My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the kids

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Watching the kids - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 am

"You eat th-three times a day here!? And still eat more after that!?" Kid exclaimed, shocked that anypony could consider putting that much food into themselves. "Do you have any time to do anything!?"

Kid looked at all 3 of the other ponies as though they were aliens from a different planet. Three times a day!? how could they fit that much in their stomachs? As kid was sitting there shocked and freaked out, his stomach let out a loud growl, and for some reason it hurt. clutching at his stomach in pain, he took a couple of deep breathes and looked at the pizza. Maybe eating a slice wouldn't hurt? or maybe it would help?

quickly grabbing a slice, he started eating it. But he made sure not to eat too fast, and to make sure he followed proper table manners. Thankfully, he read a book about manners back in the orphanage before he left.
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:38 am

Shut Eye was glad when Kid finally began to eat. He'd need to learn some more about him tomorrow, after the girls left of course. He gave another slice to Spell Tome then started to eat his own again. It was good to see that the two fillies were being very welcoming and understanding to Kid; fillys and colts were notorious for being mean to one another, especially when one gender outnumbered the other.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 am

Spell Tome was happy that all the ponies were getting along. Maybe she could make friends with Kid as well "So Kid, when you're done eating, wanna play with me and Sunny? We could become friends." After finishing her third slice, she waited for her desert. No foal could ever resist desert...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 am

Sunny finished her last piece and grines over at kid "You were gonna play Adventure ponies you can play too if you want!" She blushes as her tummy still growls but not as loud as last time "u-um can i have dessert now?" she asks staring up at Shut Eye.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:14 am

Kid wasn't able to eat much of pizza slice. Only being able to barely finish the a quarter of the pizza slice before clutching at his stomach and feeling sick from eating too much.

"...You all can eat more...?" Kid asked, shocked that anypony could finish even half the slice, even more shocking was how they managed to eat more than one slice. While still having room for...'dessert!' But he wasn't sure what he felt more of though. Shocked that they could eat that much, or nauseous from even attempting to eat one slice.
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Shut Eye removed the plate with the half eaten slice from before Kid. The poor foal was truly underfed and couldn't eat much. In time that would change, but right now trying to force him to overeat was dangerous. At least he's got some calories in him now, and something more nutritious than a donut.

"Don't worry Kid, next time you get hungry this'll be here." he said as he put the plate in the refrigerator.

Shut Eye glanced at the fillies and pondered. "Wellllll," he said, "I was thinking to save desert for after play time when we watch a movie. But if you really don't wanna play and would rather have desert now I suppose I could..." he tried to lead them into thinking that playtime was better now.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Wait.... No playtime? "Actually, no thanks. I'll eat desert later. C'mon Sunny, let's keep playing. And if you feel like it Kid, you can play too." Spell was starting to learn from Sunny and went from simply walking or trotting around to bouncing. "Do you wanna try something else or do you want to go on the trampoline again?" Spell Tome didn't care what she wanted to do. She just wanted to have more fun
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:40 pm

"Sunny deciding to wait foe desert follows Spell "Lets play adventure ponies we can be on a quest for...for..." She looks around and sees a teddy bear on a stack of pillows "A quest for the super powerful teddy of the Foalsitter tribe! " She strikes a heroic pose as she said this and goes to her saddle bags and pulls out a adventure hat for everypony.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Kid watched as the fillies hopped down and started to play. Not sure of what to do, seeing as how he never really played with foals his age before. Only used to speaking with ponies older than himself, usually adults.

"Hey, Shut Eye..." Kid started as he shifted a tad uncomfortably. "...Thanks for everything. Thanks for supper, a shower and bandaging me when I got hurt..."

Kid then got up to help put the left-overs from supper away.

"...I'm sorry I can't pay you...I haven't been able to get a job yet." Kid sighed as he continued to help clean up. "I haven't been able to get a job yet...I don't know why nopony is hiring."
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:10 pm

As a master foalsitter, Shut Eye knew the psychology of children and used it to their mutual advantage. They could burn off some energy now, eat their deserts later while watching a movie, play before bedtime then be all tuckered out.

Kid, however, didn't go play with the others. He stayed to help clean up instead. Shut Eye used his magic to make the mess move about and tidied up quite easily.

"You don't have to worry about any of that Kid," Shut Eye said, "The guard who sent you here covered your expenses. He also told me a bit about you, but tonight I'm rather too busy to discuss the details yet," he said, "Tomorrow we can figure something out. For now, however, I think you would have more fun, and be best placed, if you go and play with Sunny and Spell. Don't worry about this mess; its nothing a little magic can't fix up lickity-split."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Spell Tome loved the Adventure Ponies idea. "Sure! Let's go get that Teddy!" Spell puts on her adventure hat and strikes a pose like Sunny. "What's should we do first?" She couldn't wait to see where this would go
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:00 pm

