My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Reunion By Proxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 am

"...Dad, I blame you for this," Andy muttered under her breath, sheathing her sword back into her saddle bag. "Alright, so what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:58 am

"You, actually..." He pulls back his hood revealing sharp and strong features that, in tandem with his slate grey fur, make him look as though he were chiseled from stone.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:15 am

"Yeah? What about me?" She asked, squinting at the stallion before her eyes went wide, back pedaling as this stallion looked almost exactly like her father.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:18 am

"Oh, does my looking like your father startle you? I do apologize for that." He takes a few steps closer to her
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:26 am

"Stay back," she demanded, horn glowing. "I should really get home and we shouldn't be talking."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:28 am

"Andy...please. We need to talk..." He ignites his horn as well
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:39 am

"It's Andromeda and I don't want to talk to you," she said, continuing to move away from him, maybe there was another way out and away, somewhere where her magic wasn't suppressed by the castle's dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:59 am

"Your mother is in danger. If you don't listen... well, her fate is unsure." He narrowed his eyes at her
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:14 pm

"You don't know anything about my mother and if that really is true then MY FATHER will keep her safe like he always has," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 pm

He raised an eyebrow "They, never told you... did they? I always knew Just was secretive, but this too much..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:43 pm

"Told me what? No, nevermind, I'm finally leaving this deathtrap and going home," Andy said, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 6:07 pm

"That you're not really his child... that you have another parent. And that he's stronger than your father." He doesn't move an inch, his voice a stern tone
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Andy froze before looking back at Revenant. "What in Tartarus are you talking about? My father is Just Heart, he and my mother are my only parents."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 6:25 pm

"No. Do you ever feel that dark urge? The wish yo use your magic for your own gain, to prove you're better than the others? That's him. His darkness calling to you."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 6:39 pm

"His? Wait... No. No, you're insane. Wicked is NOT my father, you're insane!" Andy exclaimed, whipping around to glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 6:53 pm

"You know it's true, Andromeda. Wicked is just as much for father as Just is. The seed of darkness he implanted into your mother was transferred to you." He looked back at her, his face offering no signs of a lie
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 6:59 pm

"He's not my father!" She yelled before running away. She had to get out of here and back home, there was no way he was telling the truth. It was normal for unicorns to want to further their magic powers, to want to push the boundaries of known magic.... wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 7:02 pm

"If you have questions... call for me." He felt bad for her. Her world was now crashing down around her, and her heritage was tainted by evil. But, at least, she didn't know about her brother yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion By Proxy   A Reunion By Proxy - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Reunion By Proxy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4