My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"nice place here"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 am

A small brown colt slowly walked in the large square.
His hooves made little noise despite his thicker build and was not any louder then his soft hum.
He looked around, not shy of making eye contact to whomever coincidentally was looking to him.
after looking around somewhat, the brown pony sat down at a comfy spot and looked into the sky, letting the nearly completely black orbs in his eyes drift off, looking into the clouds.
With nearly no expression he sat, drifted off with his half open eyes looking into the far blue sky.

"nice place here" Mused the pony, widening his soft smile but a tad.

Last edited by Ave on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:15 am

The abnormally busy, yet one could define it large square was busy with life as the grinning orange colt tapped his hoof to a stall, which when the filly turned she grew a smile. "Well, well. Stormy Hugeheart. I haven't seen you in a long time." she said as she slid a soda to him. "I would ask what brings you to town, but I bet I could guess.."

The jolly colt cracked the soda and flick of his hoof drank the drink down with a 'ah' escaping his lips as the grin grew back. "Ahahahhahahaa. Your being very silly, suggesting I am up too something. How about a joke instead?" She rolled her eyes at him. Stormy always told the worst jokes. "Once I got hit in the head with a can of soda..." He had grave looked before looking up with smile. "Lucky it was a soft drink! AHHAHAHAHaHAHahahahAHHaHahahahaa!" He started laughing very loudly as the vendor face-hoofed with smile on her face. "Good seeing you Stormy." She said, hoping it might fend off more bad jokes.

Stormy laughed as he turned to wave goodbye to the filly as he turned to see colt. He stood just perfectly with the scene before him as the clouds floated over, leaving shadows under them. He slid over, only being heard when he stopped and the junk in his saddlebag made jingle. "I would say this is the prefect day to watch clouds." He said to the colt as he sat next to him with his wide grin.

Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:36 am

The colt heard a loud laughter by a nearby stall, his attention easily averted, he gave the stallion a smile.
But as the stallion had finished his laughter he moved towards the brown colt.
Surprised by movement towards him which somepony else started, he looked away before eyecontact would be made.
He made sure to make his actions subtle.

As the stallion sat with a jingle and asked him a question, the colt smiled and responded while still absent minded and looking to the clouds.

"Indeed it is. Pegasi don't seem to be keeping the skies perfectly clear today. i kinda like it." he responded to the question.
Despite his expression of disinterest and his gaze fixated in a stare to the skies, his voice was clear and fully present, like he were in both his own world and here simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:43 am

"I agree. I enjoy them drifting about a bit, lets them choose their fates for a bit." He if you looked at him had this twinkle in his eye as he leaned back against the bench and looked you, sipping his drink as he closed his eyes, letting his right eye peek open sometimes.

"I was foing to pass by till I noticed something so interesting. Something so rare to set eyes upon I had to sit right here next to you too be able to take witness. Though I would imagine one such as yourself wouldn't care what I fined so jaw dropping." He said with grin as his eyes remained shut.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 am

"you aim to intrigue me, don't you, stallion? Well, i'll have you know that you have chosen a rather simple and easy pony to intrigue. after all. i'm just sitting here and stairing at the skies. i wouldn't mind breaking some peace for something that is Awe-inspiring, like you say it is." Mused the pony rather quickly.

he shifted his gaze into a peaceful calm look, looking up at the stallion, his eyes looking slightly more interested, but still not incredibly so, them quite lacking of a twinkle.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 am

He peeked open his eye as his grin spread like a wild fire might over his orange coated cheeks as he leaned forward to slump over. "Quite literal and blunt are we? How fun." He lightly itched the side of his chin as he turned to the distant look of the colt, who seem to yield more with blank expression then with one more colorful.

"It has been far too long before I have met someone who's destiny is yet to be decided. It really rare site. You should count yourself lucky." He looked back up at the endless sky and smiled like he was remembering a inside joke. Perhaps he was.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:20 am

"i've heard so many a time. i don't believe it is necessary lucky. when one reaches near maturity, that is. it becomes difficult to earn bits without a specialty! seeing as people search jobs based on their specialty, it's becomes hard for a pony like me to get those jobs."
The colt mused softly at his motion, as if he were mocking the "you should count yourself lucky" notice.

