My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Reunion By Proxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 2:56 am

"...You know what? I changed my mind, I hate you," She said, looking around the room before starting for the exit. "I'm leaving now."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 2:58 am

"Unless you want that windigo to freeze you solid, and slowly drain you until you're an empty husk, I suggest you stay here. Perhaps help me think of something?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:01 am

"I have thought of something; you are nothing but trouble and I can take care of myself. Buh-bye," she huffed, looking outside the room to make sure the hall was clear before heading back the way they had come.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:08 am

Through the hallway, a faint whisper could be heard. Echoing all through the old stones of the palace, haunted and hungry. Through the darkness two piercing blue eyes scanned over the dead stone, searching for it's pray. Outside the sun slowly dipped behind the hills, leaving the castle and forest in total darkness.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:30 am

"Right... that's not creepy," she mumbled sarcastically, keeping the light from her horn just bright enough for her to see as she walked. "Now... I'm pretty sure the exit's this way. If I can't use anything but basic magic... maybe I can still use some basic spells, if the monsters around here roam free then it might stand to reason they had some way to defend themselves against each other. Especially given the magical nature of most of the monsters the princesses fought. It worse comes to worse, I've got the sword dad gave me."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:39 am

Revenant sighed as he moved to catch up with Andy. The temperature had dropped well below zero now, and he was getting tired. Pull he cloak tighter around him as he stepped up beside her and spoke. "Won't do you any good against the Wendigo. You'd need fire od copious amounts of friendship."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:45 am

"...Oh, you're still here," she grumbled. "And while the Wendigo might not care about it, there are most likely other monsters that aren't quite so incorporeal."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:47 am

He shakes his head, trying to ward off the cold and how tired it was making him. "I cleared the place before hand, and we're locked in here."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:51 am

"So then no monsters. Great, makes getting out of the dungeon easier.... Wait, there's torches down here right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 5:58 am

"Too cold to light them, it's about -10º F. This iz what is was talking about, we need to make a plan." His eyes droop slightly, before he shakes his head again
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:08 am

"Hmph, fine, we need to find a way to warm this place up before you freeze," She said, pausing to rummage through her saddle bags before throwing a blanket at him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:20 am

"S-So d*mn cold.." he fell to the floor with a thud, loosing consciousness and reverting back to his true form. A changeling agent.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:32 am

Andy blinked and looked down at the unconscious form on the ground. "....What?" She asked, confused. "Oh you've got to be kidding me!" With an angry stamp of her hoof, she looked down the hall and then back to the Changeling. Letting out an irritated huff, she took the blanket back and flattened it out, rolling the Changeling onto it before starting to drag him into an empty cell. "Right... now for some heat... Horseapples, there is no heat..." She looked to the Changeling before sighing and laying down next to him, snuggling under the blanket with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:54 am

In his cold induced slumber, he move closer to the nearby heat source, when just so happened to mean that he snuggled closer to Andy. He nuzzled the top of her head as he pulled her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:06 am

Andy scowled as she was snuggled, blushing slightly when he nuzzled her. "Stupid Wendigo. Stupid castle. Stupid idiot Changeling..." she grumbled, waiting for him to hopefully wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Stirring in his sleep, Noctis began to awaken as his body was warmed. Reacting naturally to being in a weakened state, he began to feed off of Andy's emotions, not realizing what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Andy jumped away when she felt a strange sensation in the back of her mind, narrowing her eyes at the Changeling. "Whoa there buddy, I don't recall saying you could feed," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:42 pm

Noctis just groans in his sleep, shifting slightly closer to Andy and yawning, incidentally showing off his razor sharp teeth and forked tongue. He then began to stretch and rustle his wings as he got closer to waking up.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:45 pm

"Seriously, this day could not get any weirder," Andy grumbled, edging away from him again.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Groaning as he shuffled to his feet, and stopped feeding off of her. "What is it, Andy?" he sleepily mumbled to her
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:52 pm

"That's Andromeda to you, and just what the hay are you doing so far from your hive? Spying?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:00 pm

"Sorry, the stallion you were 'thinking' about called you that and some other choice names, not to mention what he was Doing to you." Noctis smirked slightly confidant in his response, before narrowing his eyes in anger as she mentioned his hive, his bright green parts changing to an angry red, that reflected off his black chiten
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Andy blushed. She actually hadn't thought of Iron Dreams in a long time. "Say the Tartarus out of my head," she said before turning to leave. "Now, I'm leaving again. Good bye whoever you are."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 am

Smirking wickedly, he changed his form to that of Iron Dreams, before replying in Iron's voice. "Y'all sure? Ya can stick 'round if y'all want. Ah don' mind."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:25 pm

"Go to Tartarus!" She exclaimed, whipping back around with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Reunion By Proxy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next