My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A delayed return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A delayed return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Arpeggio was quite relaxed as she worked over his hooves and mane... before he blushed crimson and his wings shot open at what she whispered into his ear. "....R...Really?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 pm

"You are an intriguing stallion, if I am asked." Makeover said, still leaning and whispering to his ear, then continuing with the conditioner. This one was the kind that was left in, so she rinsed Arpeggio's mane once more. After that, the mare grabbed a soft towel from the towel rack and started to dry the mane. She squeezed the water off the strands of mane, leaving it quite moist.

Taking a brush, she then started to work on the light tangles of the stallion's mane. She had smiled a little, when Arpe's wings had shot open. After all, she was a Pegasus too, and knew of their anatomy and bodily functions well. But, Arpeggio might have been just surprised, she was not sure.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 pm

He had indeed been quite surprised when she said that. He grunted slightly as she brushed his mane. "Mmm... I'm honored you think that way, really... You've been nothing but kind to me, Makeover."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 am

"That's the way I am. Always making others feel good about themselves." Makeover said, while brushing his mane. She distangled a couple of knots of his mane gently, then finishing the task at her hooves. "There, your mane is ready now. I will now continue with those lovely hooves of yours."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 pm

His cheeks flushed a little at her comment on his hooves. "Heheh... lovely?" Sheesh, it seemed like just about everything she was saying was making him blush today.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Makeover chuckled at Arpeggio's comment, as she settled down to file his hooves. "You really like to be praised, don't you, sweetheart?" she asked while working. It was weird really, she actually liked to be here, pampering the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:46 pm

"It's... just something that I'm not used to. I mean, even after I've been performing for so long, it still feels strange to me... Doesn't hurt that I'm getting it from... such a pretty mare..." He blushed further as the last words left his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 pm

"Huh, I thought you got it all the time, from all mares - and stallions alike." Makeover said, then looking up to him, upon hearing his last words of the sentence. Certain rosy tone appeared on her cheeks again, but she looked just pleased, not flustered or shy. "Why, thank you, honey" she said, then returning to filing the hooves. When Arpeggio said it, it did not make her feel cheap or used.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 pm

"You're... you're very welcome..." He smiled, still blushing; he enjoyed the feeling of the hooficure. "I can't say just how good this feels... My hooves have needed this for a while. I'm so glad I decided to drop in today..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:22 pm

"I am always open for friends. Especially you." Makeover replied, winking. She finished with the first hoof, then moving to another. She was aware how the words had sounded, but did not care. To be honest, she would have liked to get him to know better.
"Say..." she said, "It would be fun to go out sometime, like, outside of work..."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 pm

"I wouldn't mind that, Makeover; I'm sure we could find something fun to do." He gave a little 'mmm' of delight at the work being done on his hooves, smiling at her. "You've been nothing but kind to me."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:42 pm

"Heh, 'kind' is my middle name." Makeover said, leaning a little closer to Arpeggio, caressing his hoof. It had been a long time since the last flirt she had. The beautician did not actually even recall the last time.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:51 pm

He gave her a warm smile back, giving the side of her cheek a gentle stroke with his wing before pulling it back, letting her continue working. "Somehow, I wouldn't doubt that."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Makeover grinned a little, as Arpeggio stroke her cheek gently, then filing the hoof to its finish. Silently, she moved onward to his hindlegs.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Arpeggio just relaxes his body, allowing the beautician to finish her work without him distracting her further. He did hum a gentle tune while she continued, though.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm

It took some time for her to finish the task in her hooves, luckily done without any male surprises this time. Once done, she rubbed his leg and said, "Done for now, dear. You'd be ready to get back into the game."
Makeover got up, grunting a little, then starting to clean up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:05 pm

"Thanks, Makeover. Hah... here's to hoping." He got out of the chair and stood by the desk at the spa, waiting for her so he could pay.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Makeover collected some used vats of water and took them to be washed, then returning to the room to receive the payment.
"So, would you be up for a drink sometime, maybe?" she asked, leaning a little closer and fluttering her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:13 pm

He set the money down... then after thinking for a bit, gave her a peck on the cheek. "That sounds good to me. Do you know a good place?" He smiled at her, cheeks a little rosy.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Makeover chuckled lightly, biting her lip, after he had kissed her cheek. Blush deepened on her cheeks, as she replied, "Well, Ponyville has only one tavern, but Cloudsdale has an interesting jazzbar near my home."
She twiddled her hoof against the reception desk continuing, "I don't know if you're strong enough to fly, though."
There was some concern in her eyes, as she looked at the injured stallion.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:24 pm

"My wings are alright; they didn't get damaged at all. We might need to stop on the way there so I can catch my breath, but I'd love to see that jazzbar. Thanks for your concern, though." He gave her cheek a gentle nuzzle before turning towards the door. "Sooo... maybe tomorrow night?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

"That would be delightful!" Makeover replied, "Let's meet at the Ponyville's Tavern, and fly together to Cloudsdale."
She flipped her appointment book a little to see, when she would be free. "I am available at six!"
Makeover beamed at the stallion. It had been a long time since she had been on a date, though this might have not really counted as an official date.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 pm

"Excellent! Six tomorrow night. I'll look forward to it." Arpeggio smiled brightly back to her as he left, singing joyfully in his heart and mind, even though he couldn't with his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A delayed return
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3