then walked in. He looked around real quick for a open spot. There was one near the middle of the room. He walked on over and sat down.

A waitress pony looked at Khaz. "Want anything to eat or drink?" She asked.

Khaz shook his head.

Khaz kept his gaze on one spot on the wall opposite from him.

"May I sit here?" A hooded pony asked and sat down anyways.

"Why ask if you're just going to sit down anyways. Sure." Khaz bluntly stated.

The pony laughed. "Well, I was figuring you were a kind one and would let me sit here whether I asked or not." He stated.

"You're rude. Wait for an answer." Khaz told him.

"Why, yes. I should have." He calmly replied. "Are you looking for a place to stay?"

"Why?"

"Well I want to help you."

"Why?" Khaz replied.

"To be nice ofcourse." The pony grinned.

"Why?"

"..." The pony looked at him. "Why not?"

"If you're not going to explain, then I'm not interested." Khaz stated as he began to leave. He headed for ponyville the next morning.

Last edited by Cyan Heart on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 am

Prrrrrretty sure there are no farms in Canterlot.

You also need to add an RP sample. fleshing out the personality would be good too.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 am

By Orange farm I meant to put Born In canterlot where he secretly put his plant seeds. My bad. I wasn't thinking.

Sample? I was never told of a sample for Cyan but okay! I'll get right on it. ;)
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:34 am

we might have brought in that rule after Cyan was made.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:47 am

Do I need to make one for Cyan? And Am I approved or is there something else wrong?
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:29 am

no, characters who were already approved before that got put in place are not forced to add one, although you can if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Okay. Has Khaz been approved?
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm

There's still no farms in canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 am

Whoops. Forgot to edit that! I fixed it now though.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Would somepony please approve or tell me what else is wrong? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:01 pm

He is blunt, but enjoys small-talk?
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Yeah. Like getting some attention. He's soft-hearted.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Hmmm. Alrighty.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm leaving this site... So you don't have to remember this Earth Pony anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:47 am

I'm really sorry for leaving... I think I should have been nicer... I'm sorry everypony and I hope you'll except me again. I'm especially sorry to Appreggio and Thunderclap though. I was being to selfish...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khaz comes to Ponyville!   Khaz comes to Ponyville! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khaz comes to Ponyville!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: