My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the kids

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Watching the kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Sunny squees and runs jumping on the trampoline for a bit she jumps faster and faster never going very high until she is just a yellow blur going up and down before jumping off and stumbling around "T-That was Fun!" She looks towards Spell as her eyes spin giggling and still bouncing a bit "Your turn Spell!!"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Kid finally managed to regain composure and quickly wiped away the tears, stuffing his pain inside him. Trying not to blush he looked up at Shut Eye and preformed what seemed to be the quickest emotion switch. Looking Shut Eye in the eye he smiled and calmly nodded and climbed back into his tub with his soap.

"Thank you, Shut Eye." Kid said in a friendly tone. "Apologies for the inconvenience."
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:06 pm

"No apologies needed," Shut Eye said, giving Kid a bright smile while getting a rag to wipe up the droplets of blood on the floor and edge of the tub. "Once you're washed up, dry off and I'll re-bandage your head." he told him, "Dinner should be ready by then, but take your time and enjoy the bath."

With that done, Shut Eye left the bathroom to examine the thump sound he had heard. Fortunately, it was just Sunny getting off of the trampoline. He was delighted to see that Spell Tome had left the table and was playing with Sunny.

Content with the three foals at the moment, Shut Eye went to the kitchen and started writing a note on a scrap of paper. Once he'd written down the meal he wanted, he closed his eyes and focused, sending the note to the pizza shop for delivery.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:26 pm

This was more fun than Spell would've ever thought. Having friends was fun. Having a best friend was exhilarating! Bouncing on a trampoline has doubled that fun by twice the amount! After Sunny stepped off of the trampoline, Spell went onto to it. She started with light bounces, and eventually was flying up. This was the most fun she's ever had. Then she got flashy and did a few tricks. Then as she came down from a backflip, she hit the floor, with her horn stuck in it. This wasn't very painful, but being stuck upside down wasn't the greatest of moments. "Can somepony help me up, please? I'm stuck"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Sunny watched Spell go flying and end up with her horn stuck in the floor giggling at the funny sight as she tried to help her get rightside up. "Silly filly you are supposed to land on your hooves no your horn!" She giggled more as she helped her to her hooves "Are you alright nothing boobooed?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Kid washed himself off, a little too much someponies would say. Though to Kid, he needed to get clean, and a bath felt amazing. As he was cleaning himself with his soap, he found his coat was so dirty it was clumpy. Trying not to vomit out of disgust, he quickly washed it out, leaving his coat shiny. By the time he was finished washing himself, and brushing his teeth without telling anypony. The sheen he gave off was comparable to a crystal pony. Trotting out of the washroom, he looked around for Shut Eye to thank him.
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:20 am

The filly's were playing on the trampoline and seemed happy. That was good. Even when Spell Tome had a bit of a mishap, Shut Eye stopped himself from assisting her when Sunny was quick to go to her aide. It cheered him up immensely to see them working and playing together. Now if he could get Kid to play with them, this would be one of the easiest foalsitting jobs he'd ever had.

While thinking about Kid, Shut Eye turned to the bathroom and saw the young colt emerging, his coat all glossy and clean now. Shut Eye waved at him and walked over. "You look nice and shiny there Kid," He said, using his magic to pull some bandages out of the bathroom, "Let me putsome dry bandages on your head for a while," he said as he magicaly began to undo the bandages that were clotting the bleeding. Head wounds bled a lot but tended to heal fast. At least, the small ones from a simple bump did.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:30 am

When Spell Tome was lifted out of the floor, she rubbed her head and horn a bit. "Eh, it's nothing. I've felt worse. But, let's not talk about that." She chuckled a bit, remembering some other accidents she had that she wouldn't share with a soul. "I guess it's your turn, Sunny. And word of advice: Don't get too flashy."

Spell was so glad to be sent here. A nice foalsitter, a new friend, a lot of fun, if only Kid could come out and play. But it may take a little while, from his head wound, and they might have to be careful. She looked to Shut Eye "When is Kid going to be alright? I really want him to play with us"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Sunny was just bout to jump onto the trampoline when her tummy growled,realizing how hugry she was she mazde her way over to Shut Eye "Mr Shut Eye my tummy is hungry...can i has something to eat please? Sunny was used to being hugry she mama would try hard to fee her but when they liked in Manehattan it had been hard thats why she was so skinny,but since they had moved to Ponyville she had been making more money so they had more food to eat. 'An apple would be find..."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Kid looked down at himself. Wondering if he would be able to eat tonight. "Well, I did have that doughnut earlier...that should tie me over for a couple of days, or at least I can find something else to eat. He then remembered something that Shut Eye had said earlier and smiled to himself. He was going to be able to eat twice in one day, What a treat!

Until then though, Kid had no idea what to do. Usually his days were filled with trying to get something...or somewhere. But, for once, he didn't need anything. It made him feel a little empty, knowing that all of his needs were met. He just looked down at his coat, which no longer seemed shiny. But more dull, how shiny it was must have been in his head. Then he realized, that staying here was only a temporary thing set up by that guard. Kid still needed to find a permanent residence...and a job.
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:50 pm

"Kid's going to be fine," Shut Eye reassured Spell Tome while finishing putting the dry bandages on. Once everything was in place he tossed the old wrappings in the garbage and said "You can go ahead and play Kid; but if you start to feel dizzy come and sit down and let me know."

He looked over towards Sunny when she asked about food. "Dinner's on its-" he began when there was a knock at the door. "Dinner's here, actualy," he said. He grabbed some bits from the counter with his magic and answered the door. A pegasus was there with his dinner order; two large pizzas covered in brocolli and pineapples and one plain cheese pizza. He paid her and took the food, carrying it back to the table after shutting the door.

