My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Home (Continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Kid was feeling sick to his stomach. It's not that he hated what his stories were about, being a con artist was entertaining. Making crime, even though it's petty, an art form was rewarding. Yet, always felt horrid when he cheated ponies out of their belongings.

"I-i'm sorry...my stories are horrid." Kid finally sighed, feeling disgusted with himself once again. "And you also shouldn't feel that way, you're somepony to be admired."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Once again, Fireseeker guessed from Kid's reaction that it was a touchy subject, so decided not to push it any further. He raised his forehooves in a submissive gesture.

"Ok, ok. And I wouldn't say that. It's not like I'm Celestia herself. Or anypony important for that matter. Besides, I'm not perfect. No pony is."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Kid was still feeling sick to his stomach. He knew nopony was perfect, heck. Somepony even wrote a song about the entire fact that nopony's perfect. It's just how un-perfect he was that bothered him.

"True, but at the same time. Didn't you go ahead and give somepony assistance when you heard them shouting?" Kid asked in a matter of factly manner. And aren't you the same pony who not only helped a colt with directions, and gave him a map. But also go ahead and purchase him a donut and lemonade?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Fireseeker looked up at Kid and for a brief moment, a look of sadness crossed his face. It was quickly replaced with a forced smile.

"Yeah, I guess I did," he replied, rather shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:35 pm

"hmmph, nice fake smile." Kid commented as he sipped the lemonade. "Need to work a bit with the eyes and nose though, that's what gives a fake smile away."

Kid set the glass back down on the table, the glass still full and already feeling full.

"Why are you feeling upset anyways?" Kid asked curiously, it's not like he had been throwing insults at Fireseeker. In fact, he was doing the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Fireseeker blinked in surprise at the reply. He definitely hadn't expected that. This time, he grinned a genuine grin of amusement, shaking his head as he chuckled.

"Your full of surprises, aren't you Kid?" he commented. "I'm not really upset. I'm just...thinking about things is all."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Kid sipped his lemonade one last time before setting it down. Too full to drink anymore he sat back in his seat.

"Thinking of what?" Kid asked, although he feels confident that he already knows what it is. "If you wouldn't mind telling me that is."

Kid was thinking too, thinking of why Fireseeker hasn't made any attempt to hit him. Or atleast hasn't even yelled in his face. Even the nicest ponies in Manehatten would have smacked, hard, by now. When he thought of nice ponies, that's all that he knew. But this...this is confusing.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 am

As Kid seemed to finish with the drink, Fireseeker went ahead and took a sip, moistening is dry throat.

"It's complicated," was all he said. Fireseeker did very briefly consider telling Kid what it really was but reminded himself that this were his problems, not the colts

"I don't really wanna go into it."

Then he went ahead and took another sip of lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 am

Kid knew that if somepony says they don't wanna talk about something. They DON'T want to talk about it.

"So then...it was fun chatting with you!" Kid smiled, though he also felt like the conversation had died in the worst kinda way. "But as I said, I gotta go find a job!"

Kid got up and took the map out of his knapsack.

"Thanks for the map...and for lunch!" Kid said as he re adjusted his knapsack.

Kid honestly didn't want to leave Fireseeker and traverse Ponyville alone. Seeing as how he had no clue of what to and who to look out for. But he also could tell when somepony didn't want him around. Or, well...he thought he knew when somepony wanted him around. In all honesty, Fireseeker was confusing the hay outta him.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:21 am

"Huh? Oh, sure Kid. No problem," said Fireseeker, snapping out of his moody funk.

Inside, he felt glad that he had been able to help Kid. He seemed like a nice kid who, from what Fireseeker had gathered, seemed to have had a rough life. Not unlike his own childhood...

"Well, good luck with that Kid. I'm sure there might be some job out there you can do," he said encouragingly. A little bit a doubt lingered in his mind so he added, "But, urm, if you ever need help or a place to stay, you can come around my place anytime.

He reached over and pointed at an area of the map. "My house is right there."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:28 am

Kid nodded, memorizing the location and placed the map back in his knapsack.

"Will do!" Kid smiled as he started to leave the sugar cube corner. "Thanks again, so much!"

As he left the sugar cube corner, he felt that he should probably just look around the Marketplace for a job. Surely somepony around there would need an assistant or something!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home (Continued)   A New Home (Continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home (Continued)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2