"But it is true. anything could be ahead of me. and besides, regardless of specialty, i should be happy with what i have, right?" The colt looked at his flank blankly, eventually shaking his head with his eyes closed, looking back at the sky.
"Your cutie mark is quite remarkable in itself. you don't see many a pony with cutie marks that break the traditional ways." he mused once more, but now a actual twinkle had shined dimly in his eye, showing his sincere interest in the stallion's cutie mark.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Stormy's expression grew quiet as he perked his ears to listen to the now very talkive colt as he sipped his soda, just listening to his speech upon what he likely had given many hours of thought too. Stormy remembered back to his day he had gotten his cutie mark. It wasn't so cut and dry like a talent for gardening, or building. He had to find his calling regardless of the fact he had gotten his mark.

"How funny." He said more to himself then the colt as he stared up at cloud that looked like a rabbit to him.

"If you want to know something interesting. Storytelling is one of the oldest of professions. Been around sense the dawn of ponies. Now it's a dying breed sadly. With books and every other way we have to show the past. Ponies traveling around telling a tale is a side event for most places." He wore a small grin as he turned towards the colt, shifting his weight on the bench. "Though getting a job that is your talent isn't the only path. Lots of ponies have job that had nothing to do with what they are talented in."

Stormy lifted his black, leather bound book and he tapped it four times before flipping to a few page in the front. "In fact I have few tales concerning such things. AHahahahaha." He chuckled a bit at the stories he had red as he closed the book, quickly tucking it away as he finished his drink. "The way I see it is." He said, setting the can on the ground before stomping it flat. "There luck and fate. You can try to accept your fate like I have, or you can struggle against it. Everything else can be covered with luck. At least I think so." He wore grin as he thought of how silly that sounded. Stormy often adopted very different thoughts on the world each week, but this one seem to have held strong for a long while inside him.

Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:56 pm

The colt had listened with to the talk of the stallion with much interest.
With the last sentence he had said, "keep it simple", the young colt's eyes suddenly changed.
his expression went from blank to thoughtful.

"yeah.. i should set those apart. especially if there are whole tales of ponies who do so..."
the colt had another good look in the sky, letting his thoughts flow.
"what you say does give new insight."

The thoughtful expression of the colt changed as he fully opened his eyes, showing a smile as innocent as that of a colt in his younger years.
"Regardless of what luck and fate hands to me, i should do what i feel right doing. even if it isn't my special ability!"

The colt had too, shifted his weight onto the bench, laying back and looking into the far sky once more, but now with a smile.
"so, i can assume you're a story teller by what you have said? could i then.. ask of you to tell me such a tale of how ponies acted regardless of their fate?"

Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Stormy grinned not because he got it what he had said to it's exact idea, but he discovered his own path in way. At least he seem to have the desire to press on. Most he had met with blank flanks had given up into despair. Perhaps all you could really do in this world. Tell someone how you feel about something and they interpret it. So in a odd sense it may be himself who didn't understand it's true meaning. "I am indeed a Storyteller and I'd be delighted." He closed his right eye as he took a quick breath of air. When he spoke again his tone was far different, almost enchanting in a way.

"Once there was colt who had been one of the last few of the foals to get a cutie mark, though his family had been a long line of bakers. So most assumed once he baked the right thing he would gain his mark. Hours they had him make anything and everything in their books, but to no avail did a mark grow on his flank." If the story held your interest the world around you would cause a bit of dimming, almost like he was drinking the colors, sounds and sight to fuel his tale. "He began to dislike everyone for their pressure. For it was no longer about getting a cutie mark, it was about getting the right one. The one that would have him accepted, one that would be interesting. Something that made him stand out. The demand grew more as they had to start looking for complex and rare baking skills. Everyone expecting him now to be the next greatest baker of some magical tasting bread." Stormy stood as he faced the colt with his calm look as the words rolled from his mouth. "He couldn't take anymore. So one night he dashed off into the night with a load of bread and few things. Streaks of tears followed him as he was swallowed into the night. He ran and ran till his hooves were sore and his bones shook.