The three boxes were lined up side by side and they opened. Four plates emerged from a cabinet and floated over the table. "Now, who wants what?" he asked as he prepared to lift slices of chosen pizza from the boxes and onto the plates for the foals.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Spell didn't realize how hungry she was until the pizza got there. As soon as she smelt it, her stomach was growling loud enough to overpower her voice. She ran to the table and sat down, waiting for the food. Pizza was one of her favorite foods, and broccoli is probably her favorite topping. "I'll take a broccoli slice, please" She was planning to continue playing right after she ate. Her stomach growled louder. "Um, can I have two slices?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Sunny followed Spell into the kitchen and sat down beside her "The same for me please!" She said as her Tummy growled louder then before "two peices?" She looked over at Spell "do you wanna play Adventure ponies after dinner?" Sunny had never had pizza before becaue it was alot of bits in Manehatten but she was never a pony to shy away from new things.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Kid looked around the house as dinner was served. Smelling it, it was difficult to restrain himself from running over and grabbing a slice. But when he over heard how hungry the two fillies were, he decided to let them eat first. 'They probably haven't eaten anything in awhile, and I just had a doughnut a few hours ago.' He thought to himself as he looked around for something to do. Though while trying to find something to do, his stomach growled loudly. Being used to hearing that noise, he didn't pay much attention to it and kept looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 pm

"Okay, okay" Shut Eye said, always pleased with youthful exuberance. "Two slices each for starters." he said, pulling an entire broccoli and pinaple pizza pie out of its box. It broke into quarters, then each quarterbroke in half. The eight slices neatly arranged themselves on the plates Shut Eye had prepared and he set all of them down around the edge of the table where the seats were. "Take your time with eating you energetic foals," he said, "If you eat too fast then start playing you'll get tummy aches."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Spell Tome listened to what Shut had to say. Playing with tummy aches isn't very fun. So she ate a normal pace, enjoying every bite out of the pizza. She looked over at Kid, hearing his stomach growl "Kid. Are you going to eat? You seem hungry. Don't make us have to eat all of this ourselves" She chuckled a bit and continued eating, already halfway through her first slice. Bouncing and hitting the floor sure makes you hungry
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Sunny slowly takes a bit from the pizza chowing a swallowing it she freezes before digging in saying something along the lines of "THIS IS YUMMY" while she eats happily. She looks over and at kid and waves a hoof at him to come over and eat as her mouth is full of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Kid waves back to Sunny and smiles. Then turned back to looking through the toys.

"Nah, you guys seem more hungry than I am, I ate a donut only...8 hours ago." Kid smiled as he continued looking through the toys. "I don't know when you all last ate. But you guys seem hungry!"

Kid then kept searching as his stomach growled louder.
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Shut Eye began to eat his own pizza as he watched the others. Then he noticed Kid not eating, and heard his stomach, AND what he said.

"Oh no you don't," Shut Eye said, using his magic to lift Kid and bring him back to the kitchen. "You're going to sit in that chair and you're going to eat until you can't possibly eat any more. We have plenty of pizza for everypony, and foals who don't eat their dinner don't get desert." he said in a playful-scolding tone.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 am

Spell Tome got excited at the mention of desert. He ate her pizza a little bit faster, and was already halfway done with the second slice She was a bit concerned about Kid. "A doughnut isn't exactly a lot for eight hours. Besides, pizza is yummy. And so is desert!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 am

Sunnys eyes lit up after hearing that she would get Dessert but she was stilly hungry so she held out her plate "Please Sir may i have some more?" She asked in the cutest voice ever and grinned wide hoping for another piece. She looked over at kid and noded "You gotta eat or else you wont have the energy to play with us!"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 am

Kid was confused about how a donut isn't a lot for 8 hours. It was more than what he usually got in a week!

"Uhm...but...I had donut..." Kid protested as he was put into the chair. "...Isn't that too much for eight hours?"

Kid was completely confused and befuddled. Eating more than one donut every 3 days sounded preposterous to him. He knew it was either a donut after 3 days or a couple of berries a day. But never eating more than that in single day...or under 8 hours!

"And...dessert?" Kid asked confused. "Isn't...uhhh..."

Kid didn't know what to say. This much food in such a small frame of time...

...were they trying to fatten him up?
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:37 am

Shut Eye wasn't one hundred percent certain of the details about Kid, but he knew enough vague bits of information from the guard who had arranged to have Kid come here to be able to put a few pieces of information together. Kid's small size wasn't due to his youth; he was intensely underfed and malnourished. He didn't however, want to point this out to the other foals and put Kid in a socially awkward situation. There would be time to address his issues later, in a more private setting.

"Not here in Ponyville, Kid,' Shut Eye said, nudging the plate closer to him, "Around here we eat three square meals a day, plus desert at dinner if we eat all of our dinner." he glanced at the other two, sending another couple of slices from the second box of veggie pizza onto Sunny's plate.

"Just take your time with your eating," Shut Eye said, "If you get full, you don't have to eat it all. I can put the leftovers in the refrigerator for later."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 am

Spell looked at Kid. He didn't seem like he ate much. Must be why he's so puny. She asked for one more slice, so she had something to eat while the other two finished. She was still a bit hungry, and she didn't want to eat desert before everypony else. It would make things seem a bit awkward. Spell had no idea how hungry she was. Well, compared to reading, playing does take up a lot of energy
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:00 am

Sunny knew how Kid felt, when she first moved her she was also shocked by how much ponies here got to eat "Comeon Kid its really yummy!" She said as she took another bite of her pizza smiling even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the kids
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next