My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Reunion By Proxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 5:30 pm

He then shifts into her brother Nyx, but as his younger self. "Shouldn't you be saying that to me? Oh wait... You don't care enough to find me."

(Since Nyx isn't back from Prance yet.)
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Andy's anger seemed to vanish when she saw young Nyx standing before her now, looking the form over with sad eyes before turning to leave, just wanting to get away from the changeling now.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:30 pm

He shifts back into his normal form. "Now you know it's rude to bring up family, hm? Especially lost ones."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:25 am

"No you idiot. There's a difference between knowing one's memories and guessing based on what you see," Andy said, glaring at him and taking her blanket back.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:36 am

"Anyone who knew the first thing about changelings could have seen that I don't have a hive teather, or I would have mind controlled you, and fed off you til I was at full strength again. I didn't because I'm independent, and magic is very draining." Noctis picked up his old and worn brown cloak, and pulled it tight around himself
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:33 pm

"Well gee, Changelings weren't part of the schooling curriculum. Most ponies don't know a thing about magical tethers, besides if you're strong in magic, it's possible to hide tethers," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 6:25 pm

"But not for changelings. Even when we're in another form. But anyway my hive fled north after the purge began, after your kind started hunting us down. They and my queen froze, we weren't ready for the cold. Our hive's specialty was adapting, but we couldn't do it fast enough. So before we were all lost, my queen bid me to flee south, so that some small part of out people could survive." He spoke in a quite and sorrowful voice, staring at a wall.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 11:46 pm

By the time Noctis had finished talking, Andy was a fair ways down the hall and heading back to the library. If she could just get past the barrier she used to trap the Wendigo she could call her dad to handle the problem.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Quietly walking up behind her, Noctis uses his changeling magic to trap her legs in resin, and then solidify it. "It's been a treat knowing you, but I have a life to live ahead of me. Maybe now it'll be one with one less bratty and ungrateful little pony in it. Nice thing about changeling magic? It doesn't follow the same rules as yours, so I'll be scottfree soon. But I'm afraid you'll just be dinner." As he begins to walk away, he turns back towards her. "If only you could still use all your magic, you could probably stop me. But then... that wendigo would get out." He smirks cruelly
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 am

Andy gasped and looked to her hooves, glaring at Noctis before giggling darkly. "You know, you're right, Changeling magic is different, then again, so is Wendigo Magic and it's still well confined in my barrier. It's a useful spell my father taught me, it negates ALL magic from escaping as well as it's caster. Except for the caster of the barrier, only I can unlock it."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:10 am

"Oooh, you're right. But, I don't need my magic so terribly that I'd risk my life for it. So seeing as I'm not made of magic like a wendigo, I'll climb out the barrier. Though losing my magic in the process, I'll survive. A Rabbit must chew off it's leg to escape the trap."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:18 am

"Silly Changeling, there is no way out unless I make a way. If you were to touch the edge, you'd find that it's quite a solid wall. This barrier is made to keep things in, corporeal or not, Changelings who think they're exempt from the laws of magic included," she said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:22 am

"You see, that's where a bit of a tricky thing comes in. Because we are exempt from some of them." As he speaks, he takes on her form and voice. "Because though I cannot mimic your magic signature, I can mimic your physical one. And using a few tricks I learned from the actual Revenant, back door my way through your spell. Your father was a great magician, true. But he had nothing on his brothers."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:53 am

"...Wait... did you say Revenant?" Andy asked, blinking as he changed into her. "Revenant didn't have brothers... Oh sweet Celestia, that's why you looked familiar! You looked like my dad when he was younger," she exclaimed. "Ugh... I'm going to need to wash my brain."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:55 am

"As fascinating as your pre-life crisis is, I have to go." Sauntering off, Noctis quickly cast the spell and climbed out of the castle. Leaving Andy there, alone, with a starved Wendigo.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 1:03 am

Andy stood there for a little while longer until a sudden chill caused her to shiver. Right, she needed to get out of here, she looked down to the resin that bound her hooves and frowned, trying to pull herself free. "Great... I'm a sitting duck... Maybe my sword can cut some of this away," she mumbled to herself, rummaging through her saddle bags.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 1:14 am

Down the hall a few grunts could be heard, before a ear-piercing and monstrous cry of agony echoed throughout the halls. And then all was quite, and the torch lights faded into darkness.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 1:53 am

"...That... that didn't sound good," she said softly, growing worried now. She found her sword and started trying to chip her hooves free as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Down the hall a figured turned the corner, the only reason they could be seen is because they were a few shades than the surrounding shadows Underneath the hood two eye glowed unnaturally green and bright. They shone through the darkness, appearing eerie and ghastly, like some sort of spirit coming to claim vengeance upon the living.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 6:50 pm

She managed to free her hooves just as the figure turned the corner, looking back at them for a moment before making a run for the exit. Whatever it was, certainly wasn't a Wendigo but had no trouble dealing with whatever it fought. If Andy ever saw that Changeling again, she was going to make him suffer.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 pm

He narrowed his eyes, and teleported in front of Andy as she tried to run. His voice was low, and rubling, but also gentle. Like the sound of far off thurnder mixed with a gentle aummer breeze. "Stop. I mean you no harm. I only wish to speak."
He towered over her, maybe a few inches taller than her father Just Heart. Yet his identity was still impossible to make out, as his deep hood hid all features, save for the glowing green eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:18 am

Andy skid to a stop as the figure teleported, bringing her sword in front of her in case she needed to defend herself. "You'll forgive me for not believing you, the last thing in here that didn't eat me left me for dead," Andy said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:27 am

Raising an eyebrow, he cast a simple spell, turning the steel into paper. "I give you my word, Madame. I wish only to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:38 am

"Fine.... but turn my sword back, it was a gift," She grumbled out, glaring at the mystery stallion. "And I need to have a talk about this supposed impenetrable forcefield everypony can get in an out of."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:46 am

"Of course." He does the reverse spell, restoring the sword to it's original state "Oh, I dispelled that. It was a very interesting spell, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Reunion By Proxy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next