He saw a house and tapped upon the door, which was answered by a filly around his own age." He raised his eyebrows as he sweeps his hooves about. "She was a real looker from what they say and he was smitten, though he wasn't aware as he offered bread if he could have a bit to drink and rest." If you were into the story you might imagine the colt with his bluish coat walk pass a lime green filly into a little cozy looking home where glasses of water and sliced bread were. "He rested for a while, not saying much and she not asking as they just enjoyed eachother's company for a while before he left. She wouldn't see him for years and by then he would of changed very much, only thing he retained was the little bit of himself she saw in those few hours they spent together. "Stormy cleared his throat a bit as he sipped a bit of water he pulled from his bottle, only then did he notice a few other ponies stopped to listen. He set a pot down in hopes of donations. "He traveled to the nearest city where he had given up most hope as his bread grew slate. 'Oh why such a fate was cast upon me' he would say as he sat, feeling himself missing the familiar setting of home as a paper slapped his face."

He said as he hit his hoof to his own face as filly sat where Stormy had been sitting. "It was a ad for a unicorn in need of someone with cooking skills. Sense he no where else to turn he decided to follow the ad, but being new to town had no ideas the rumors around this unicorn. They say he was strange and no one knew his face for he had lived inside for so long. Ponies didn't take the job out of fear and his house, being old equestrian build gave it a strangeness unlike the modern homes as the colt knocked on the door." He tapped his hind leg as he made the sound of creaking door. "The unicorn answered the door for the colt, letting him side to make him prove his talents the moment he lifted the paper.

The unicorn was confused that earth pony had shown up, for he was expecting someone he could share his knowing of magic, but when he saw the colt set his hooves to coking he saw a sharpness he only saw in the mirror. From that day he taught him is if he were a unicorn, teaching him the ways of magic and mixing potions."
Stormy stirred what he pretended was a pot in front of him as he wore a grin. "For a two years spent with the unicorn before the colt soaked up everything he could learn as a earth pony. His final test was to make his master drink a potion. A strange, old way of testing for unicorns by having them prove they could outwit the master. He had tried to slip it in his drink, pour in his mouth when he was asleep and all sorts of tricks, however magic and the unicorns wits were too much. Till one day a crazy idea came in his head. He rushed to the store, using the little money the unicorn paid him to get supplies and began making a some bread and a wrench." Stormy ginned wide, for this was the good part. "He spend all day making a yummy bit of bread and did a few 'chores' around the around house." "When the unicorn returned he sat at the table for dinner and the colt set the bread out.

It was wonderful looking. It was simple as they come, but toasty and just the right crunch. The unicorn sensing his trick simply checked for the potion, or anything. I came up clean surprising." Stormy had face like himself was supervised as well. " 'Well my student, you were quick and worked hard, but sadly you were still unable to trick me.' He said as he ate his bread, which he noticed made his mouth very, very dry. He walked to pour himself some water. The water didn't come as he turned and felt the dryness in his mouth. He rushed around the house for water, or something to drink. There was nothing. The colt had hidden all of it and set his potion on the table with smile as the unicorn, now frantic for water gulped down the potion, gasping as he felt his mouth feel right.

He looked down at the potion and that he now had polka dots on his coat with smile, beaming proud he had been tricked. He asked the colt what he would do now he was a real wizard." Stormy smiled a bit at that statement, like it was funny. "I think I'll show others my new talent." Stormy stood on his hind legs. "Flash! He had his cutie mark appear as he walked out into the night, for he had learned what it was in that moment as he returned home. His family embraced, happy with his return as he told them of his tales, soon after he traveled up the road to ask lime green filly something..." He pretended to open a small box as few fillies giggled. "As for what his cutie mark was and how he turned out, well.. that's another story."
A few clapped and threw some bits as they departed. Stormy bowed with grin as he dropped the bits in the bag sat down. "Boy oh boy my mouth is dry." He drank the rest of his water as he sat there.

Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 pm

"it's good luck you have proper water to drink." The Brown colt mused happily, having been intrigued by the tale.

"i take it that you're not unfamiliar to the term 'tricks of the trade', leaving everypony on a cliffhanger" he mused once more, a slight undertone of laughing in his voice.
"It was beautiful and i'm truly thankful that you've told me this story."

The Colt had smiled, as he grabbed as many bits as he could in one go, pouring them into the pot.
"My name's Inty Average. but you can call me Ave." It didn't take a detective to know that was not the colt's birthname.
"what is yours, Storyteller~?"

OOC:i have given Ave a new look. if you click on the link in my sig and refresh, you should be able to see the reference i made myself.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:59 am

(He has a dangerous amount of hair. XD)

Stormy hadn't encountered such a sing song tone in while as he leaned back with crack of his neck as he rubbed his throat a bit. "My name is Stormy. It's nice to meet you Average." He took another drag of water from the bottle he had as closed his eyes as he took a breath in. "Also yes I suppose I have a few tricks, likely more of those then skills I'd imagine."

