My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Embarking on a quest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

Embarking on a quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a quest   Embarking on a quest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Shadow sat bolt upright and cringed when she hit her head on the over-carriage compartment. She growled slightly, willing herself not to smack the stallion but calmed the flames of her temper with the last swig of her drink before levitating the glass back onto the table. "You ok, Quill? You were kind of muttering there in your sleep..."
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a quest   Embarking on a quest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 am

Elix jolted up and looked around, just by how he was looking around, he seemed to have trouble seeing.

"of course the train would have clouds and winged pies in the room. Flame or Quill, have you seen my canteen, i need a drink before i forget to."

he did a motion as if he was moving things out of his line of sight and looked at Quill.

"you alright Quill, had a nightmare?"
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a quest   Embarking on a quest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

"I... don't really have nightmares, they're more like crazy-mares. Wait, that doesn't- ah, forget, we're here!" He grabs his saddlebags. "C'mon, get your stuff together, I can smell adventure! And alcohol!" He looks out the window at the busy city of Trottingham. "I have a feeling that... things are going to happen!"

OOC: I think we can wrap up here. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a quest   Embarking on a quest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embarking on a quest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2