My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A relaxed evening.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Arpeggio had followed Makeover to Cloudsdale, to the little place she'd talked about. He had to admit that he was a little worried his condition would keep him from being able to make the flight but his fears were unfounded; even though he had to take a quick break once, he made it okay.

"So... this is the place, Makeover?" The pegasus had dressed up just a little for the 'date'.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:48 am

As they had arrived to Cloudsdale, Makeover had a sigh of relief. Just like Arpeggio, she had been afraid his health would not take the flight and he would fall. But, a few breaks every now and then had worked just fine. She did not like to fly fast and furiously, either.

She adjusted her curled mane a little, then checking up her clothing and accessories, seeing she had chosen to wear a little better jewels and a nice, purple-violet jacket for the evening.
"It's right there, the jazz place", she said, pointing diagonally left.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am

He looked over where she was pointing. "Oohhh, I think I remember this place... I only went in once, but it seems familiar." He dusted off his chocolate-brown suit jacket and trotted towards it slightly before offering a foreleg. "Shall we, my dear?" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:05 am

Makeover laughed a little. "So, suddenly I have become your dear?" she asked, smiling. Nonetheless, she took the offered arm and then approached the bar. It was her regular place for a relaxed evening, so she knew some workers from the place.

She greeted the doorpony, as they entered the place, which was oddly empty tonight.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:08 am

Arpeggio chuckled. "I treat ponies, especially mares, with respect." He went with her, muttering a little to himself. "At least until they give me a reason not to do so. Yeah, I remember this place... it's really peaceful tonight... I trust you know your way around more than I so lead the way." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:19 am

"Sure thing!" Makeover chimed and then greeted the bartender, as they approached the desk in the back of the bar.
The bartender nodded, then being ready to take their orders. Makeover turned at Arpeggio and asked, "Would you like to stay here, at the desk, or get to a more private table?"

She pointed at the corner, "That's the place I usually sit at."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:22 am

"I wouldn't mind a more private table, really." He smiled. "I shouldn't drink too much, but I think I'll have a glass of Peach Bellini... haven't had that drink in forever... What're you going to have?" He began slowly going to the corner table.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 am

"I'll have one Dark And Stormy, to keep the evening light and clear." Makeover said, and then leaned onwards over the bardesk, addressing the bartending pony, "Gerard, put these first ones on my tab, will you darling?"

Then she followed her date to her favourite table.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:33 am

Arpeggio sat down at the table, beaming a warm smile to her. "So what's the entertainment for tonight, Makeover?" He looked around. "It seems like there'd be great acoustics here... and thanks for taking these drinks on the tab... you didn't have to."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 am

"Gerard knows I pay in time,so there is no problem, sweetie." Makeover replied, sitting down and placing a purple-violet purse on the table. There had been a band poster next to the door, but the beautician had not taken a look at it. Luckily, there was a small leaflet on the table, which she took and eyed a little.

"Oh, it seems that today's band is called Weather Report." she said, frowning a little, then placing the leaflet down. "I have not heard them before, though."
She eyed the stage a little further away, where ponies were assembling the instruments and other equipment.

A waitress brought their drinks to the table. Makeover smiled and said to the mare, "Thanks, Cherry. Your new hairdo looks lovely, by the way."
Waitress, Cherry, smiled and then went away with the tray.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 am

He gasped a bit when he heard the band's name. "I have... whoa... they're really good... like... have the best bassist there is. I have a lot of their albums."

He smiled widely. "I'll have to see if I can't get their autographs after tonight..." He gave Makeover a half-hug, pulling her to his side with a foreleg. "Thanks, Makeover. Tonight's gonna be great." He took his drink and took a small sip of it. "Mmmm~ Sweet... I haven't had one of these in ages..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:01 am

"Heh, seems we are in luck tonight." Makeover said, beaming as she was hugged.

"If the band is great, I suppose the place will be a little more crowded."
She took a sip of her Dark 'N' Stormy, lip corners curling to the sensation of the taste. "Guess we just got in earlier than the most of the audience."

She relaxed on her soft, cloudy seat and allowed her eyes rest for a little while. "It is nice to have some company. I usually relax here alone and sometimes SOME stallions don't understand the concept of a mare not wanting their company."
Makeover blushed a little, taking another taste of the drink, then continuing, "I mean, when I am alone and some stallions are desperate for attention and company..."

Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:06 am

"So it would appear... and I'm glad. I hope I'm good company for you; I'd hate to be a bother..." He took another sip of his drink, before offering the glass to his companion. "Want to try a sip?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:33 am

"Maybe the blockheads now understand that I am not interested in them, now that I am here with you." Makeover said, smiling seductively.
As she was offered the glass for a taste, she took it and sipped the drink. "Wow, that is SO sweet!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 pm

He smiled a bit. "I know; that's why it's one of my favorite drinks... and yeah. Hopefully they understand now." He chuckled a bit. "How's your drink, Makeover? It looks good, I have to admit..." He took a sip of his Bellini again.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 am

"Oh, this?" she asked and gestured towards the glass with the dark drink. "It's tasty, it has rum and ginger beer." She pushed the glass towards Arpeggio, if he wanted to take a taste from the glass.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:36 am

He smiled and took a small sip. "Oohh... that rum's a little strong... not exactly my alcohol of choice but this is quite good. Thank you." He pushed the glass back and smiled, looking at the stage.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:10 am

Makeover smiled, "I tend to keep my drinks lighter and fashionable, but this evening was craving for something different. I have a feeling this is going to be a very special night."
She sat back in the chair, also looking at the stage, as it seemed that the band was about to get ready to start. She did not know too much of the tonight's band, but if Arpeggio liked them, they propably were not too bad.

[I suggest a time jump over the gig.]
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:20 pm

(Agreed)

Arpeggio had greatly enjoyed the concert; the band had played very well and the pegasus had even managed to get the band's autographs before they left. Right now, he was sitting at the table still, finishing up his drink.

"That was amazing~ I've heard their records but hearing them live is a completely different experience. Did you enjoy it, Makeover?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Makeover nodded and placed her finished drink on the table. "I am not much of a music enthusiast", she admitted, "But I might find my way to the record shop someday."
She dabbed her lips with a napkin, then eyeing the clock on the wall. The consert had taken somewhat long, but she had not noticed it at all. Sometimes the flow just took over and everything else was forgotten.
"I REALLY enjoyed this one." she said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 pm

"Hahah... great. I love music..."

He looked at the clock and smiled, finishing the last sip of his Bellini. "I enjoyed this, too. You're great company... I'll fly you back home, if you want. Where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Makeover placed the used napkin on the table, next to the empty glass - surprised that she had drunk just one coctail during the evening. Apparently music had that kind of enchanting power.

"Actually, my place is here in Cloudsdale, not too far away. So technically, I should fly you home." She smirked a little and winked at her companion, "Especially considering that you are not completely well."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 pm

"Heheh... thanks, Makeover. I appreciate that." He got up, stretching a little.

"I'm feeling better, I have to admit; I enjoyed spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Makeover pursed her lips a little, getting up from her chair. She looked kind of coy as she took the purse from the table and adjusted her jewellery on her neck. She had been thinking about it for some time during the evening, and was now getting the courage to ask.
"Um, would you like to come to my place for a night cap, or coffee, perhaps?" There was a hint of something else in her voice, quite a lot more than just a night cap or coffee.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:41 pm

"...I would very much enjoy that, actually." He smiled at her. "Lead the way, Makeover. I just don't wanna put you out or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A relaxed evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A relaxed evening.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next