He tapped the saddlebag next to him three times as itched his side. "So tell me. What brings you here to this little town might I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 am

"I used to live in Manehattan, i went to a fancy school there and such. I learned a lot, but i was unable to get my cutie mark and get a job.
So i moved out, to where accommodation is cheaper then safe accommodation in Manehattan and safer then the.. less safe accommodation there."

Ave finished his sentence in a less musing tone already and wanted to continue, but he shook his head, then looked back at Stormy.
Making a smile again, getting the hair out of his face from shaking it, he asked once more in a happier tone,
"Have you lived in this town for a while already or are you a traveling storyteller?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 am

"Safer livings and quest for oneself." Stormy set a hoof to his chin with grin at the thought of it as pondered how best to explain to the colt his reasons for being here. Perhaps the short version would be the best one. "I have been around town for quite a while, but I plan to travel on once I have taken care of a few things that I must get done. I have yet to resupply on stories by going to the local library and I have few leads on some other legends I am checking up on."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 am

Ave had smiled thoughtfully at stormy's explanation.
"Sound like the amount of time you'll be spending here is undecided at best"
he chuckled and thought about his own reason to be here aswell.
"who knows, maybe i'll end up moving elsewhere myself.
Time has many a story to tell us, doesn't it? and naturally, it does so at it's own pace.."

He looked at the sky once more, obviously wondering what stories time will tell...
His stomach grumbled, not softly nor too loud, but still quite impressive for a pony his size.
"o-oh my, excuse me..." He blushed and looked down at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Stormy laughed a bit at the colt when he seem to boom red from such a thing. "Ahahaahahaha. Frist time I ever met someone embarrassed they were hungry!" Stormy pulled his bag over to removed a PP&J sandwich. He shook it in front of the colt with grin as he removed a soda as well. "I assure you there is always a method to the madness of my traveling about, but for now let's shut the book and enjoy a bit to eat sense were in the need."

Stormy pounds his chest bit as he removed his own sandwich and took a large bite from it the moment he removed the wrapping, grinning with peanut butter in his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:17 am

"well" The colt was blushing a little less. "it's just not very gentlestallionly or gentlecoltly to do such a thing in conversation..."

Ave laughed a little as Stormy taunted him with the sandwhich, His expression mostly apathetic as he seemed to care little for taunts and also he showed a chuckle when Stormy smiled with his peanut butter in his teeth.

"I don't have any lunch on me as of the moment, so we may need to head somewhere where we can buy some. i only just moved in, so i don't know my way around here, would you mind lending a hoof in that department, Stormy?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Stormy wore bit of a frown that the colt didn't want some. Peanut butter must not be his deal. Stormy drank some water as he got the stuck feeling out of his mouth, wiping his face a bit with clothe he removed from his bag before taking another bite as the colt requested a change of venue. "Well I take it upon myself to know where you might be able to find most anything. I'd be delighted to show you wherever." He hopped up with his grin on his face as he pointed is few directions. "What sort of place are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 pm

"I'm not sure, to be honest.. i've -never- had any food which isn't luxury or high class... i could try making something myself, but i don't think i can get the exquisite ingredients needed for the recipes i learned in manehattan, so i guess it's best if i take a restaraunt or something i can buy ready for eating. any suggestions? Ponyville specials?" He asked musingly, smiling at the eager to help stallion.

Ave stood from his position, ready to follow Stormy to anyplace in ponyville he had in mind, His earlier chuckle having settled into a kind smile.

((misread and didn't notice that they were separate sandwiches. we'll just go to the idea that Ave didn't see the taunt as a suggestion as he's more used to a proper offer instead of waving something in front of him))
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:17 am

(( It's totally cool. Can't expect to understand everything another means and says. I tend to be confusing at times as well. So don't worry XD))

"By the way you speak I wonder if your shut in and or too detailed! AHahhahahahaha. Not that either are a bad thing, though maybe it's just you lack the 'higher-up' tone that should be applied to what your saying! Ahahahahahaa." Stormy itched his nose a few times as he thought of someplace.

