My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new pony in town (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkiePie101

A new pony in town (continued) Empty
PostSubject: A new pony in town (continued)   A new pony in town (continued) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:05 am

Clearskies trotted into Sugarcube corner, her stomach growling after hours on the train from Manehattan.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A new pony in town (continued)   A new pony in town (continued) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 am

Fireseeker trotted beside Clearskies, taking in the familiar scent of baked treats as they entered the bakery.

"I love that smell," he said with a grin, as they approached the counter.

"So, as an official welcome to Ponyville, what do you want? On me," he asked, gesturing to the various cakes and pies.
Back to top Go down
PinkiePie101

PostSubject: Re: A new pony in town (continued)   A new pony in town (continued) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:03 am

(Sorry I haven't answered already!!!)

"Thanks!" Clearskies said, looking at the assortment of yummy treats. SHe finally stopped on a small, yet delicious-looking chocolate tart. "That one looks good. Thanks for everything, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new pony in town (continued)   A new pony in town (continued) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new pony in town (continued)
Page 1 of 1