"Well first we has to cross the deadly sea of giant plushies" She points to a large area filled with stuffed animals. "then we need to to go through a ponyeating forest!" She points to a few potted plants" And lastly we have to go over the lava lake! the only way to do that is to jump from stone pillar to pillar!" She points to a line of chairs that lead to the teaddy bear" Just keep an eye out for the evil Foalsitter if he gets you hell sent you to bed without Dessert!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Kid looked over at what Sunny and Spell were doing. Thinking it looked fun, he trotted over to join them. But then he realized, that they don't really know him...and foals normally didn't like him very much. Despite the kind words they had been saying earlier, Kid decided to play it off and simply trot past them. Totting back to his back-pack that he left in the bathroom, he took it out, placing it near the door and grabbed his sleeping bag and pillow. With how full he felt, he probably couldn't play much anyways. Looking around for a place to sleep, he spotted a small dark corner that seemed appealing. Trotting over to it, he laid his sleeping bag out, climbed in and hugged his pillow, which was large enough to still reach his head, despite his hugging of it. Laying hid head down, he faced the wall and attempted to nap.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Spell Tome was ecstatic right now. She was really starting to break out of her shell and interact with other ponies. "Then let's go!" As she was crossing over the Deadly Sea of Giant Plushies, he noticed Kid already going to sleep. I guess the food coma hit him quicker than anypony else. Never in all her life has she seen a foal take a bite or two out of a pizza and go straight to bed. But, he probably didn't wanna be bothered, so she kept on playing and bouncing
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Sunny was about to Jump into the Deadly Sea of Giant Plushies when she looked over and saw Kid laying in the corner. She goes over to Kid and pokes him with a small hoof. "Hey kid do you wanna play Adventure ponies with us? I have an extra hat!" Sunny grined down at Kid hoping he would say .
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:34 pm

"Huh...I...uhm...sure!" Kid smiled as he turned around in his sleeping bag to face Sunny. "If that's alright with both of you..."

Kid wasn't sure what to expect, but he was a tad excited. He had never been invited by somepony his age to do something. The closest he had ever gotten before that was the teenaged ponies in the orphanage who-...nevermind, Kid is still trying to forget that.

"So...what are we doing...?" Kid asked as he climbed out of his sleeping bag and looking up towards Sunny.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:09 am

Peppermint frowned, brushing a bit of flour off her muzzle. "Darn! Out of milk! I KNEW I forgot something!" she huffed frustratedly, halfway through baking a delicious triple chocolate cake. She had made the icing and was leaving it in the fridge for a little bit to cool, and had mixed the dry ingredients together. She just needed to add the eggs and milk. Which brought her meandering thoughts back to the problem at hand - she was out of milk. Placing a hoof to her chin, she glanced around the room, hoping to find something to do. "What to do... what to do..." she muttered to herself, now slightly worried. What if she couldn't find milk? All her hard work would've gone to waste!

Eyes landing on the front door, she was struck by a flash of inspiration. "Ah-ha! I'll ask the neighbors! They probably have some milk!" Wiping her hooves messily on her now dirty apron, she climbed down the tree she was situated in and rapped on the first house she came across, hoping they would have some of the milk she so desperately needed.
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 am

Shut Eye finished cleaning up the kitchen, only stopping when he heard Sunny call him the 'evil foalsitter who will send you to bed without dessert!' and chuckled a bit at that. He loved when he got to be included in the games. Returning to the livingroom he saw Kid going to lay down and was puzzled by it; had the other two excluded him or was he just antisocial? Or was he really sick from eating the pizza?

His concerns were quickly abated when Sunny invited him to play and he accepted. With relief, he stacked the pizza boxes on the counter then went to the livingroom, stopping when he heard a knock at the door. He went to it and opened.

Outside was his neighbor, Peppermint Winter. "Hello," he greeted to her, "Can I help you Peppermint?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Spell Tome heard Kid was joining in on the fun. "Kid's playing? YAY!" She was even more excited to hear all three foals were joining the fun. She edged Kid to jump over the Deadly Sea of Plushies. She was already making her way through the Ponyeating Forest. She wished she did this more often then sitting around reading about spells.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:48 pm

She turned to kid "We got to jump Kid! Or else the FoalSitter will get us!!" She jumpes into the sea yelling as she falls and kicks through the Plushies saying sorry between kicks and slowly climbs out infront of the pony eating forest panting some "Comeon Kid you can do it!"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Kid didn't really understand the game, but not wanting to say anything for fear of being shunned. He quickly and making it look easy, leaped over all the plush toys. Landing just in front of Sunny. He then watched as Tome made his way through the potted plants. Not being able to see the game through the same eyes as the fillies made the game less for fun, and more for trying to fit in. Kid then waited for Sunny to pass through the potted plants before walking through them himself. He wished he was having as much fun as they were, and started feeling sick to his stomach when he kept thinking about how weird he was.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:04 am

Peppermint brushed a bit of stray hair that had fallen in front of her eyes, hoping she didn't look too unorganized. When Shut Eye opened the door, she smiled at him with one of her toothiest grins. "Heya Shut Eye! I was wondering if you have any milk. I was making a triple choc cake and I ran out of milk!" she explained, gesturing wildly with her hooves as she began to ramble a bit. Pepper heard a couple of voices drifting outwards from within the house, and figured that they were probably just some foals that Shut Eye was foalsitting. She wanted to keep her muzzle out of other pony's business, but... she was CURIOUS! "Um... If you don't mind me asking, are you foalsitting any fillies or colts today?"
Back to top Go down
Wan

Wan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:19 am

Shut Eye thought about the filly's request for a moment but before he could tell her that yes, he did have spare milk for her to borrow, she asked about the foals he was watching over. With a smile, Shut Eye nodded.

"Yes I am. In fact, they're playing Adventure right now. Would you care to come and join us?" he asked, knowing Peppermint was largely alone when she wasn't out pranking the town.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:39 am

As Spell jumped through the forest, her had fell off. She quickly ran back for it, put it on, and made it out safely. She would've went to the pillars, but she didn't want to leave her friends. "C'mon guys! If I can get this far, it shouldn't be that hard!" She was bouncing around waiting for the other two to catch up. Then she heard another filly was making a Triple Chocolate Cake and she would most likely be joining. Her smile was from ear to ear and she bounced all over the place from the excitement
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Sunny smiled and started running through the Ponyeating forest bearly avoiding the Giant sticky gumball tree and yelled at kid "Comeon kid we gotta hurry Spell is already almost there!!" She grins and giggles seeing Kid jump over the Plushies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the kids   Watching the kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the kids
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next