"Well. I know of this diner I go too and I'd say they are very good. Though they are no fancy in th least." He said as gestured for him to follow. Stormy into the restaurant you would see that it was barnyard themed and light music played in the lobby. A young kind looking filly walks up with four menus floating over her. She had a yellow coat with red top as a cuite mark. The lobby had a square shape to it and a single stand was there to leave quick, easy go to menus for costumers.

The walls were lined with barn yard animals of all shapes and size. Some appear to me hoofmade. On the wall plain as day is friendly face of the owner of the shop standing next to his daughter. A arrow pointed down the hall to the left and it said "Outhouse" Though it is likely this is just fitting the theme of the restaurant. That would be terrible if there was a outhouse inside. She leads all those who followed stormy if any to there sits. Putting the menus before those you came with him. He turned to the mare with a grin. "I'll have a Dr.Pony and a glass of water."

Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:49 am

"I try to watch my tone, i dislike sounding snobby, Thanks for noticing." He smiled.
He gave Stormy a short look while he started to itch his nose. observing the direct surroundings, as Stormy started talking, mentioning the diner, ave looked around quickly once more before looking at him while he was mid sentence.

"I wouldn't have it otherwise to be honest." He followed after Stormy to the barn themed restaurant, a little nervous and confused, but managing his calm expression without effort.
As he followed stormy and made his observations he simply couldn't help but break his blank expression with a smile, it looking different from his usual smile.

"the outhouse?" Ave chuckled, himself not sure if it was for the theme or they were serious.
Ave took a second to look at the drinks, but quickly settled on what seemed to be the theme here. "I'd like some apple juice, please." He said with a smile, putting the menu down and waiting for the waitress to be away before looking further into the menu itself.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 am

The filly nods with smile as she flipped her notepad and quickly scribbled down something before doing spin and off to take a table that was ready to order. A buster came and set there drinks down as Stormy grinned with a thank you to him before drinking down half of the glass of water with looked like sip as she released a satisfaction in his sigh. "Nothing like water right before some soda." He said as he pressed the fizzy drink to his lips and drank heavily from it. "My favorite thing about this place is free refills. I try to stay filled to the brim with liquid if I can. Never no when you won't have the chance to enjoy one agin right?"

Stormy rubbed his hooves together before flipping the menu up, seeming not to expect answers to anything he said as tapped the page with grin before setting it down. "I already know whatI want! the chef salad. My. I haven't hadn't chef salad in while. This should be delightful."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:47 pm

"Chef salad..?" He looked in the menu to see what it is, caring little for conversation, just wanting to know what the salad is.
"Oh. that actually doesn't sound bad." He looked at it , reading the ingredients thoroughly twice.
"it seems a little big though, and expensive. i think i'll take a simpler salad myself." He had grinned a little, unsurprised that Stormy was a drinker and eater type, he wasn't exactly small.

"free refills? well, i guess i might enjoy a cup or few of apple juice then!" He chuckled, Taking a sip from his glass before putting it down, holding it in one hoof.

He had looked through the menu once more before closing it, knowing what he wanted, and he noticed Stormy tap the paper.
"you seem to tap paper a lot. is there something special with that?" Ave wondered at what seemed to be an "ability" of the story teller.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

"AHahahahahahaha." Stormy chuckled loudly as the regulars seem to grown use to his bursts of sound, only startling one mare deep in thought a few tables away. "I once tracked my family tree and discovered I had no ancestors from countries where they use thier hooves to express meaning." he waved his arms about with grin as he seem overjoyed to do so.

"So I tend to out of habit try to use my hooves and motion in my language because of the fact. Sort of rejection of tending to a way of being I suppose." The waitress had been standing there for time, waiting for Stormy to finish before asking what they would like.

"Chef Salad madam." He said before returning to he drink happily.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 am

Slightly taken aback, Ave quickly restored himself and watched the rather rambunctious exclamation.
Ave listened calmly to what Stormy had to say about his family history.
While intrigued, giving off subtle hints of interest, he didn't continue the conversation on own initiative.

During the outburst, he gave the waiting waitress a small hopeless smile, something in the lines with "is he always like this?" but then in a smiling expression.

"i'll have a colt salad, please" He smiled and waited once more for her depart before taking a sip from his glass.

once she had departed, he rather quickly asked "how long do they take for preparation here?" curiously, wondering if it's even slightly comparable too posh manehattan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"nice place here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"nice place here"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next